[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 19: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 20: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 19: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 20: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
Guests - SpecialAttack.net
Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:46

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
 Post subject: Guests
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2012, 09:15 
Illiterate (4)
Hello, I would like to ask a question. Are guests allowed to live in Homestead or only bedlam? I know they can't place blocks down in the Hub, but does that prevent them living in Homestead? I was just asking because I let a guest live in my town. But I only ask this question because I am very curious and dislike when I get in trouble. I just wanted to know.. Thanks, someone please reply an answer.

Made by Nikmonkey, Date - April 7th 2012 3:14AM :4 :P :D :5: These faces are cool

us 
 Post subject: Re: Guests
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2012, 09:16 
Illiterate (4)
Oh yeah... Its says the Author is Pink71302 because she is related to me and were writing the message together. And.. I didn't have a forums account... Because I am tired, but bored. :P

au 
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2012, 09:22 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
I guess there is nothing against it. However they cant exactly do much? perhaps guide them to the forums so they can register

us 
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2012, 20:12 
Likes to type... (229)
Moved to Suggestions and Questions

Well, I always bring guests back to spawn when I see them outside Homestead, all they can do in Homestead is steal and kill
They aren't supposed to be there.