Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 12:40

All times are UTC+02:00

se 
 Post subject: ToRn (_ToRnAiDo_)
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 15:47 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (118)
Tjo

Anyone who plays tf2 should recognize my nick. :P Anyway, I'm a 21 year old guy from southeast Sweden, studying business law first year. I enjoy fishing, watching sports (mostly speedway when live), reading (fantasy) and ofc gaming. Started with CS at 10-11 years of age and nintendo 64 before that, after that a variety of strategy, fps games and also quite alot of poker. Got my nickname when I wanted to nick Tornado and the guy on our small internet cafe misspelled it, kept it ever since- now shortnened vers. TF2 is the first game that I've played in clans etc, it does rly enhance the gaming experience!

I started playing TF2 in Jan/Feb 2008 and soon started a Swedish clan (6v6) that I kept running for 5 seasons in ETF2L and almost 2 years :) Sadly we never made it very high (Div5-Div6), not that higher skill must be more fun though. After that I mostly played pub (SpA ofc!) and played 1 season with another Swedish team in Div 4 which folded. After that, way more public and now I'm back in yet another Swedish clan in Div 4 and hopefully in a to-be stabile and great SpA(+community) HL team which we hopefully can get going after summer or before :)

cya' on

Last edited by [SpA]_ToRnAiDo_ on 01 Jun 2012, 23:34, edited 2 times in total.

gb 
 Post subject: Re: ToRn (_ToRnAiDo_)
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 17:01 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Yay ToRn :4

What's your favourite colour?
Wonder Woman or Supergirl?
What's your favourite pizza topping?
Do you like to cook?
Do you like Zelda?
N64 or wii?
What's the biggest fish you have caught?
Did you eat it?

gb 
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 18:47 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
'elo there. I haven't been about on TF2 for a long time, so I'm not sure I recognise the name or not but who cares welcome and have fun... please leave the rocket launchers and miniguns at the door; they make a hell of a mess.

gb 
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 20:24 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
ToRn's been with us for bloody ages!

se 
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 22:37 
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Yay ToRn :4

What's your favourite colour? White :o
Wonder Woman or Supergirl? Ehmm... I suppouse ... Wonder Woman :D
What's your favourite pizza topping? Tenderloin - the black and white pizza!
Do you like to cook? Kind of, but usually too lazy :/
Do you like Zelda? Haven't played it :( Sure I would like it tho
N64 or wii? N64! Never played wii
What's the biggest fish you have caught? A Pike perch/zander/pikeperch on about 8 kilos!
Did you eat it? Yes, it fed like 10 people

de 
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012, 14:14 
Likes to type... (240)
Heya ToRn.. :5:
better late than never.. :wink:

se 
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012, 16:30 
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
'elo there. I haven't been about on TF2 for a long time, so I'm not sure I recognise the name or not but who cares welcome and have fun... please leave the rocket launchers and miniguns at the door; they make a hell of a mess.
But i so remember you cardboard! For you it's : 'leave flamethrower at the door' :P

gb 
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012, 21:45 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
_ToRnAiDo_ wrote:
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
But i so remember you cardboard! For you it's : 'leave flamethrower at the door' :P
Wait you've been her that long? You're that Torna(i)do? I did recognise the name then. Heya! What took you so long to come to the forums and all that.

I haven't played in a long while, I'm not sure which end of the flame-thrower is the burny end anymore. I have however re-installed TF2 so hopefully at some point I'll catch another game with you :5:

se 
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012, 23:23 
Quote:
Quote:
Wait you've been her that long? You're that Torna(i)do? I did recognise the name then. Heya! What took you so long to come to the forums and all that.

I haven't played in a long while, I'm not sure which end of the flame-thrower is the burny end anymore. I have however re-installed TF2 so hopefully at some point I'll catch another game with you :5:
Yeah, had clans and whatnot to manage before so I've settled with the public-play-experience :D Was a mistake since I probably missed 10+ great Highlander matches :/