Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:55

All times are UTC+01:00

ca 
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2016, 21:59 
Illiterate (7)
Hello

I was thinking about aa area in the shop that could sell special building blocks that you can normally not obtain in survival minecraft. Examples of these blocks could be snow piles/slabs, 6 sided wood logs and full stone slabs.

I also believe that with having these types of special building blocks, the players that aren't interested in PvP would have something for their cash to go towards instead of putting a target on their head.

Thanks for your time.

ca 
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2016, 18:06 
Illiterate (2)
Perhaps some of these 'normally unobtainable' blocks could have their own custom crafting recipe as well!
We can also consider making things like Packed Ice craftable as well (as to make it renewable).

us 
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 06:22 
Geek (839)
Hey mia, thanks for making a suggestion! Not sure why the owners haven't replied to this post yet, but I'm sure they're looking into it.

au 
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 09:16 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
From what I know - we are making this available. I'll at some stage build another market area (probably just an extension). We need to work out a list of what sort of things will be sold there.

nl 
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 15:51 
Has learned to write! (169)
maybe we can make some sort of mall with different shops
like:

some sort of home depot wich sells decoration items like coloured glass, carpets, dye's etc.
a supermarket wich sells food and food preparations like seeds.
a music shop wich sells music discs.
a armoury wich sells enchanted armour and weapons.
a pharmacy wich sells potions.
a hardware store wich sells redstone related items.
some sort of quarryman wich sells stones like prismarines, netherbrick but stone bricks aswell.
etc.

though these shops do kinda ruin the meaning of survival you can leave some shops out
and we do need to take the player markets in account because if we have the shops at a low price, the player markets will be useless.

we could also make a better market with bigger shops so players can sell or without having to purchase multiple market stalls
so more players can have a wide variety of items and blocks to sell
instead of being limited to a small space and trying to make the shop look inviting without taking to much space away for chests.

A good day below ground - you're blessed

There is nothing nothing finer than a miner

no 
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 16:41 
Geek (883)
Yea, make so that players can make bigger markets.
minerrobinotten wrote:
like:

some sort of quarryman wich sells stones like prismarines, netherbrick but stone bricks aswell.
etc.

though these shops do kinda ruin the meaning of survival you can leave some shops out
Yes they would. But I'm all for if players made markets like these, that would be better. It wouldnt take the whole point of farming and trying to get good shit away. Than you would actually have a reason to farm for good armors or other stuff!

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 19:21 
Doesn't get out much (376)
minerrobinotten wrote:
like:

some sort of home depot wich sells decoration items like coloured glass, carpets, dye's etc.
etc.

and we do need to take the player markets in account because if we have the shops at a low price, the player markets will be useless.

we could also make a better market with bigger shops so players can sell or without having to purchase multiple market stalls
so more players can have a wide variety of items and blocks to sell
instead of being limited to a small space and trying to make the shop look inviting without taking to much space away for chests.
There are some of those I could get behind, redstone stuff for instance, which are used for the insular part of the game detailed construction etc. Potions, enchantments, more external items, should definitely be for sale on the player market with a server buy chest to maintain a minimum price.

However a complex player market isn't going to generate spontaneously, admin may have to make some player stalls of what they'd like to see people buying and selling, just to wet peoples beaks.