Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 12:29

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: Time & Time Again!
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2011, 09:22 
Illiterate (6)
How many times does Alec3388 have to get caught for greifing players by killing and greifing builds. He is constantly yelled at by everone to stop. This evening he told rob that he would stop just like he always did when yelled at. Im quite sick of his rude remarks and language and think the community is too. SOMETHINGS NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!! I have many screenshots displaying his ignorant attitude and behavior. i do not know how to paste an attachment but i am sure because of other witnesses there will be no need for them. Thankyou for you time SpA community.

us 
 Post subject: Re: Time & Time Again!
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2011, 10:06 
Doesn't get out much (327)
Sorry to hear you had to take this to the forum. Catch an op online and show where some of the griefing is; ops have tools to check and verify what's been done, by whom and when; then can take whatever action is necessary to take.

au 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2011, 13:07 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
Ohh.. Alec3388.. Hmm...
THIS is the guy who always atempts to brake into my home, everyday I see a hole next to my door, I call an op straight away and they say.. "yep.. Alec3388 again". Well one time I called I certain op (not naming anyone), they came, looked at the hole, told me it was Alec3388, and then beamed back to his op world and absuloutly did nothing...

( I think the reason why, is because I haven't /res my entire home correctly, and i can't re-res it because it would run into other players builds).

THIS same guy is the one constantly abusing the crap out of my son, who also plays on smp (while I am), I have seen Alec's trash talk towards my son soo many times, if it was up to me I would ban his ass in... :63

I don't like to be a hater towards guests on our server, but i also don't expect this fawl talk being directed to myself, my son, ops, veterans, members and other guests. :|

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2011, 13:38 
Doesn't get out much (376)
Presumably that is the reason the Op just left, when the area is not zoned there's nothing we're supposed to do about it.

Some assholes though are beyond the pale and Alec is one, he's been banned and not a moment too soon.

EDIT: If it was me I hope I can assure you that if I left precipitously it was because I had other things of value to do as well. You can appreciate that when one person is asking to check grief from Alec others are too.

au 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2011, 22:22 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
Well, that's probably the case. Next time I should zone my build correctly. :x