Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:52

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: Admin help maybe?
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2014, 06:20 
Illiterate (10)
So I've been working most of the weekend on this witch farm.
In the 3 days I've been raided twice. It happens, I know. It's fine.
I know that without mods everyone is having to use the trust system which can fail. I'm fine with that.
I'm requesting help with protecting the VERY delicate points left to make in this farm.
I'm about to have to invest several hours of labor in redstone, quarts, iron, string, stone, and timing.
The thing I'm fearing most is someone coming along and in 1 min breaking it to the point that i will need 2+ hours finding were its wrong at and repairing it.

I'm requesting some (aka tons) of bedrock to place around this device the second it is finished until we have mcmmo or the like to protect it proper.
me placing it or an admin I don't care. i just want this locked down. Tell me what you need to make it a quick and easy lockdown and everyone will be happy :).

be 
 Post subject: Re: Admin help maybe?
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2014, 16:44 
Has no REAL life! (1086)
I'm sorry but we won't be placing bedrock in the world. It is indeed a problem that players can grief freely, but it can't really be helped.

If we were to protect your build, other people would also want their builds protected, and then other people and so on and on...

No protections bring up the challenge of Survival MultiPlayer (SMP).