Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:31

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 17:06 
Has no REAL life! (3493)

Ho Ho Ho motherfuckers.

Signups are still open! You may be a backup or you may get to play, depends on whether or the current 'maybe's can/can't make it.

We've got a lot of custom maps this time round, click on the links to download them. Don't worry, they're either small King of the Hill maps that don't take long to learn or 'pro' versions of maps that are already in the game.

Match #1: Wednesday 16th December, 20:00 CET

Map 1: koth_ashville_rc1
Map 2: cp_glassworks_rc6a
Map 3: pl_barnblitz_pro6

Reallllly early, completely subject-to-change teams! Players who can currently 'maybe' play are highlighted in orange, if possible please confirm that you can/can't play ASAP!

Scrooges:

Scout: Junco
Soldier: Awesome
Pyro: Lemon
Demoman: BAM
Heavy: Macavity
Engineer: SaintK
Medic: triple
Sniper: Dunken
Spy: Dekar

Grinches:

Scout: Pisnac (or ToRn)
Soldier: Converge
Pyro: Crackhead
Demoman: tontza
Heavy: Olive
Engineer: Scatter
Medic: Wildblaze
Sniper: ToRn (or Pisnac)
Spy: CoDxFeedz

Match #2: Sunday 20th December, 20:00 CET

Map 1:koth_product_rc8 (a.k.a viaduct pro)
Map 2: cp_gullywash*
Map 3: pl_badwater_pro9

Reallllly early, completely subject-to-change teams! Players who can currently 'maybe' play are highlighted in orange, please confirm that you can/can't play ASAP!

Scrooges:

Scout: Scatterbrain
Soldier: mttriplem
Pyro: Ashlee
Demoman: Checkulatius
Heavy: Olive
Engineer: Saint
Medic: Green
Sniper: Crackhead
Spy: Dekar

Grinches:

Scout: Spacecarrot
Soldier: JuncoPartner
Pyro: Wildblaze
Demoman: BAM
Heavy: Macavity
Engineer: Uvpurple
Medic: Shub
Sniper: Dunken
Spy: CoDxFeedz

We're using UGC rules map and unlock rules (which I can tell you right now nobody will read and succesfully remember :mrgreen:). We might cut payload Best of 3's and/or gullywash short depending on how much time we have. Reminder below -
Let's do it :4

nl 
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 17:11 
Has learned to write! (196)
AWESOME!!!!

<3

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 17:20 
Crap at posting (32)
Definitely glass works. It was really good. Looking forward to being the heavy sniper again :D

de 
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 17:46 
Likes to type... (240)
:-11
Thanks for organising mate :5:
looks really good!
also definitely up for glassworks.. but I like gullywash pretty much aswell :ugly:
What about havin a cp_map also on the 1st date..?! (instead of warmtic)
cya

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 17:57 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
[GDC]mttriplem wrote:
What about havin a cp_map also on the 1st date..?! (instead of warmtic)
I like the sound of this - we could do glassworks for one game and gullywash for the other. Any objections?

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 18:09 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
yeeee grinches bitches

de 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2015, 11:24 
Geek (630)
:mrgreen:

us 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 15:02 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Well, uhhh. I guess I should mention that my school lets out at 2:50, and it takes me around 20 minutes to get home. Any way we can push the match on the 16th back an hour if everyone agrees? :lol: If we can't push it back that's fine, I'll let someone else take my spot. (20:00 CET is 14:00 ET for me, or 2 PM)

Edit: Just read the other post for the planning. It looks like you were already planning on having the weekday games start at 21:00 CET anyway, a 21:30 CET start time would cater to me but I still don't feel right making everyone else change schedules just so I can join in.

nl 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 18:55 
I'm fine with it I have time off from work. :)

nl 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 19:03 
Geek (602)
Whoop grinches power! :4

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 21:29 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
[SpA]AwesomeFriends wrote:
Well, uhhh. I guess I should mention that my school lets out at 2:50, and it takes me around 20 minutes to get home. Any way we can push the match on the 16th back an hour if everyone agrees? :lol: If we can't push it back that's fine, I'll let someone else take my spot. (20:00 CET is 14:00 ET for me, or 2 PM)

Edit: Just read the other post for the planning. It looks like you were already planning on having the weekday games start at 21:00 CET anyway, a 21:30 CET start time would cater to me but I still don't feel right making everyone else change schedules just so I can join in.
To be honest 21:00 is getting late, there are usually some people who have to (or at least prefer to) stop at 22:00 because they have work in the morning, and knowing how non-efficiently SpA highlanders go that's time for like one-and-a-half maps which isn't really worth the effort. If everyone's off work for Christmas already then we'll shift it back but as far as I know that's not the case. :-14 I take it you're still ok to play the Sunday game though?

us 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 21:53 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
I take it you're still ok to play the Sunday game though?
Yeah, that one doesn't conflict with school. Unless I'm involved in an accident on my way home on Sunday I will be home by 2 PM for the game.

nl 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 23:08 
Illiterate (11)
I will be available.

cheers
check

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015, 17:21 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
- Changed koth_warmtic to cp_glassworks; changed the order of Match 1 maps
- Swapped out awesome for CoD for Match 1, however as CoD only wants to play if we can't find anyone else I'll still be looking for a replacement for now

As of 24 hours from now Steam are adding an 'escrow' to all item trades. This means that they will no longer allow instant item trades between two people if both parties don't have their account linked to an Android/iOS authenticator: instead they will hold the items for 3 days. This means if you need any weapons that you might want to use during Highlander then get them now! scrap.tf is the place to go for 1:1 weapon trades with a bot, otherwise message me and I'll see what I can do for you.

fi 
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015, 22:10 
Pretty useless (64)
Match #2: Sunday 20th December, 20:00 CET
If you want to lock teams for this match you can put me on backup, i think i dont know for sure before next week if im available on that time. I'm very sorry for that..

Match#1 sounds awesome ;)

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2015, 02:08 
Likes to type... (279)
Both matches should be doable for me, though i might not have a mic in time. Current headset is completely fucked, i'll look at getting a new one before then :5:

nl 
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2015, 12:49 
Community slut (13473)
I won't be able to confirm my presence because of my oncall shift. So by all means, if someone wants to play engi Wednesday please take my spot. I'll do my best to be there, I luuuuve highlander. Just a bad week for me :(

cz 
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2015, 21:30 
Doesn't get out much (379)
Ah yes, on-call standby...

I am not on-call on the 20th so I am fine, I can play :4

nl 
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 12:48 
Illiterate (4)
Olive asked me to join last week but I like to postpone things, so here is my last minute application. But it seems like you're full already with only a few "maybe's" so I'll skip this one but I'll keep me eyes open for the next. And with that I mean Olive will need to warn me ;).

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 13:03 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Converge wrote:
Olive asked me to join last week but I like to postpone things, so here is my last minute application. But it seems like you're full already with only a few "maybe's" so I'll skip this one but I'll keep me eyes open for the next. And with that I mean Olive will need to warn me ;).
On Wednesday CoDxFeedz only wants to play if there's nobody else around, so there's definitely a Spy spot for Wednesday. There will probably be other options too, we've done enough of these to know that there's always at least one person who doesn't turn up, so even on Sunday there's a chance you'll get to play if you're around :4

(This is assuming you've got mumble set up and have at least a bit of experience with TF2 :5:)

nl 
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 13:25 
Illiterate (4)
Yeah weekdays at 20:00 will be hard for me, I usually get home from work between 20 and 21 and I still have to eat dinner at that time. I'll log in Wednesday when I've had my dinner and see how you guys are doing.

As for Sunday that won't be a problem for me, I'll log in and check if there are any spots available.

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 22:19 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Just had a spot open up for Wednesday. It might not necessarily be a Scout spot as some people are flexible about what they can play. I just hope I can find something, I think I've already asked just about everyone on my friends list who might be interested. If you guys know someone who might not be on my radar please give me a shout on steam,* taking any suggestions at this point!

*I've also sent out a couple of PM's to guys who aren't on steam often + don't visit the forums, just waiting for responses.
Converge wrote:
Yeah weekdays at 20:00 will be hard for me, I usually get home from work between 20 and 21 and I still have to eat dinner at that time. I'll log in Wednesday when I've had my dinner and see how you guys are doing.

As for Sunday that won't be a problem for me, I'll log in and check if there are any spots available.
Cool, we'll let you know if we're still looking by then :4

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2015, 12:12 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
Just had a spot open up for Wednesday.
Bam's now in on Demo, moved Check to medic (and swapped the medics so that we don't have the same combos for both matches) and me to scout :5:

nl 
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2015, 12:14 
Community slut (13473)
I just was able to confirm that I can play Wednesday, so you can change me to for sure.

nl 
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2015, 17:47 
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
(This is assuming you've got mumble set up and have at least a bit of experience with TF2 :5:)

No worries he is al setteld up and already played a few games with a few of us. He is doing good :5:
:4

nl 
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2015, 01:20 
Illiterate (11)
Hey guys,

I am really sorry but I will not be able to play this wednesday. I was looking forward to this very much but unfortunately something came up. I am still available for Sunday 20th.

cheers
check

nl 
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2015, 13:52 
Converge wrote:
And with that I mean Olive will need to warn me ;).
hahaha yeah will do :D

nl 
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2015, 17:40 
Geek (602)
Guys i hate to say this but .. i can't make it tomorrow :( So a soldier slot is open and i'm super terribly sorry for this ... some unforseen IRL event occured and totally screwed this up for me...

nl 
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2015, 18:16 
Doesnt sound good. Take care buddy..

fi 
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2015, 18:30 
Pretty useless (64)
Today i got confirmation that i can't play on sunday 20th.
I'm sorry for that.. But there is spot for someone then.

Tomorrow's match is ok.

Is someone maybe streaming the sundays match?
I might be interested if i could watch it on the go or even part of it..