Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 10:48

All times are UTC+02:00

cy 
 Post subject: SpA Film Productions
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2012, 22:51 
Has learned to write! (154)
Hello SpA,
Just a short announcement. A group has been created called ''SpA Film Productions'' and has been made into a private section in the forums. The idea came from me (Zombakias) and and approved by management. The group is responsible for shooting whatever has to do with the spa channel. We want to make songs too. The whole idea is to make the youtube channel grow and become an update center for the community and entertainment mean. We will be responsible about making videos for all the games that spa has but also other games that you play and would like to film and will also be posting news. We are searching to find positions like cameraman, an editor, production assistants, music people, people to build the sceneries, a scriptwriter, someone to think new ideas etc. So we'll make a board (like TV channels 8)). I think 7-10 persons would be ideal. Zombakias is the main manager and he appointed haladir for 2nd leader. You can say here if you want to help and how you’ll do it. If you choose to enter this group you will have to be serious and work instead of expecting others to do your work for you. When the group is gathered and completed you can all do your brainstorming together. You’ll discuss there and make decisions together. You can film games and after they get approved by team, the leader will send it to the management to get uploaded on the spa channel.

P.S. The people that are not in the group can also send a video if they want the team to take a look on it and if it gets approved it will go on the channel. In the end of the video there will be a report with everyone that worked for it. Also if some people in the group don't behave like they ought to or don't work they will be removed. Also if someone outside the group is hard working and send videos at the team then he will earn a place in it.

gb 
 Post subject: Re: SpA Film Productions
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2012, 22:53 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Awesome. Let's get some volunteers to help these guys out. Hands up who wants to help :4 :4 :4 :5:

nl 
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2012, 22:54 
Community slut (13473)
For inspiration, from our very own General_Kaos;

il 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 11:29 
Geek (883)
Btw the first thing we will make is the Spa trailer! But after that we can have like lets play and stuff like that! So guys, hurry up and apply!!!

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

cy 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 19:36 
Has learned to write! (154)
Haladir wrote:
Btw the first thing we will make is the Spa trailer! But after that we can have like lets play and stuff like that! So guys, hurry up and apply!!!
Again with the spa trailer. Don't worry! We'll do that too but it doesn't have to be first! Calm down :P . Think about how you want it, write down your ideas, find whatever else you need. And when you're ready make a post with your ideas on the group and tells us what you want from us to help you with, or you can post there too if you have no idea how you will do it. :wink:

us 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 20:16 
Geek (839)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Awesome. Let's get some volunteers to help these guys out. Hands up who wants to help :4 :4 :4 :5:
*slowly raises hand...*

us 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2012, 16:02 
Pretty useless (64)
Ide like to particapate please :mrgreen:

[13:53] <@_9mmNL_> what to do what to doooo
[13:54] <@_9mmNL_> time to poo in wankins shoe

il 
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2012, 21:55 
Geek (883)
Come an! We need more people!

-Dimmu Borgir

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Nov 2012, 18:21 
Geek (733)
Hopefully someone could vouch for me (Anna haha)

I would be interested, I would probably take a more editorial role, but I can do anything from film stuff to sound.

If you want a showreel, let me know.

Although most of my stuff is real, nothing recorded from games ^^

All the best

Guy that wants to be involved

il 
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2013, 13:38 
Geek (883)
I'm going to bring this back up. If anyone are interested please pm me an not zomb.
We have a project up so if anyone is interested pm me!

-Dimmu Borgir