Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:25

All times are UTC+01:00

cy 
PostPosted: 15 May 2014, 17:38 
Illiterate (3)
Why dont you advertise your server on minecraft planet and other sites to get more people on the server?! You can advertise your server once every day! Think about it!! There are a lot of people that are looking for servers in these sites!

~Benimarou :4

us 
PostPosted: 15 May 2014, 18:01 
Geek (733)
Not sure if spambot, or whether it's actually a concerned player. :? In case of the latter, we do advertise our server on a couple different websites such as reddit and minecraft forums.

nl 
PostPosted: 15 May 2014, 20:08 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
[SpA]CoDxFeedz wrote:
Not sure if spambot, or whether it's actually a concerned player. :?
I don't think this guy is a spambot, it may be weird to see a minecrafter to be concerned about our server, but I believe he just wants to help out.. In some way or another :ugly:

As for the advertising, we do in fact have sites where we promote ourselves, though we can't force people to join, neither do we really know what pulls their interest and attention, this is mainly the issue of attracting players to our server.

cy 
PostPosted: 15 May 2014, 20:46 
Illiterate (3)
I am not a spambot i just like minecraft and i loke your server too but its not worth playing when you have nobody online to share your stuff and other things!

us 
PostPosted: 15 May 2014, 21:19 
Geek (733)
Cool man. We actually do have a nice player base. The only problem for you is that they are mainly American. Which means they come on after you get off. Invite some of your friends to come and play on the server. That might encourage some of the other European players to come on. :18

nl 
PostPosted: 15 May 2014, 21:49 
Community slut (13473)
Beni30 wrote:
Why dont you advertise your server on minecraft planet and other sites to get more people on the server?! You can advertise your server once every day! Think about it!! There are a lot of people that are looking for servers in these sites!

~Benimarou :4
Hi,

First, welcome to the forums and thanks for posting your suggestion!

We are a gaming community, which means it's being ran by a multitude of people and supported by it's players where possible.

This means that among other things we encourage our community members to help out with making our servers more known among the masses.

If you have any good idea's about promoting our servers on other places where servers are suppose to be promoted, then see if perhaps you could take on that task yourself!

Together we build the community, we can't do everything by ourselves (you wouldn't always believe it, but we're also quite busy people in regards to work, school, etc.). So if you can donate some times in making SpA better, we'd welcome that!

Cheers,

cy 
PostPosted: 15 May 2014, 22:06 
Illiterate (3)
There are also facebook pages to advertise like this one ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Minecraf ... 8882233151)

us 
PostPosted: 16 May 2014, 07:31 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (127)
[SpA]CoDxFeedz wrote:
Cool man. We actually do have a nice player base. The only problem for you is that they are mainly American. Which means they come on after you get off. Invite some of your friends to come and play on the server. That might encourage some of the other European players to come on. :18

Hey now, keep it PG :P