Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 11:00

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: Is anyone out there?
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2020, 03:13 
Does Minecraft or something... (190)
I would like to use this post to express my thoughts. I have been visiting this forum a few times over the last few months and have noticed that no one has been chatting about pretty much anything. I know right now is a difficult time for everyone and Covid has been a MAJOR part of that. If anyone would like to use this thread to speak up and talk, please feel free to post to your heart's desire! I miss the times in this community where I would hop on the forum and be overwhelmed by all the new posts. I know discord is where everyone connects these days, but I believe we should try to come back to our roots! Bring back all the nonsense posts that were borderline NSFW and let's have some fun! Who's with me? :4 :4 :4 :4 :4 :5:

nl 
 Post subject: Re: Is anyone out there?
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2021, 13:44 
Community slut (13473)
Weeeee!

It's been such an odd year, for the reasons everyone knows!

What I am curious about, how has 2020 changed your outlook on the rest of your lives, if it has changed at all?

Personally I feel a strong desire to get away from everyone as much as possible. I live in a very crowded area, and the feeling of needing space has become extremely dominant.

nl 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2021, 13:50 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
If there's one thing that 2020 has taught me it's that there are a lot more stupid and braindead people in this world than I thought. It has also allowed me to shimmer a light on who I'd still consider a friend, with the amount of people spreading fake information increasing, weirdos are filtering themselves out in this case :ugly: .

2020 has also taught me how to be flexible in horrible times, wrecking my dreams from the start. Nonetheless, persistence will get you where you want to go..

us 
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2021, 15:52 
Does Minecraft or something... (190)
2020 was definitely a very hectic year. I’m glad this post is getting some use!! Please feel free to let loose! I’m sorry that the crowded area you live in has been bad for you. I hope it gets better. Let’s see who else posts on here and let’s their voice be heard!

ca 
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2021, 07:08 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (126)
I really miss the good old days when i was playing Minecraft with my friends Lim-Dul, Leonark, Pandorum, cman and a lot of other peoples. I've been part of many gaming cominities but i really miss this one. :)

us 
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2021, 19:31 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Yoah wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 07:08
I really miss the good old days when i was playing Minecraft with my friends Lim-Dul, Leonark, Pandorum, cman and a lot of other peoples. I've been part of many gaming cominities but i really miss this one. :)
We do have a discord! https://discord.com/invite/Kh5UXsG

I do wish I could have been around in the early days of the community but I'm glad I even had it in my life to begin with! Happy to see people coming around still too!