Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:34

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: Server Suggestions
PostPosted: 17 May 2014, 19:54 
Illiterate (3)
I think the server is great and all, but there is some things I think should be changed such as plugins. The plugin are being broken to much. Such as the mob eggs. That caused chaos by beastmode217. And the nicks were great for buying items. Now money is useless. Mini-games would be a great idea. We wouldn't have to survive all the time and we could have fun. I thing I find useless is socket enchantments. Then I think we should be able to transport our valuable items using ender chest. I have very many things I would like to transport like my beacon or diamonds. Another great idea is that [R] and above can have multiple homes. Like for example I have to use assassin's home to get to mine because I'm making a new house. And my last comment is that we could have a more survial based server. Like I can get diamond armor from mobs but I doesn't seem very legit, so I think maybe there should be diablo drops. But overall I love this server and I like to see more people play on it. :18

fi 
 Post subject: Re: Server Suggestions
PostPosted: 17 May 2014, 19:57 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
romabdulhadi wrote:
I think the server is great and all, but there is some things I think should be changed such as plugins. The plugin are being broken to much. Such as the mob eggs. That caused chaos by beastmode217. [Plugins breaking is rarely our fault, and we do what we can to fix things.] And the nicks were great for buying items. Now money is useless. Mini-games would be a great idea. [See the link below.] We wouldn't have to survive all the time and we could have fun. I thing I find useless is socket enchantments. Then I think we should be able to transport our valuable items using ender chest. I have very many things I would like to transport like my beacon or diamonds. Another great idea is that [R] and above can have multiple homes. Like for example I have to use assassin's home to get to mine because I'm making a new house. And my last comment is that we could have a more survial based server. Like I can get diamond armor from mobs but I doesn't seem very legit, so I think maybe there should be diablo drops. [Yes, we will most likely keep and expand the concept in the future.] But overall I love this server and I like to see more people play on it. :18 [Thanks :3]
http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 80&t=15410

I myself hate PvP and hard survival, but the current setup is too easy to live in. I rarely die.

You would probably love our FTB server, it has all sorts of goodies.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.