Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 12:42

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2011, 06:44 
Illiterate (6)
Last week ko a recently banned individual had given me his stall in leos. tonight i found a sign saying "banned persons stall please remove." when i have had ownership of it for a few days. i am concerned for my stall and trying to let heldplayer or leo know not to remove this stall. thanktyou for your time.

us 
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2011, 06:47 
Doesn't get out much (382)
Since others have given away their stalls before it shouldnt be a problem, I removed the sign for you, hopefully Held and Mbl will see this and all will be well.

“If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

be 
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2011, 12:03 
Has no REAL life! (1086)
I'm terribly sorry but I haven't payed attention to the market a lot as of recently. I didn't place the sign there though.

au 
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2011, 13:40 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
heldplayer wrote:
I'm terribly sorry but I haven't payed attention to the market a lot as of recently. I didn't place the sign there though.
Also.. Might I add there seems to be a few stalls with no stock at all. When other players don't take care of there stall and leave it to rot, it seems like the stalls are not being reset for others to use... :|

It's just annoying really...

pt 
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2011, 14:49 
Geek (697)
_BlueFlame_ wrote:
heldplayer wrote:
Also.. Might I add there seems to be a few stalls with no stock at all. When other players don't take care of there stall and leave it to rot, it seems like the stalls are not being reset for others to use... :|

It's just annoying really...
Indeed, last time I was on there were a couple new players complaining about that.

us 
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2011, 16:34 
Doesn't get out much (327)
the APC stall has been reserved way too long. I believe it was a week or two reservation and it's been way longer than that, nearly 2 months or more.

us 
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2011, 21:01 
Illiterate (6)
there is never a second in which my stall isnt stocked

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2011, 00:24 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
one of the reasons why stalls arn't stocked is because everyone has put there items in storage waiting for the new map fair enough they have done that but if so should there stall be taken down and given to a new member who will use it for how long we have left for a new map

au 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2011, 06:49 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
Okay, I've come up with (in my opinion) a fairly good idea... With the new map coming out how about we delete all the stalls, all the chests, so this way it sorta.. Wipe's clean of all the "not used" stalls, and gives other players a chance to use the markets.

If a player wants to keep his/her stall then all they have to do is set up a new one. So this way if you are active with your stall you don't lose it. We could make a reserve list, and if you don't attempt to add your name to this list you will lose your stall. :10

us 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2011, 10:00 
Better idea. Leave active full chests alone and just nuke the unused and inactive ones. I keep mine and roses stalls full, this isn't a problem, only takes a moment to check and another to fill. I've only ran out of stock one time since the market began. No excuses.

pt 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2011, 14:28 
Geek (697)
Is there even a way to "nuke" empty chests whitout having to check them 1 by 1? And at the same time remove the protection?

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2011, 14:58 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
JMPanty wrote:
Is there even a way to "nuke" empty chests whitout having to check them 1 by 1? And at the same time remove the protection?

Nope. LWC needs to be removed individually or it fucks things up. You can use the MODE command to do it more easily but still...

us 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2011, 16:26 
[SpA]Howard wrote:
JMPanty wrote:

Nope. LWC needs to be removed individually or it fucks things up. You can use the MODE command to do it more easily but still...

Or... disable lwc temporarily... that would be fun, right? :demm:

For future sake, I wonder if the residence sign click to rent option may be another option to securing a shop. It would disallow theft, grief, and would be a simpler matter to disable residence to clear it for the next person to click a sign to rent. A bit more trouble on the front end to set up, may be easier to maintain. I don't know... just a possible alternative for something which may need an alternative.

Speaking of things fucked up... I see invisible chests where chests orientation had somehow been skewed. The double chests show one way while a ghost of half still inhabits the original location.

de 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2011, 16:47 
Geek (856)
OneYankeeRebel wrote:
Speaking of things fucked up... I see invisible chests where chests orientation had somehow been skewed. The double chests show one way while a ghost of half still inhabits the original location.
That happened to most (or all) chests during our update to 1.81. Chests which have been placed with 1.73 show this error. But its only a graphical glitch. The actual space is still occupied and the chests do work and dont loose their content. Removing one half of the chest and placing it again fixes it.