Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 15:45

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2013, 12:50 
Crap at posting (59)
Hi guys!

As many of you might know I usually build my stuff rather big - which makes my buildings both kind of noticeable and hard to protect. When I asked people in chat I kept getting told to go to Towny if I want my stuff protected.

But protecting what I averagely build would ruin me in a matter of hours, after which my stuff would disappear.

At the same time protecting my build with diamond ore or beacons is impossible for other reasons - namely the limit on protections I can place.

I am now building in an undisclosed location far of in the icy regions of the map, hiding deep under the ocean. But if the stuff I built (with fantastic help of Syreya, 2Fat2Furious, heldplayer, Tscuz, and several others) is ever discovered repairing and policing it would be a nightmare.

Since Tscuz is also planning to build a Railway, problems are probably going to be swift.

Is there anything I can do or anyone I can bribe for more rigorous protections of bigger builds? All of my projected space would lie under unused ocean far from arable land, so nobody else should likely be affected for a long time.

Cheers

Andragon