Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:56

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
fi 
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2014, 22:57 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Obsolete. Check viewtopic.php?f=185&p=217717 instead.

Attention all players! Please check in at the info desk to receive help for your questions!

Supposedly everything gathered in one post. Something not covered here? Drop a reply or send me a PM. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

In-game:

• Rules (Read these!)

• McMMO: Train your skills and get better at what you do.
• Dynamic map - Useful for finding out coordinates. Press F3 (Win) or Fn+F3 (Mac) to see your current coordinates in-game, or use /where.
• Yule Special Event: Portal to the North Pole and things. Clickety click here. Obsolete; no longer implemented.
• Stargates: Wormhole travel :U

• Ranks: The current ranks are:

• Home: Sleep in a bed to set your home

Appeals and applications:

• Ban & demotion appeals (Read this before posting)

Misc:
• Video tutorials. There are tutorials for in-game features and account related things.
• How to register on IRC (Quakenet)

Just posting this before I forget. Will fix/add more when I can. ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

// 11.02.2016 04.41 – Yule obsolete'd.
// 24.12.2014 02.12 – Updated for 1.8.
// 27.09.2015 14.02 – Removed references to [R].

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

Last edited by [SpA]Dolf on 26 Jul 2016, 19:41, edited 17 times in total.

us 
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2014, 23:50 
Geek (733)
Maybe it's me, but scrolls seem to be $250 with the in game cash at the two places I have actually checked the scroll prices, Chaford and Spawn. Maybe it's a bug or maybe it's an Op thing, or perhaps it was just changed, but that's my experience. Overall this is very helpful, and hopefully it can be put in the Announcement rotation on SMP to help new players and such.

fi 
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2014, 00:01 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
CoDxFeedz wrote:
Maybe it's me, but scrolls seem to be $250 with the in game cash at the two places I have actually checked the scroll prices, Chaford and Spawn. Maybe it's a bug or maybe it's an Op thing, or perhaps it was just changed, but that's my experience. Overall this is very helpful, and hopefully it can be put in the Announcement rotation on SMP to help new players and such.
At least the one I bought was $3,000 :< Well, removed the reference to the price.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]