Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 18 Jan 2017, 00:25

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
be 
PostPosted: 22 May 2013, 15:16 
Has no REAL life! (1049)
Applications are closed. An operator will promote you to [M] once they deem that you have earned it.

Please apply in this thread if you would like to get the rank of Registered.

Please state your in-game username when applying, as well as why you would like to get ranked.
Also make sure you are using your own account to apply, if you use your brother's account your application will be denied until you use your own.

Note that you will have to be known on the server and should not have any recent problems with the rules or your application might not be accepted.

If anything is missing from your application, an op will notify you about it either in-game or in this topic.

PLEASE NOTE!
This thread is ONLY for applications, do not post anything else in here!

Last edited by [SpA]heldplayer on 11 Jul 2013, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.

nl 
PostPosted: 27 May 2013, 16:53 
Illiterate (4)
Dear SpAians, I want to be a [R] to protect my area and I've been playing on this server from 1 year, there, on the server, my brother plays too. His IGN is poepbroekXD, he's an [R] already. Kindly. I would like to be an [R], that would be very great! Thanks

us 
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2013, 22:34 
Illiterate (1)
My in game name is asian_hamster. I wanna be registered because I don't like being guest, and I want to rank up. This seems like a cool server, my cousin has played on it for a while and he says its pretty cool. Please consider my app :) .

au 
PostPosted: 12 Jun 2013, 12:26 
Illiterate (8)
Hello, My Username is GuesterRex.

I would like to recive a [R] because I would like to protect my house and get a better kit.

Thankyou for reading this

GuesterRex

be 
PostPosted: 12 Jun 2013, 14:12 
Has no REAL life! (1049)
itsmejacko wrote:
Hello, My Username is GuesterRex.

I would like to recive a [R] because I would like to protect my house and get a better kit.

Thankyou for reading this

GuesterRex

Denied because of repetitive failure to make an application in the right place.

us 
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 06:14 
Illiterate (3)
Woops sorry :)

Last edited by ReDGodzilla on 16 Jun 2013, 06:18, edited 1 time in total.

us 
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 06:17 
Illiterate (3)
Hello im Redgodzilla29

I would love to be [R] Because i would love to be able to protect my house and live with redbanana22, I've played on this server since 1.0 (Minecraft Release)

Thanks for reading
Redgodzilla29

us 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013, 03:08 
Illiterate (1)
hey is me brody brock76 :4
i want to be a redgister because i love this server i play it all the time i tought it would be great and i would really appreicate if you could make me a rank or member i love to play the server and i love it you guys are the nices people so i would hope you guys pick me thank you for letting me play on this server

:from brodybrock76

us 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2013, 05:23 
Illiterate (1)
In-game name: Mario_Man123

Rank requested: Registered

I've been enjoying the server for about a week now, and I'm quickly making friends with the other members. My real-life friend Scott (username stesser) recommended the server to me, and it's quite enjoyable. I would enjoy moving up from Guest to Registered.

Thanks.

no 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2013, 06:30 
Illiterate (2)
Ingame: lizard00

I was referred to this server by a friend of mine, who is also a member of the server himself, Haladir. The server has looked very promising so far and I have met a lot of friendly people. I figure that I want to become part of the community and have been told that applying for [R] is the first step.
I will try to be as active as I can and be part of the community.

Thanks for any response in advance,
Achromatric

us 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2013, 18:30 
Illiterate (1)
IGN: awsome123bob123
WHY: i started playing this server two weeks ( roughly ) after it started. This was my first Minecraft server i ever played on, so a lot of memories of learning simple things like crafting and building were made on this server. after a while i took a break from this server ( about 3 months ) and now i recently finished a challenge to find your first server and this was it. My brother ( Adbinflorida1 ) and i loved playing on this server NOTE he is now banned and i am NOT asking for an appeal for him. I myself got banned a while ago for a misunderstanding. ( admins thought i was advertising ). but thats cleared up now. i really want R rank and maybe in a while i might post a mod application. anyway this server is special to me....special attack. thanks for your time

us 
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2013, 23:26 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (23)
Uhhh, im _____train_no_2, im known as train, trainy, trainee... I'd like to be [R] cause the people on irc told me to, and im known to a lot of people here. That is all.

ca 
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2013, 01:36 
Geek (770)
Hey train :mrgreen:

us 
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2013, 06:58 
Geek (875)
IN_M wrote:
Uhhh, im _____train_no_2, im known as train, trainy, trainee... I'd like to be [R] cause the people on irc told me to, and im known to a lot of people here. That is all.

Welcome back! Thought you were gone for good

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

be 
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2013, 13:28 
Has no REAL life! (1049)
canadacanucks01 wrote:
Hey train :mrgreen:

tscuzimbrown wrote:
IN_M wrote:

Welcome back! Thought you were gone for good

If you are NOT here to apply for R, do NOT post in this thread. Understood?

us 
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2013, 21:07 
Illiterate (3)
Hello! I would like to be registered because I would like to protect my land from griefers and raiders. I have been playing special attack for a while now and I have found it a lot fun. My username in minecraft is romabdulhadi. It would be appreciated if if I could be registered. Thanks.

us 
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013, 07:27 
Illiterate (3)
Hey it's Letsnotplay! I would like to apply for an [R] because I want to protect my house and stuff like that. I mean like, why not? I don't want to get hit by a griefer and lose everything. That stuff isn't fun! :( I'm usually active, just not when I have a bad day. Anyways, thanks for taking time to read this

Best regards,

Letsnotplay :-*

us 
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2013, 02:19 
Illiterate (1)
Hey special attack i think i should become (r) because i play on this server for a while now and i got to meet every1tf there all so great u guys r like my best friend on here and this is my Favorite server i play on this a lot!!! so thank if u give me r thank love u all :18

au 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2013, 13:56 
Illiterate (1)
Hello my in-game name is jordster132 and i would like to be upgraded to a [R] so i can protect my area around my house and to get a better kit

Thanks Jordster132

se 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2013, 14:41 
Illiterate (2)
my username is lucasigne and iam want to be a R to have protected area and i have played on this sérver in a lot of time

us 
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2013, 01:11 
Illiterate (2)
Hi i am tbob15 on your server butt, my that user name is taken on here. I home that is not a problem. I would like to be a [r] to protect my builds a long with the people that join the server. If some wants some help when joining the PIE just to get a start i will try my best to help them the best i can. I would really enjoy being a [R] so i can rank up an hopfully become an op some day in the future. I do play on your PIE when i have free time. if your looking for me i live on top of linkone2's home. I dont enjoy living there but it is the best way to protect my home but if i were registered i would be able to protect my home i hope this is a good enough reason to let me be a [R] see you on the PIE
~tbob15

~tbob15

us 
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2013, 02:26 
Illiterate (2)
uhh this is corruptcow2004 and sorry I put the application in the wrong spot... I hope I did this right this time :P

I would like to be registered because I want to res my land and get on my way to becoming member, also I really like this server... so please Make me [R] and uh bye :L

-corruptcow2004 =)

us 
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013, 06:31 
Illiterate (1)
IGN: pizzaman408

Why i want to be ranked: Im friends with pizzaman194 (as most of you know) and i want to be ranked because i've been very active on the server and having a great time so i thought it would be appropriate to become part of the community =)

us 
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013, 22:44 
Illiterate (1)
Hello my name is Emily, but people call me Sock ;D My in-game name is sockmonkey228. I want to be [R] because I have been playing for about half a year, almost everyday and I want to protect me area. I love this server and I don't want people to ruin my area. Thanks for your time.

- Sock (sockmonkey228)

us 
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013, 23:37 
Illiterate (1)
Please state your in-game username when applying, as well as why you would like to get ranked.

My ingame username is ICKSharpshot68, and I would like to be ranked because it will allow me to protect my area around my house, as well as allow me to rank up on the server. I plan on frequenting the server because I have 2 cousins and a nephew all playing on the server

ca 
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2013, 06:21 
Illiterate (1)
My IGN is Ollytrollytrain, and my real life name is Oliver, so call me Olly. I would like to be registered because I think this is a very professional looking server and I will be playing on here much more. I also would like to protect my house and rank up for the future in the server.

us 
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2013, 18:27 
Illiterate (2)
Hi I'm Bella, My minecraft name is Bella1686. Sniper showed me this server and i love it. He is my brother. I have been on this server for a while and would like to be [R]. SpA is my favorite server and i would like to more active on SpA

us 
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2013, 00:47 
Illiterate (1)
I met OndraSter in #forestry on esper. I run my own hardcore survival server, but would like to try playing with some more people.

Have been hesitant to let go control of the server, but on the other hand it might be nice not to have to support it.

Lets build.

Anyone ever ask for world saves? So I could copy my builds. Especially before server resets.

Marc- Username: komputernerd

I am 32 yr old Minecraft Addict. :-)

us 
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2013, 19:50 
Illiterate (1)
Hello there my ingame name is Rivercity and i would like reg rank because i have been on the server for a few days now and LOVE IT, so polite and helpful and overall i just enjoy making my home here and would be grateful.

de 
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2013, 19:52 
Illiterate (2)
*Test to see if this doesn't get flagged as spam*

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next