Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 09:21

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2012, 17:58 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
So, the game is out and lots of us are playing it. How about we organise a time and server we can all be on and team up? :5:

Is there an evening in the week that everyone is free or would a weekend be better?

As to those who have no tried it yet: get it! Its free ffs! :lol:

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2012, 19:33 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Sounds good to me, not sure when though.

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2012, 00:24 
Has no REAL life! (1439)
Me and akix are online almost everyday. Just join our mumble channel :)

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2012, 17:35 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
What server are you 2 on, crackers?

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2012, 21:41 
Has no REAL life! (1439)
Woodman/team blu

is 
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2012, 21:27 
Pretty useless (83)
Me and a friend of mine also play on Woodman on the blue side

us 
PostPosted: 12 Jan 2013, 20:38 
Pretty useless (84)
Ah, thank you for the er re-direct Howard. Personally, I play on SolTech. Main classes, Heavy Assault, Combat Medic, Infiltrator. I am strongly for some kind of SpA PS2 "get-together." Perhaps, if we find a server for all of us, we could create an outfit for SpA and SpA-friends only...?

nl 
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2013, 14:57 
Nerdish, tbh. (515)
How decent is this game if you compare it with other F2P games? Are the people who pay for things overpowered bigtime ala Tribes or did they balance it well enough?

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2013, 16:13 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
[SpA]9mmNL wrote:
How decent is this game if you compare it with other F2P games? Are the people who pay for things overpowered bigtime ala Tribes or did they balance it well enough?
Its less prone to the Pay To Win of Tribes but, for my money at least, its just tedious. Endless slogs about the place and endless, tedious stalemates coupled with unsatisfying weapons, garbage vehicles and the slowest XP gain known to man.

I'd say give it a try - its free after all - but I certainly wont ever be installing it again.

us 
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2013, 16:32 
Pretty useless (84)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
[SpA]9mmNL wrote:
Its less prone to the Pay To Win of Tribes but, for my money at least, its just tedious. Endless slogs about the place and endless, tedious stalemates coupled with unsatisfying weapons, garbage vehicles and the slowest XP gain known to man.

I'd say give it a try - its free after all - but I certainly wont ever be installing it again.
First of all, everything in the game (correct me if I'm wrong) can be accessed without using real money. There are no "super-weapons" that you can only get by paying. Generally though, people who have spent a lot of time on a specific server will have a lot of certs (the in-game money) and probably will have bought better weapons. Paying just speeds up the process. Also, all weapons have downsides when compared to others. There is no weapon that beats every other.
I do agree with Howard about the long, endless battles lasting hours just for one area, but I like them. So I guess it's really just a matter of opinion. Hope this helped!

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2013, 17:22 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Yeah, this is the issue. In an attempt to stop the pay to win they have rendered the upgrades pointless. Those things that are worth buying is shit you should have from the start and the rest is just pointless. Too slow to upgrade then unsatisfying whne you do.

I like the engine mind...that's about it though :|