The ban procedure should be followed in most cases, but admins reserve the right to use their own discretion practically
. The general procedure should be as followed:
- First Offence - The offending parties will be warned,
- Second Offence - The offending parties will be warned a second time.
- Third Offence - The offending parties shall have minor actions taken against them such as a kick or mute
- Fourth Offence - The offending parties shall have those same actions taken against them
- Fifth Offence - The offending parties will be banned from our server.
In the case of serious offences the offending parties may be instantly banned. In most cases, this would result in a ban that can not be appealed.
We as a community believe in second chances and everyone deserves their right to have one. If you feel that you were wrongly banned or deserve a second chance, appeal. We have a section designated for appeals which can be found here
. Please, before posting, take the time to read This Post
about the format in which the appeal should be done in.
In most cases bans appeals are likely to be accepted; however, the responsibility for replying and reviewing the ban is the sole responsibility of the admin who issued the ban. Posting on a ban appeal that does not concern you will result in serious implications. This includes but is not limited to: Posting links to the correct post format, Discussing the ban and deciding if the topic should be locked.