It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 23:24

All times are UTC+01:00

nl 
 Post subject: Report 2Fat2Furious
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 20:37 
Crap at posting (25)
Dear admin or player!

I wanna report 2Fat2Furious because:
1. scamming me.. ( i gave him something, and he just gave nothing back he just killed me.. but we had a deall )
2. killing me 3times at my house..
3. hunting me inside my house..
4. grief my house.
5. taking my items and dind't gave back by the last kill. + dind't gave stuff for our deall.. scam like i told
6. break into my house without permissions ( just distroyed the wall to come inside )
7. break into my house without permissions to hunt me ( just distroyed the wall to come inside )

Its all really low for a member!

So.. thats it i hope u can give him a BIG warning..
Or de-rank him.. idk what u guys are gonna to do..

Goodluck, happy new year!
Greats hoimoi :18

Last edited by hoimoii on 03 Jan 2012, 10:45, edited 3 times in total.

ro 
 Post subject: Re: Report 2Fat2Furious
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:12 
Has learned to write! (185)
Good evening , I am the reported player ( 2Fat2Furious ) , after reading hoimoii's post I have to share my own opinion on the event.

The following player claims I scammed him , what actually happend is that he gave me 51 bones for me to tell him my secret (how to make allot of money) , he threw me the bones , I considered he could handle a joke so I said something like: "Thanks , I wont tell you!!!" and sprinted exactly 15 blocks away from him then started to go back , as I was doing that hoimoi grabbed his bow and arrows and started shooting at me , he shot about a stack and a half of arrows , following me as I was running away from him , I killed him once hoping that he will stop , I did not pick his stuff and I was near him , then he came with boomcraft (sorry if I misspeled his name , it certainly started with boom) , boom was holding his sword and hoimoi got in my back , at that moment I was scared because I tought they will charge me and take all my diamond stuff, so I made some space in between , hoimoii got his bow again , started shooting me , I ran to his ressed part of the house hoping that he will quit , the plan was well made , but it had a flaw , it was nightime so I was basicly protected from hoimoi's arrows , but not from the ignition or the two skeletrons that came to me (besides the other mobs) , I had to run , I went trough the water surounding his house , at a distance of about 60 blocks , he continued to shoot arrows at me so I went a bit into the forest , at a total of 80 blocks distance , he started to come close to me ( I noticed that because the arrow noise appeared again and there where no skeletrons near me) , because he did not stop I started chasing him , he did quite some damage on my new diamond armour it was all trashed so he really got on my nerves , I chased him trough the forest , trough another city finally killing him , and geting his stuff , afterwards I tp'ed home and tried to explain him what happend , note that after I tp'ed home I repaired his armour and iron axe and put all his stuff in a chest , now that chest has another full iron armour (proof that I do not wear iron armour so I basicly had no reason to repair it unless I wanted to return / sell it) . Note that the first kill I got on him was a joke , I had no intention to start a war with him. Between the lines I have told hoimoi how much will he pay for the secret , hoping that I could get some more bones , you can see in the logs that I tend to ask that to anybody that I make a deal with , hoping I will get more loot , I ALWAYS give them the stuff they wanted if they say no more. Now to clear things even more , hoimoi do you think I'd scam somebody? Never did it. Proof is that I payed you 16K dollars and gave you items , now do you think I would pay somebody that much money and give him items to scam him of 51 bones? More than that , you claim I griefed , I did not take 1 freaking block from your damn house , so if I griefed , please show the admins some proof. I was nice to you , please think this out and you'l see that you overreacted. Also , I will tell you the following , stealing on pvp is allowed , you can hunt the thief and kill him to get your stuff back , so all I dead was according to rules , especially that you hit me first! Also before you say "Well if it was a joke , why didn't you come back?" I will remind you that somebody was shooting freaking arrows at me. Also all the engagements besides that jokekill where OUTSIDE of your residence , WHERE NOT spawnkills and you hit me first. Now chill out , think about this again and tell after that apologise for lieing (I did not grief you , did not kill you 3 times in your house , i did not hunt you inside your house) and tp to my home so I can give you your repaired items back..
Thanks for listening to my storry , also I think it was posted on the wrong section....

nl 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:14 
Crap at posting (25)
Ye.. u just killed me after the deall.. dont say it was a joke
And u griefed, when i sayd a vet+ to come u repaired it..

Man what are u talking about
Half of what u sayd is a lie..

play fair.. what u still have to learn

Last edited by hoimoii on 02 Jan 2012, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.

us 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:20 
Likes to type... (247)
First thing if this was in Bedlam Then it's okay, But in Homestead how could he grief you house it would be zoned..

And I was the one dealing with the problem at the time.

One last thing how can you trust people over the internet? (Not saying that I don't trust 2fatm here)

<+Aadolf> Obama isn't gay, Obama is homo.
<+Aadolf> Black people resemble horses.
<+Aadolf> Obama is a horse

nl 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:23 
Crap at posting (25)
Lol i ress'd it a lil bit but i have to res it 3times.. and it cost ALOT of money like 40k+ for my whole house..

ro 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:23 
hoimoii wrote:
Ye.. u just killed me after the deall.. dont say it was a joke
And u griefed, when i sayd a vet+ to come u repaired it..

Man what are u talking about
Lier!
Oh , I get it , I pay a guy 15k dollars , give him diamonds , diamond stuff , food just to scam him of 51 bones , because we all know how hard it is to get some bones now don't we? This really makes sence , how could I be so stupid , bones the source of life! -.-"

There is a thing called logblock , let a op check it.

Read the story again , I killed you after the deal , the question is did I lie? The log say Ignited on me once every 10 seconds , and it said enemy bleeding or serante strikes at you after 3 minutes (of me running from you). Also I did say I was joking before you came to kill me again.

Please use your head to think , don't just let it stand on your shoulders to prevent the rain leaking into your neck.

us 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:28 
Likes to type... (247)
Now that I know it was in homestead 2fat you griefed his house which is banable in homestead but Hoimoi you were being very sassy about this whole thing with me... lets wait and see what a op has to say about this matter.

nl 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:30 
Crap at posting (25)
1. Its not what or how u scam its about SCAM if you're a fair player or a member then u dont supposed to do that but be a fair player.
2. About all that stuff.. it was just stupid from u, it was another deall..

us 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:31 
Likes to type... (247)
He gave you tons of diamond stuff for 51 bones! Get over it!

nl 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:33 
Crap at posting (25)
omg.. no tons of diamond means

1DIAMOND

listen 1DIAMOND

and its not about how, what its about that scam is wrong and he did it
it doesn't care how or what

us 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:37 
Likes to type... (247)
He gave you 2 diamonds diamond pick food and many other things seems like a far trade to me. If you guys could jsut forget about it and move on that would be best for the both of you and the PIE. If not punishments could be given out.

ro 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 22:22 
So I came to a conclusion , you're just somebody made profit on me being kind , for that I will not give any of your stuff back , I will burn them , you need to realize you are the same rank as me so I am allowed by all means to kill you , to steal from you , especially that I did not touch any of your chests. Grow up , change your atitude and find somebody else to be your friend.
Also me giving you a pick , a shovel , gave you just 2 diamonds because those where the last i had and a diamond axe ,means nothing to you , you're 51 bones are far more valuable.

By all means I am from now on to you hostile , come near me and your dead , I wont bother to hunt you down I am only interested in protecting my friends and myself and in keeping you away from me , stay away from me and you will not have any problem .

Also your story does is not the same with not only what the logs say , if anybody will check the logs they will see I have told the truth. From now on I do not care what you say , I've said what happend from my point of view , you said what happend to you from your point of view , I am sorry you got angry on a 16 BIT game over a stupid fact , I do hope that later you'l calm down and realize that what I have said was true. Also please read the rules on the forum and ingame , so you will not think that I am trying to cover my ass because I am afraid of what happend.

Have a nice day and hope you'l chill out and think this out , I wont change what I have said for anything , but I do hope people will hate me for the right reasons , for something bad I trully ment to do.

us 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 23:28 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Well i think i should post. First off, if your stupid enough to give items to someone who has money, in the real world or in minecraft your a dumb fuck. Don't trust the rich with your stuff! Second, you ACTUALLY gave your items to him, if you don't want people to scam you, you should of sold them to him, then promised the money back once you got your "information." There is always a way to turn the tides around.

Now of course i will have to check the logs for facts, but i will be posting again shortly.

ro 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 23:53 
bubbajim3 wrote:
Well i think i should post. First off, if your stupid enough to give items to someone who has money, in the real world or in minecraft your a dumb fuck. Don't trust the rich with your stuff! Second, you ACTUALLY gave your items to him, if you don't want people to scam you, you should of sold them to him, then promised the money back once you got your "information." There is always a way to turn the tides around.

Now of course i will have to check the logs for facts, but i will be posting again shortly.
Well I never stole anything from anybody , or if I did I gave it back. He only gave me the bones , and he was already well payed and had a ton of money in plus , I strongly believe he afforded not one but several stacks of bones just from the money I gave him , furthemore bone is easy to get.

And I'm not rich , I only got exactly how much I need , I actually suport other players if I feel like they deserve it , having money would also mean a lower chance of getting scammed , at least that's what I believe. And if he would turn it that way I'd probably refuse and go to the shops.

Anyhow , thanks for checking and your hard work sir , I do apreciate it.

au 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 03:40 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
I will read through the logs tonight when i can get to a computer, Can i have a rough time and date (and your time zone)

nl 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 09:33 
Crap at posting (25)
Cmanrocks maybe you're his friend and u defent him but that dont means u can lie about it, or he sayd so..
Iam sure it was 1Diamond cmanrocks..

i had 1 diamond from him
and 6 diamonds from buildguy

and he toke them all..
+ other stuff

ro 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 12:45 
mbl111 wrote:
I will read through the logs tonight when i can get to a computer, Can i have a rough time and date (and your time zone)
The time and date are the time and date on hoimoii's post.

us 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 13:34 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
I think its time this is over with. I have all the proof I need without going to check logs.
You both agree that:
1. You gave him bones
2. He killed you
You gave him the items, its your own fault. PVP is allowed.

Homoii you claim he took your items? Well oh well. There are many tools in homestead to use, if you are to much of a dumb fuck to use them, the you deserve it.

Lastly, get over it homoii, its very easy to get items in minecraft.

nl 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 13:43 
Crap at posting (25)
Ye kill is allowed..
But if some1 create a deall.. and then kill then its SCAM..

It could be u to,
It could be every1.. whit every item

again.. its about the SCAM, and the other things he did

Last edited by hoimoii on 03 Jan 2012, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.

ro 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 14:17 
hoimoii wrote:
Ye kill is allowed..
But if some1 create a deall.. and then kill then its SCAM..

It could be u to but then whit diamonds or whatever..
It could be every1.. what every item

again.. its about the SCAM, and the other things he did
Scamming is allowed , I did not do the 'other things' and if I did any of them it was because of you do I need to remind you that you hitted me first? That basicly means this is entierly your fault and that you scammed me not viceversa.

'It could be u to but then whit diamonds or whatever..
It could be every1.. what every item'

I am sorry but I did not understand the meaning of those two sentences , mind rewriting them with letters not numbers? As I said I am not a natural English speaker , so those two sentences are giberish to me...

nl 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 17:37 
Crap at posting (25)
Hmm, when i think about it good.. its my bad..
I'm sorry to make such big problem for this..
I just really thought it was reall.. idk if was a joke, and u run away so i really thought it was a joke..
And i was just mad.. because of it.. but now i see its a joke.. nvm

I wanna ask if i can get my stuff back.. and that we just start over :)

ro 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 20:38 
I gave you the same items you had back , I keep everything I said in the post above , I am now to you hostile , don't get your nose in my buisness and you wont have any problems.

Note I kept my word , I have not given you the diamonds you lost or the armour you lost , etc. , I have gave you other stuff from my personal belongings , your stuff was burned into lava.

If the admins feel like it I would like the storry to be verified , but of course if they don't want that they should not waste their precious time on my request.

That's all.

---------------------------
Best regards,
7Sins-Lust.

au 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2012, 10:01 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
WARNING LOTS OF TEXT

This is the chat log parts of hoimoi and 2fats interactions
AND
This last one goes on with Hoimoi messaging Barb about what happened