[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 19: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 20: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
The OLD Vote discussions - Page 4 - SpecialAttack.net
Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:54

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
au 
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2012, 15:13 
Likes to type... (254)
mbl111 wrote:
How so Uni? Describe what you mean
Im not fully sure how to explain, but basically all those ideas and stuff i told you on skype the other night mbl.
like how with some new fun energy added to smp it could potentially become a great server, it just seems to be performing below to what its capable of.
idk.. :P
i have heaps of ideas that id love to see on the SpA smp, but im not sure whether it would be wise to post them all..

[15:41] <@Mono-> My computer is hot because your skin Uni
[20:16] <+Jonesy`> unicorn has a nice ass
[20:17] <@mbl> But jonesy... She does tho :p

pt 
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2012, 15:45 
Doesn't get out much (316)
UNICORN XD wrote:
mbl111 wrote:
How so Uni? Describe what you mean
Im not fully sure how to explain, but basically all those ideas and stuff i told you on skype the other night mbl.
like how with some new fun energy added to smp it could potentially become a great server, it just seems to be performing below to what its capable of.
idk.. :P
i have heaps of ideas that id love to see on the SpA smp, but im not sure whether it would be wise to post them all..
Do post them cause nothing wrong will come out of it, more like the opposite :p :) .. there's absolutely nothing wrong with sharing your ideas/ sharing your thoughts.. that way we can discuss them and maybe come to a good overall point! Cheers! :18

au 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 00:39 
Likes to type... (254)
Well, one of my ideas is to have like a donating rank system. so when a player donates a certain amount to the SpA community they will get a donating rank.
e.g. Donated 5 euro's - get basic donator rank and basic quirks (commands or perhaps some special tools or something)
Donated 10 euro's - get a higher level donator rank, basic quirks and a few more interesting ones.
so like, the more that gets donated the more quirks you'll be able to unlock for yourself.

And as ive said the whole being able to purchase commands for yourself.

Another idea (oh joyy) is to have like chat rooms in the server, so you have main chat and if you wish you could purchase your own in-game chat room that you can invite people into, then you can chat to people and such without having to use /msg all the time and so that you can have a big conversation with a bigger amount of people without everyone online the server there to read it. (not soo sure about this idea)

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 00:54 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
:|

We already have a donators rank and people have always been able to make their own chat channels through mcMMO...

pt 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 00:57 
@Uni :
although i did support you with sharing your ideas i personally am not agreeing with any of these ideas. at least for now, and that is because :
I think that making people pay to get ranks is simply, well in my opinon , stupid. I just cant see people paying more than 5euros to get a certain ability, this type of things would only make sense when someone wants to have a spot of their own on the server, like theme maps or whatever they are called :p .. but that is just my opinion..
as for the chat thing .. that is why we have the /party .. to talk with the ones you want and still be able to see the main chat and admin chat ( if youre at vet or higher rank ) .. so the chat in-game thing is not needed since there are things that already have a similar function ..
Cheers! :18

Last edited by RoyalDestineer on 17 Jun 2012, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.

au 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 00:59 
Likes to type... (254)
hm, obviously im not fully around smp much then :mrgreen: i didnt know theere was the /party

pt 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 01:02 
UNICORN XD wrote:
hm, obviously im not fully around smp much then :mrgreen: i didnt know theere was the /party
Now you do :p ^^ btw, i didnt mean to be rude when i said that the donator thing you suggested was stupid .. Just the overall process of paying more and more to get further abilities :wink: :p

au 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 01:07 
Likes to type... (254)
meh! thats okayy!!
i totally understood from where you were coming from, you had a good point ^^

au 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 05:17 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
RoyalDestineer wrote:
@Uni :
I think that making people pay to get ranks is simply, well in my opinon , stupid.
Its not really paying to get a rank. Its a donation and then its more of a thank you.

au 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 05:19 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
3b sounds best imo, stops people being overprotective and lets them live with some risk.

infinitely more of what SMP should be. You want security in your builds go to freebuild.

us 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 07:52 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Ivanosauros wrote:
---You want security in your builds go to freebuild.
Freebuild has been a lot worse greif wise these last couple months...

pt 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 09:55 
mbl111 wrote:
RoyalDestineer wrote:
@Uni :
I think that making people pay to get ranks is simply, well in my opinon , stupid.
Its not really paying to get a rank. Its a donation and then its more of a thank you.
I know what you mean since but remember when we got the option to get colors on freebuild ?(colors on our name).. There was a certain person which i'm not going to say who it is, Zenergy, that donated to get colors solely.. its this what i was refering to, instead of the donations being out of pure generosity, well they're not.. you can take my example, the only thing i ask is a jar of cookies when i donate :p haha .. but oh well this is not what we're supposed to argue here so i'll shush now.

@Awesome: ''Freebuild has been a lot worse greif wise these last couple months...''
Well, that's true because we have been on the top of the servers list .. guess that would have been expected ..

Also i just wanted to throw out that i've seen many more people on smp at certain times, we've got to 25 persons or so in the server ( and that does not happen often, well at least when im on i think ) .. and just to add a bit more with a little question, does having more people on smp make the server lag more or is it our own problem( our network i mean ) ..

Sorry for shifting a bit the center of the conversation guys.. :p
Ps: I have nothing against Zenergy, it's only that i thought of it as a good example to demonstrate what i was thinking. Sorry mate! :p :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 13:07 
Pretty useless (94)
awesomefriends56 wrote:
Ivanosauros wrote:
---You want security in your builds go to freebuild.
Freebuild has been a lot worse greif wise these last couple months...
Building on FB and building on SMP are A LOT different... You can't just say "if you want to build, go to FB". I definitely think there should be a place to build on SMP which is protected in some way, whether it is by using /res or theme builds.

[21:00] <[Patogy]> *bends over jammy*

be 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 13:22 
Has no REAL life! (1086)
RoyalDestineer wrote:
and just to add a bit more with a little question, does having more people on smp make the server lag more or is it our own problem( our network i mean )
It's lag alright, if you type "/debug clock" when it's lagging you can see the tick rate of the server. Standard, there are 20 ticks per second, when the server lags this decreases and because of how minecraft is built the server won't try to catch up on time. This means there is a max amount of ticks it can execute per second, instead of them stacking up. And as everything goes with the ticks (aka mobs moving, updating the world, sending network data) everything slows down.

pt 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 14:07 
heldplayer wrote:
RoyalDestineer wrote:
and just to add a bit more with a little question, does having more people on smp make the server lag more or is it our own problem( our network i mean )
It's lag alright, if you type "/debug clock" when it's lagging you can see the tick rate of the server. Standard, there are 20 ticks per second, when the server lags this decreases and because of how minecraft is built the server won't try to catch up on time. This means there is a max amount of ticks it can execute per second, instead of them stacking up. And as everything goes with the ticks (aka mobs moving, updating the world, sending network data) everything slows down.
Oh! now i get it. thanks! ;)

us 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 04:33 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
So, here we go. This idea is just a compilation of ideas I heard and liked or ideas I made myself. In each idea I have tried to explain my reasoning; if it was just common sense, no reasoning was given. Please read each point fully and if improvements/additions/removing of ideas can be made, please by all means do so.

This idea, if gets put into the poll I would like it to be selfishly called GB3 :P.
Notice, expanded and put into Microsoft Office this is about 4 pages long. I have hidden it all so quoting my post isn't 4 pages long :P. It is in one NSFW hidden code because apparently hidden tags inside hidden tags fuck it up.

gb 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 09:32 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
To address a few points of the above post (and I am speaking to the points, not the poster):
bubbajim3 wrote:
Worlds
Multiworld is not pointless - far from it. Like it or not, there will always be at least 2 worlds so its unavoidable. Having the guests separated from the Members was and is a good idea that cannot really be faulted just because players are lazy. The second we go back to one map, the wailing and moaning will start.
Furthermore, having a fixed Nether is a solid idea as otherwise we begin a whole new form of stupid with "griefing with Nether portals".
bubbajim3 wrote:
Residence
This gets my goat. Residence is invaluable and utterly essential. I would love to do without it but we no longer have the luxury. I have no doubt some people are playing the "we did fine before card" but guess what: you are lying to yourself. The original SMP maps were grief-fests in which the OPs had to spend every waking moment shovelling shit in a desperate attempt to keep things running. Going back to a server without grief protection is the beginning of the end.
bubbajim3 wrote:
Themezones
They cannot be moved. No, there are not various programs that can be used to move them. They cannot be moved.
bubbajim3 wrote:
Map
Well the majority is fucking wrong. Period. :18 They want change as they think its good but they want everything to stay the same. Its the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I am going to make one more suggestion here and reset the poll one last time. If people still want a new map then so be it but...well we'll jump off that bridge later. :wink:
bubbajim3 wrote:
Transportation
There are a thousand different ways to implement a transport system and people are slowly working their way through the list of suggestions. The issue is that no one ever considers the problems that mass-transport will bring. The easier it is to get about then the easier it is to grief and the quicker the economy of the server collapses into pointlessness. People need to look at the whole picture, not just the particular issue before them.

As to the rank ideas: can't really say I agree. I see what you are saying, that we should make the new guys feel more connected to the server more quickly, but I am not sure that a) lying to them and b) debasing the importance of our ranks is the way to go. Moreover, if we lose the multiworld split then I see no need for Registered rank any more either.

As to a new spawn: Well, everyone talks about this but that is only 'cos they wanna build it. Spawn should serve a purpose by being impressive and functional. What it cannot do is spoon feed every retard that wanders onto the server and is too fucking stupid/lazy to read a sign. Building a new spawn will fix nothing bar ego.

us 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 15:29 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Ah, some of the points that you commented on I may or may not have left some stuff out.

First and most important, some of your comments relate to the duties of our staff. An OP should become an OP knowing their responsibilities that come with the rank, if they are to lazy to do such duties, they do not deserve OP. Old server, as you said, we were always busy. That's what made the server active. We didn't get bored two seconds in because of nothing to do. Plugins currently handle pretty much everything, which makes our OPs lazy, which all of us agree, needs to end.

So now to the points.
Quote:
Multiworld is not pointless - far from it. Like it or not, there will always be at least 2 worlds so its unavoidable. Having the guests separated from the Members was and is a good idea that cannot really be faulted just because players are lazy. The second we go back to one map, the wailing and moaning will start.
Furthermore, having a fixed Nether is a solid idea as otherwise we begin a whole new form of stupid with "griefing with Nether portals".
This idea of having split worlds goes against my entire idea. It would be the equivalent of knocking out two legs of the Eiffel Tower. The idea as state was it is indeed pointless when you look at it as a community. No community should be split into two based on rank. Yes there could possibly be two worlds, not going to deny that; but there should not be two worlds separating groups of people based on a rank.
On the idea of the nether, I may have forgotten to explain. There would be no nether, all items that can be gotten there, would be able to be bought in the market/store.
Quote:
This gets my goat. Residence is invaluable and utterly essential. I would love to do without it but we no longer have the luxury. I have no doubt some people are playing the "we did fine before card" but guess what: you are lying to yourself. The original SMP maps were grief-fests in which the OPs had to spend every waking moment shovelling shit in a desperate attempt to keep things running. Going back to a server without grief protection is the beginning of the end.
Your main point here can be referred back to the Op duties, you don't want to deal with it, don't become an Op. Residence was meant to stop griefing, it has since become just another variable to get around. The old maps may have been griefed and hard to manage, but isn't that the point of having a survival server? To survive and live with risk.
Quote:
They cannot be moved. No, there are not various programs that can be used to move them. They cannot be moved.
I shall find a way! :P Anyway I can get a copy of the map to do some testing? FTP seems to be very slow :)
Quote:
Well the majority is fucking wrong. Period. They want change as they think its good but they want everything to stay the same. Its the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I am going to make one more suggestion here and reset the poll one last time. If people still want a new map then so be it but...well we'll jump off that bridge later.
Can't argue anything here.
Quote:
There are a thousand different ways to implement a transport system and people are slowly working their way through the list of suggestions. The issue is that no one ever considers the problems that mass-transport will bring. The easier it is to get about then the easier it is to grief and the quicker the economy of the server collapses into pointlessness. People need to look at the whole picture, not just the particular issue before them.
Hmm, nice point. Could it be possible to disallow use of portals for those who are not registered yet? They can still get to areas, just a hell of a lot harder.
Quote:
As to the rank ideas: can't really say I agree. I see what you are saying, that we should make the new guys feel more connected to the server more quickly, but I am not sure that a) lying to them and b) debasing the importance of our ranks is the way to go. Moreover, if we lose the multiworld split then I see no need for Registered rank any more either.
I agree with your A and B. A I less agree with, if there is no ambition to get the rank, then they won't get the rank. Other then the use of plugins and such, ranks are worthless except the actual rank. The feeling of getting a rank is great when your new, but everyone saying "Wow, great job dude!" or "Your amazing!" would just be another boost for our users; More of a reason to stay in the game. B, yes. Our ranks are not something that should be gotten easily, but, if ranks aren't gotten easily or shown that can be gotten, people loose hope. That is why I proposed member first, make it easy to get in a way that shows, we see you, we notice you, keep up the good work.
Quote:
As to a new spawn: Well, everyone talks about this but that is only 'cos they wanna build it. Spawn should serve a purpose by being impressive and functional. What it cannot do is spoon feed every retard that wanders onto the server and is too fucking stupid/lazy to read a sign. Building a new spawn will fix nothing bar ego.
Just putting this out there, I do not want to build it. Frimple or someone can do that :P
My suggestion allows for us to "spoon-feed" the retards that know nothing in such a way that they can just walk out, but allows us to be functional for those that merely move their mouse to the left or right.

gb 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 18:36 
Illiterate (6)
Would 3A have portals like IronCity?

gb 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 20:25 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
nikmonkey wrote:
Would 3A have portals like IronCity?
No

gb 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 21:46 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
I don't have the patience to read through all the replies so I might be suggesting stuff already discussed. I've gone for 3A, but are we not keeping Bedlam or at least an equivalent? Bedlam deffinetly made it a lot better I think for the returning players, there was a lot less abandoned rubbish and vandalised land in Homestead because of it. I also thought the spawn was quite a hit, lot of guests would be impressed by it when they came on, but for functionality it wasn't great, it needs to be just as impressive, but less tasking to walk and navigate yourself around.

An idea could be to have Bedlam around the spawn, so the spawn can have many exits to reduce camping, and then to have homestead around Bedlam with a circular border. This will bring the worlds together while keeping homestead nice and clean. Could even direct guests to two different Bedlams, like a fallow field, when ones gets over cluttered, stop sending guests to it, and then eventually wipe it when it's abandoned.

Would also like to see PvP being considered in the making of the map, I was still waiting to get started on arena events :( I had this idea I was going to suggest ages ago actually, to have a piece of land that was fenced off and reachable via portal. A place full of hostle pigmen or something? With another rare mob that has a large bounty, hopfully players will frequent this land and PvP, killing the said high bounty mobs or eachother and then have that as the only substantial income on the map, make grinding a last resort. Maybe it'd need some way to stop someone logging on when the server near empty and faming, or have it only work at night. Yeah so it's a lame wonky idea, but I'm hoping something is taken from it.

Oh and some moderation on cities/towns would be great also, not just one person errecting giant cobble walls and huts and eating roughly 1/4 of the map. The cities should be player made, but well planned and approved imo.

us 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2012, 06:29 
Likes to type... (229)
It's about time that I showed my full point of view on this.
This poll won't get anything done. It was clear from the start that nobody wanted a major change like removing residence.
I really like most of the stuff people are saying (but I dislike some of it.). Barbearian and GB's posts sum up how I feel about this (except for GB's part of removing residence.)

Barb's post:
TRANSPORTATION
This again:
Pizzaman194 wrote:
@Howard, everything is fine except for Bedlam (which I don't have that much of an opinion on, as long as we get more people in Homestead) and Transportation. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, we just need to add more "boats". We don't need Babel back, that would be overkill. Adding more boats and decreasing the cooldown for /home will bring more people together. As of now, everybody is so isolated from each other, not wanting to travel anywhere because it would be such a journey (or they're stuck at someone's house for 15 minutes).

This is where the boats are right now (spawn and leo's castle do count)
With this map, this is what I reccomend (this is ~750 blocks apart from each other, not including the ocean)
I have come up with this rule: it should not take more than 5 minutes to get anywhere (excluding /home)
From any given place in the map, you are about a few minutes away from any boat (unless you are in the middle of the ocean of course)
BEDLAM + GUESTS

After carefully considering everybody's opinions, I think Bedlam should be removed. Here's why:

Bedlam is the biggest reason why new people aren't staying (the other reason is the confusing spawn and directions) It is awfully intimidating and scares people off.

Bedlam does not reflect what our server is about. We are not an anarchy server, we are community with a traditional SMP world with exceptional builds, plugins, and staff. Some people come online and think we are an anarchy server and don't ever contribute to us as a community. They miss out on what the server is about.

Bedlam consumes some of the server's resources.

Some people are not willing to use our broken registration system to build safely, after all this time I now realise that that's just wrong. We should not force people to sign up on our forums and be part of the community. They must decide themselves if they want to become more involved with the community. However, they should still be encouraged to use the forums (see my registration section).

Guests should be able to build in Homestead.

Even though this would bring in more grief, we have more than enough resources to manage it. OPs like me are just standing by while the server is fine as usual. We can rollback damage if need be. We can also fix this later if it becomes too much of an issue.

Like I said above and what barbearian said in his post, guests have to decide if they want to be a part of this community. They cannot be forced to use the forums, however they should be encouraged to do so.REMEMBER: The main goal is to have new players become part of the community and for current players to stay interested.

REGISTRATION

I think the rank and the system that goes along with it should be thrown out.

Knowing that most people on the server are under 16, they have to make two accounts after discovering the age limit, and struggle to find the infamous regisration thread buried deep in the forums. Some people never find it and give up.

Again, we can't force people to join the community. And also again, the increased grief risk would be worth it.

To make up for the lost stepping stone, the member rank should be slightly harder to attain. There also needs to be more variation in terms of permissions for guest vs. member, possibly a difference in falsebook or residence permissions.

Member should be the highest rank that can be obtained without using the forums. Soon-to-be Vets and current Vets should be required to use the forums casually, (or possibly require a detailed and in depth application for VET? Just an idea, feel free to shoot this down. Assume that VETs won't have ban or rank permissions anymore)

ECONOMY

This time around, the economy needs to be centralized and monitored.

There needs to be ONE market, just like Leo's market on the previous map but more regulation. Admin Shops serve as regulators with hard set maximum/minimum prices and should be at the same place. If the admin shop sells diamonds for 4000 each, there is no reason why any person should sell theirs for 5000. On the selling side, there's no reason for anybody to sell their diamonds for 200 each when the admin shop would buy them at any time for 500.

The market needs to be easily accessible (using my rule: within 5 minutes of travel)
There isn't much to it.

A NEW MAP

This is absolutely neccesary. This gives us the chance to implement anything we want.

Boredom.
We are 6 months into the map and people have maxed out their diamond sets and are tired of building. They want to start over with fresh land and new ideas that they have.
The Spawn
Just like GB said, symmetry is the reason why the spawn is confusing. A smaller spawn that is rectangular or asymmetrical would be easy to navigate. The spawn should have the market and all of the admin shops, the portal hub for each of the portals in Homestead, and be the center of anything else.
PvpArena and MobArena
They should be added because they are interesting plugins. It would definitely be attractive to other people and be very popular. Our current pvp arena is kind of popular, imagine if we had a much more refined pvp arena. And If that were a success then why wouldn't Mob Arena?
Transfer themed builds
Big builds should be transferred so they can continue to be worked on. They would be amazing to showcase and would probably be heartbreaking to those who were working on them.
No item transfers
It would ruin the new map for others. Instead, a one time advanced starter kit should be given for those who post on a certain forum thread. The kit should include 32 iron ingots, 64 wood, 32 coal, and 64 cobblestone. This would not only influence people to use the forums, but to help get nice builds up faster. It's much better than just starting from scratch for those who don't want to lose items.
The normal starter kit needs to be changed. The iron tools killed the price of iron, they should be stone instead.

THE PLAN OF ACTION
Bedlam+Guests
-Remove Bedlam.
-Let guests build in Homestead with a few limited permissions compared to members.
Transportation
-Add more portals across the world.
Registration
-Remove the rank and the system that goes to it.
-Make the member rank harder to attain.
-Require forum activity for a rank higher than member
?-Require an application for VET?
Economy
-Make a central market at the spawn.
-Regulate it with admin shop prices
New map
-Make a new Homestead.
-Add a new spawn that has less symmetry than the current one.
--- It should include the ONLY player market
--- It should also include the portal hub for homestead.
-Add PvpArena and MobArena
-Transfer themed builds and other exceptional builds
-Add the advanced starter kit exclusively for people who post on a certain forum thread.

Hopefully things can be set in stone in a timely manner and these discussions can be concluded.

au 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2012, 07:38 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
Pizzaman194 wrote:
No item transfers
It would ruin the new map for others. Instead, a one time advanced starter kit should be given for those who post on a certain forum thread. The kit should include 32 iron ingots, 64 wood, 32 coal, and 64 cobblestone. This would not only influence people to use the forums, but to help get nice builds up faster. It's much better than just starting from scratch for those who don't want to lose items.
The normal starter kit needs to be changed. The iron tools killed the price of iron, they should be stone instead.
Ok so this is not the only thing Im gonna post in reply to your post. But for this part, I've had a simmilar idea for a while. Basically its a kit for all Member+ and there is a massive cooldown (like a few years). Thus making it a one use kit to help starting off

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2012, 12:38 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
@pizza

Yeah, the thing is, I could not agree with you less. On every point.

EDIT: and more importantly, given what you have just posted, you have clearly not read one single post of mine.

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2012, 14:46 
Has learned to write! (209)
Okay, So Alternative Option!

We keep Homestead how it is. Change spawn. Get rid of bedlam, put the nether fortress challenge-y thing in Homestead. Allow guests into Homestead keep no protections in the nether. Make LWC cost.

And Here's how my idea differs; We replace bedlam with a new Sky-World map.
This could be accessed through a challenge (much like the nether currently) by a temple in the sky. Once through the portal the map would be much like a normal map but floating in the air. Before the map was opened people (who apply, maybe?) could get together and make the whole map themed with player made dungeons, temples, prizes and just general Sky-World themed builds.

The reason I like this idea so much is; It allows us to make something new for those who want a change. it keeps homestead for those who want their stuff. It allows guests to be a part of the whole server.
And it offers something different. We need something that makes us different to every other survival server and i think this offers it.

[01:44]aaanythiNG:I just donatedto SpA
[01:44]aaanythiNG:Because I love Jam
[01:45]Tigerdragon180:i love you in a non gay way jam
[01:45]GreatBuilder3:i love you in a gay way jam
Jawz13:P.S I Love Jam

us 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2012, 19:34 
Likes to type... (229)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
@pizza

Yeah, the thing is, I could not agree with you less. On every point.

EDIT: and more importantly, given what you have just posted, you have clearly not read one single post of mine.
:roll: I did read your posts. I read everybody's posts and considered what everybody said and created that upon it.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4