Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 05:52

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2011, 20:24 
Doesn't get out much (382)
Since someone has to go transfer over residency when a zoned build is sold, and folks want to sell unzoned builds, wouldnt it be simpler to let them?

Yes, they would STILL need to post it in the appropriate forum section here, but they could simple post the coords of the build (dimensions) and who they sell it to. That was we know no one is griefing, and no one can dispute the sale.

“If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

gb 
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2011, 02:14 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Unzoned builds can be zoned as can zoned ones. The point is that unless they are handled by an admin they will not be enforced.

If someone "sells" a build, takes a guys money then demands it back (maybe taking it by force) there is nothing that ops will do about this. This is the point of the system I set up.

that being said, all will change come the new map...

us 
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2011, 04:00 
Doesn't get out much (382)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Unzoned builds can be zoned as can zoned ones. The point is that unless they are handled by an admin they will not be enforced.

If someone "sells" a build, takes a guys money then demands it back (maybe taking it by force) there is nothing that ops will do about this. This is the point of the system I set up.

that being said, all will change come the new map...
lol cant wait to hear all the changes, but my point is, they still have to go thru a procedure, and document any sales, so no way to back out of a deal once the post is made here.
but eh, hurry up Notch, get your arse in gear so the plugins can fix your mistakes and we can come fully out of limbo!

“If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170