Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:25

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: Player Markets
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2014, 07:04 
Geek (839)
Player markets are finally here, and can be found on the path between Spawn(Cheawich) and the town Cawold. Players ranked Registered and above can purchase a stall for the price of $500. This rents the stall to you for one week, letting you sell whatever you want.

To purchase a stall, right click the sign above the tent.

Stall Rules and Guidelines
One stall is allowed for each player, there are no exceptions for this rule. Share.
Set the price for your items you wish to sell at a decent price. Don't make it an outrageous price, for this is a waste of shop. This rule will be strictly enforced.
The tent is built the way it is for a reason. You may not rebuild the tent, but you can edit the flooring of it. You can also decorate the inside by rearranging the chests, and adding decorations.

The proper setup for a shop-sign is:
Once you write out the sign, fill your chest with the item, and amount, that you want to sell. For example, if you wanted to sell 5 stone for $20, you would put 20 on the bottom line of the sign, and then fill you chest with 5 stone.
When that step is completed, left click the chest with redstone, then the sign. This will link the two, and create the shop.
Finally, the shop is completed. You can now fill your chest with the items that you are selling, and players can now buy. To see what a player is selling, left click the sign. To purchase, left click.

Last edited by Arbogeddon on 06 Feb 2014, 00:42, edited 2 times in total.

nl 
 Post subject: Re: Player Markets
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2014, 08:14 
Community slut (13473)
I might not understand MC, but...
Code:
Set the price for your items you wish to sell at a decent price. Don't make it crazy high, nor crazy low. This rule will be strictly enforced.
The rule strikes me as odd. Isn't this how an economic should work, free market prices?

us 
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2014, 08:41 
Geek (839)
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
I might not understand MC, but...
Code:
Set the price for your items you wish to sell at a decent price. Don't make it crazy high, nor crazy low. This rule will be strictly enforced.
The rule strikes me as odd. Isn't this how an economic should work, free market prices?
I see what you're saying. I'll touch up on it some, but basically I'm saying not to set stone, a quite common item, at an outrageous rate. This is a waste of shop, and another player could be using it for a better, more fair use.

il 
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2014, 16:29 
Geek (883)
The thing is that than an other player takes the price down and than people go to him instead, etc. Thats the whole point to start at a really high price and than take it down.

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2014, 23:53 
Geek (839)
[SpA]Haladir wrote:
The thing is that than an other player takes the price down and than people go to him instead, etc. Thats the whole point to start at a really high price and than take it down.
Alright, I can see your point there. Removed.