[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 19: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 20: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 19: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 20: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
making guest more welcomed! - SpecialAttack.net
Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 10:38

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 05:14 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (20)
I have noticed latley guest like join for the first time but about after 10m they leave saying that I have seen some registered+ being very mean to guest not trwating them right and a thing I think guest are leaving because they don't have anything to do like howard asked should we get factions I say yes but keep factions only in bedlam because factions= griefing so that said we should only keep factions in bedlam let the guest have a fun time but still remind them to register and sign up on the forums but really I have seen guest get really bullied by register+ latley so ya please for the guest just be much nicer to them and leave them alone let them play and a fun plugin for them wouldn't do any harm!

My dad: this is why I don't let my sons play sports I teach them to hack so if the coach ever gets a computer :)

au 
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 05:45 
Has learned to write! (179)
Have you even looked at tinyurl.com/spavote ?
If you think guests should be more welcome, Go Vote!
theres suggestions there about factions and plugins and how to make the server more welcomeing. and change it.

be 
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 05:47 
I know I'm just saying that this post can remind people to be a little nicer

My dad: this is why I don't let my sons play sports I teach them to hack so if the coach ever gets a computer :)

fi 
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 05:56 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
WhyBOOLPOP1 wrote:
I know I'm just saying that this post can remind people to be a little nicer
This post might remind folks to be a little bit nicer if they ever saw it, and frankly, no-one ever comes here :U
On top of that, it might help if the text was readable too. Now? It's a haystack, with a few needles in it. Go figure.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 13:33 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Well the fact that the OP is a solid mass of text with no punctuation doesn't help but he is right. People really are being dicks to new guys on SMP.

But yes, go vote - make some noise - post your thoughts.

us 
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 23:49 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (134)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Well the fact that the OP is a solid mass of text with no punctuation doesn't help but he is right. People really are being dicks to new guys on SMP.

But yes, go vote - make some noise - post your thoughts.
Yea People have been being mean to the guests. I've been helping alot of them out and seeing people drive then away makes me angry.

<redbanana22> Ok

<_blueflame_> Im going to ride you like a pony

us 
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2012, 19:55 
Exactly my point!!

us 
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2012, 03:00 
My brother being on the server and getting me promoted up to Regular quickly is the only reason I didn't leave the server immediately after being in that dung pile that is Bedlam.

You can't get anything done without mobs and/or players killing you.