Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:28

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: 14w04a Not this again
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2014, 19:34 
Crap at posting (45)
OK it was tedious enough for the 1.7 server and im sure it was hard on the admins like Mbl and DonDonDon. But heres what i think we should do for 1.8.....
Well I think we should leave the map as is
We can craft the new granite and other stuff i cant remember so i dont think it will be too much of an issue
(IDC how useless this topic is i just want to get it out there)

us 
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2014, 20:10 
Geek (839)
Haha, right. Well as of now there are no terrain-changing features, besides the new stones. So, if nothing new is added that will change world generation, we'll be good. IF they do add something however, we'll simply just extend the border.

us 
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2014, 21:56 
Geek (733)
Like Arbo said, unless they add something completely game changing like this last yodate we should just be able to regen unused areas and/or extend the border a bit. It'd be a shame to get rid of this map that quickly.

au 
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2014, 04:47 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
Indeed, I feel like we should try and keep this map for a while. It is rather large, and we have some fun features that will keep players going. I feel like we should try to keep this for at least a year. Throughout the lifespan of the map, we will be trying to implement new things so that the server stays fresh, many of them most likely suggested by the players.

Looking at other servers, we are trying to come up with some way that we can make donations and rewards happen more smoothly. Along with this, we are trying to think of some new rewards, such as double exp weekends for donators, in game cash, and custom items that can only be obtained through redeeming SpAPoints.

So hey, this map seems like its destined for some great things, we just have to get it there :5: