Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 07:47

All times are UTC+02:00

at 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2012, 19:36 
Geek (749)
Why hello there my friends.

Why don't we start with my name and age: Chris, 16 (Yeah that's right Annarack you can't threaten to ban my forums account.)

My Life Story: I was born in Salzburg,Austria and lived there for a few years before my parents decided that we should move to the glorious United States of America. So because my parents are Romanian and had gotten to spend a few weeks with my cousins in Romania. In that short amount of time I had completely forgotten German (what we speak in Austria) and instead learned Romanian since that is all I spoke. A few weeks before getting ready to fly to the states 9/11 happened and we got our flight pushed back a few more weeks until they could re-allow air traffic from and to America. So we finally got to settle down in Arizona after we had moved around a bit. As time passed and I lived my life my parents decided that we should move back to Austria, for what reasons I don't even know now but I was kinda glad to be able to live in a new environment. So now it's the present and currently writing this Who are you.

My History With SpA: I joined SpA's minecraft freebuild server around Octoberish 2010 and had spent a good time there talking to a lot of SpA members and also having a nice chat with all of the other SpA on mumble. Time had passed and suddenly something cause my computer to not work anymore and I wasn't able to be on the internet at all. Then a few months later I get a new computer and had forgotten until I checked my phone and found SpA's mumble still on my mumble application. So I logged onto IRC and spoke to a few people there and I suddenly felt right back at home. Since then I've had the privilege to meet some amazing people here and had a lot of fun.

How I started gaming: My uncle gave me one of those nintendo gameboy bricks with the only game being Beavis and ButtHead, so imagine a 3 year old playing that game. We then move to America and there I picked up playing pokemon for a while since I was still really young there and I had a few neighbors that also played it and we would connect out gameboys and fight against each other. During that time I had also been playing a few internet games on a dial up connection and I would remember me getting mad at whoever would call our home phone. Time passed and I found myself playing a mmorpg named Runescape. I started playing that game around 2003ish and remember myself becoming really successful in that game rather quickly, so I played it for a good amount of years can't remember exactly because at times it was a off and on thing. After that I got a xbox and then shortly after a Xbox 360 which I found myself playing Cod 4 (The best one) and Fallout 3. I was really good at COD4 so I joined a Hardcore Search and Destroy team on gamebattles and our team's overall score was 15-3 before we disbanded. Overall my whole gaming life I have always learned games quickly and became really good at them. Then time passed and I found myself back in Austria and stumbled upon a gold mine named Minecraft. I was playing in really early Alpha and have been playing ever since. Then a year passes and I stumbled upon another amazing game named League of Legends. It's a Dota based game that I fell in love with quickly and even faster I got really good at it. What saddens me now is that my computer is not really capable of playing anything other than Minecraft or League of legends, because it's a shame I can't meet the other half of SpA.

Let's turn over to my random facts.
-Batman is the best comic ever, and I highly envy the idea behind him.

-I really dislike sweets and most pastry unless it's from Romania.

-Fallout is my favorite game series, I have about 400 hours on FO3 alone.

-I extremely enjoy cars and driving motorcycles. (Yes that motorcycle in my avatar is mine.)

- I am a Atheist and proud to have opened my eyes.

- I like to do this rare thing not many people can do which is Lucid Dreaming, I highly recommend that you google it and if you are interested I can tell you my experience with it and how I was able to do it, I can assure you it's a VERY interesting subject.

-I love to discuss theory's of this world and conspiracy's as it always wonders me what I read and when you actually think about the possibility's.

-I regularly watch online lectures from a physics class in MIT.

-I speak 3 fluent languages and I am looking to learn more in the future, so they are currently now English, Romanian, German.

-I was born in the same city as Adolf Hitler, Salzburg. ( YOUUUUU MAD BROOO?)

-I sometimes do photography as a hobby since I have a really good sense of it.

-I am currently waiting for my Guitar from America to be shipped to me so I can finally learn how to play some latin guitar classics.

-I like to listen to very old music, from Frank Sinatra-Elvis Presley-Mozart-Paco De Lucia- Richard Cheese- and then some kinda newer stuff but still old like Will Smith-Bill Withers-Stevie Wonder- Chris Botti etc...

- I LOVE being a gentlemen and holding doors for lady's and letting them first etc.., mostly since I understand a lot of women behaviour so I know the sweet soft spots and the loop holes. I just can't get enough of that face/how they act when you have truly impressed her. No puns intended.

Feel free to ask me any questions below.

Thanks for reading,
iHasFire

Last edited by [SpA]iHasFire on 31 Aug 2012, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.

fi 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2012, 19:51 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Those colours. Remove them. Oh god, my eyes... :ugly:
Hey there :P
We share atheism and the gentleman traits. I wear a suit, though... Lol. You should try it.

Regards, Aadolf (not that Hitler).

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

nl 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2012, 19:52 
Crap at posting (34)
Sexy bastard :P

at 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2012, 19:53 
Geek (749)
Samiak_ wrote:
We share atheism and the gentleman traits. I wear a suit, though... Lol. You should try it.

Let me just get old enough so I don't have to get tailored suits. Suits are the best clothing ever.

Oh yeah Hitler did nothing wrong.

fi 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2012, 19:57 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
ihasfire wrote:
Samiak_ wrote:

Let me just get old enough so I don't have to get tailored suits. Suits are the best clothing ever.

--
My jackets are usually fitting, but I always have to snip my trousers a bit :P I only grow width-wise, so I don't have to really worry about things like clothes...

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

cy 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2012, 20:08 
Has learned to write! (154)
Hey ihas :5:
Good intro and well organized!

nl 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2012, 21:14 
Nerdish, tbh. (503)
202penguin wrote:
Sexy bastard :P
Nice intro iHas, and welcome back mr potato lover
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

+[[color=#0040BF]FrankyDoodle[/color]]) ah french most fucky and irritating language ever
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]opo89[/color]) french is good
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]DarkknightM45[/color]) all the french are good at is surrendering

[color=#0000FF]Freebuild[/color] [color=#FF0000]Operator[/color]
[color=#0000FF]SMP[/color] [color=#008000]Member[/color]

us 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2012, 21:23 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Nice intro. Um, question for ya; Do you plan on moving back to America(or other places) once you are of the age to make your own decisions or are you happy with where you are?

at 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2012, 21:39 
Geek (749)
bubbajim3 wrote:
Nice intro. Um, question for ya; Do you plan on moving back to America(or other places) once you are of the age to make your own decisions or are you happy with where you are?
I'm a currently thinking about moving back to America in maybe a year a two mostly because of school. However at the same time I think Austria is a very beautiful,laid back country and I really enjoy it sometimes. If you get to meet the right people here it really makes it worth your while. I really want to explore all over the world to get to know every culture in person. I like to observe people and how they act very closely and I can tell you a lot about a person when I see them/listen to them. Another good reason for me to go back is really because a more advanced school here is hard without knowing the language for like 10 years+ and so that's why I would like to go back and do school in my native language which is English. It all depends on how I want my future to turn out but then again the future might not be as pretty as it is now. I'm just happy that I'm one of the rare member of our generation, you know the ones that aren't idiots :) . Anyways my situation seems complicated enough but what matters really is what makes me happy at the end of the day.

us 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2012, 23:08 
Geek (733)
Nice intro Fire! :5: Also good to see you got around to doing one of these. :ugly:

il 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2012, 18:44 
Geek (883)
FIREEEE:DDDD
Hello to you! :18

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2012, 21:00 
Geek (883)
You forgot to mention that you broke your butt. xD

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

at 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2012, 22:33 
Geek (749)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
Well after riding for 400km in a few days you can't feel your thighs for a day.

us 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2012, 22:49 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
ihasfire wrote:
tscuzimbrown wrote:
Well after riding for 400km in a few days you can't feel your thighs for a day.
ahahaha, sorry about that...

If I was the bike that is.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2012, 21:37 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
What a lovely introduction. Excuse my lateness for my reply.

!fluffle iHasFire :4 :4 :4

A very enjoyable read indeed. Welcome to SpA :hug:

/me waits for this charm you talk about :wink: