Terrible...

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

cy 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2012, 22:20 
Has learned to write! (154)
That broke my heart, really sad story, this world sucks. :cry: RIP
i wish the worst for those who did this!

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2012, 23:00 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Heard about this, pretty shitty they could never get away from it.

au 
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2012, 03:44 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
I find it odd that she didn't press charges, and that she didn't report the guy who had underaged photos of her. He could've gone to prison for a very long time. She should've realized that she had a safetynet in the police and her family, rather than just trying to run away from her problems.

Nevertheless, it's a tragedy.

fi 
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2012, 15:00 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
[SpA]Ivanosauros wrote:
I find it odd that she didn't press charges, and that she didn't report the guy who had underaged photos of her. He could've gone to prison for a very long time. She should've realized that she had a safetynet in the police and her family, rather than just trying to run away from her problems.

--
Indeed, and why did she "flash" anyway?

In my opinion anonymity is a cancer and during registeration to any "trustworthy" site there should be a process where you fill in your personal details or log in using your Web ID card or something. I've tried running a petition in Finland on this subject, though it didn't go anywhere. Then a similar EU petition appeared and I signed it in a flash. In Todd's case the arsehole could've been tracked down in a matter of seconds, taken into custody.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2012, 21:18 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
She flashed because she probably thought by doing so she could gain friends and she was probably overwhelmed with the attention which is something she had not had before.

This is not the only person that has suffered from this, many kids have committed suicide from bullying. So let's not forget those millions of other kids that have taken their own lives and for those that are being tortured by bullies right now.

fi 
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2012, 22:04 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
A picture is spreading in Facebook! :ugly:
Reminds me of "enkeli-Elisa", a fictional girl (from a book) who committed suicide after being bullied in school. The author claimed she was real and had to admit her fakeness when a police investigation was launched. Had a fake blog written by her "parents", Facebook page, everything... Lol.

EDIT: Fixed a false statement.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

Last edited by [SpA]Dolf on 15 Oct 2012, 06:58, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2012, 00:40 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Don't agree with that, while colour makes a big difference, that's not the case here. Rape is horrible, but someone being bullied to suicide is looked on so tragically because people feel it could of been stopped and they're angry the bullies didn't care how far they were pushing her. Just because she's a promiscuous teenager doesn't mean she should have killed self.

us 
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2012, 01:26 
Geek (883)
that shania gray girl went to my highschool Hebron High, she was taken from school and then killed. We have the fuzz and reporters @school on monday. RIP shania.

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

gb 
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2012, 03:45 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
Every story you read is sad, you should never really delve deep into why they did it, but remember what their good points are and not remember what bad choices they or others made. I recently watched a documentary (inner film maker showing) which shows a suicide forest in japan, this isnt for the faint hearted, especially the end but it really opens your eyes to things, the person the documentary is following is very influental, you can check it out here if you like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8 (not going to embed this as i dont want people accidentaly clicking play or anything), but back to what i was saying, every suicide story is sad no matter what happens, i personally think of it as there should of been more done to help these people, but we shouldnt just say that. I think if we just actually talked to these lonley people and show an intrest in them and be friends with them then maybe just maybe you can save a life, a life which has so much potential to it. As a personal thing i know how it gets to be bullied and i know how it gets to be in the situation to want to end everything and it sucks, in the end life will turn out better, but in that situation you dont think like that so people belive that ending it is the only option, this is why we as people need to show intrestest become friends with others make them feel included, make the feel wanted. This is a quote from the video link i posted: You think you die alone, but that's not true. Nobody is alone in this world. We have to coexist and take care of each other.