[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 19: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 20: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 19: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 20: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
The Hail Mary Pass - My sidebar on the Poll - Page 2 - SpecialAttack.net
Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 13:37

All times are UTC+01:00

au 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2012, 02:18 
Illiterate (6)
I loved this option, great solution Howard. I really love it how everyone can live on the same map! This also clears up the arguging and fighting from choosing the options!

Let's celebrate by.... DANCING :4 :4 :4 :4 :4 :4 :4 :4 :4 :4 :P

us 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2012, 19:33 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (20)
This kinda sounds crazy-

Well I've heared that people that say the ores in the maps just disapear so fast I think I know why
Well as I have seen latley all over youtube people have just gotten so lazy they decide to use xray to solve there or problems and I saw that howard had put in finddiamond_ didn't really work out to well it spammed the chat well I have fond a better one called: orbisificator (excuse me if I spelled that wrong)and like I think that would fix the ores just like getting swiped out of the maps so fast:D

Love Boolpop(MAYBE)

My dad: this is why I don't let my sons play sports I teach them to hack so if the coach ever gets a computer :)

be 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2012, 20:16 
Has no REAL life! (1086)
WhyBOOLPOP1 wrote:
This kinda sounds crazy-

Well I've heared that people that say the ores in the maps just disapear so fast I think I know why
Well as I have seen latley all over youtube people have just gotten so lazy they decide to use xray to solve there or problems and I saw that howard had put in finddiamond_ didn't really work out to well it spammed the chat well I have fond a better one called: orbisificator (excuse me if I spelled that wrong)and like I think that would fix the ores just like getting swiped out of the maps so fast:D

Love Boolpop(MAYBE)
The only problem with that is that it lags like hell and if it crashes we end up with a map that has no ores because it removes them. Oh wait that's 2 problems :P

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2012, 20:42 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Yeah its a crap plugin and we've had it before.

Moreover all the plugins are changing come 1.3 so suggesting specific plugins is no use at all.

au 
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2012, 06:04 
Illiterate (14)
To solve the griefing issue Bedlamers could maybe lock blocks or something i really dont want the homestead removed or we come have portals to different homesteads one to the old and other to new ones! that way people who want to keep homestead can go through one portal other who dont can go through another portal to a new homestead! with the spawn matter i reckon we could change it like first a clear direction to the portals that way its easy and a proper tutorial on how to get registered ranks on YouTube that way we can just send people to that video and they can follow it get a rank and build in homestead that way we can have less complaints about bedlam and griefing situation!

I hope this really helps and you take comsideration to my ideas

Kind Regards,

Bluebsy :wink: