Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:32

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 12:03 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Just curious as I am seeing less and less people online in our servers, little chatter about what everyone is up to and even the people on my steam friends list seem to either be in hibernation or in "no gaming" mode.

Is it just that time of year in which everyone has other stuff to do and will get back to gaming nearer Christmas?

Just bein' nosey, basically! :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 12:25 
Likes to type... (224)
League of Legends. All. Day.

Spacecarrot : how man wham do you need for awesome people? 42.

fi 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 12:26 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Digimon World 2003 :ugly:

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

at 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 12:32 
Geek (749)
League of Legends.
Slowly finishing Torchlight 2.
TF2.
SMP Minecraft.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 12:37 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Haven't had much time to play since uni started, been waiting for the WarZ beta to start, looks good.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 12:51 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Well for the last 2 months or so my graphics card has been on the fritz and I've been too broke to get a new one. fortunately my friend fixed it with a bit of soldering and an oven so I'm pretty much getting back in to things.

So I've got a list of stuff I need to play

Torchlight 2 - started last night and really enjoying, holy hell using a giant hammer is so satisfying in that game
Planetside 2 - got in to the beta a week after my card went kaput, quite looking forward to playing it
Guild Wars 2 - going to start playing tonight probably after I get back from work, hopefully by the time i get back the patches will all be complete
Symphony - I've got a soft spot for music driven games, especially if they're side scrolling shooters
Black Mesa Source - Well I've been waiting for this damn mod since I first heard about it.

Also during the time my card was farked i was using my on board graphics card to play a few oldies and a few indie titles that would run on the damn thing without giving me a framerate of 10.

Binding of Isaac
Dungeons of Dredmor
Warcraft 2 + 3
Starcraft
Tyrian
and my favourite game of all - Dungeon Keeper

I also played through Borderlands 2 on my PS3, loved every second of it quite frankly.

I'm hoping its just that time of year.

Figure I may as well use this post to say i'm back...so yeah.

nl 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 13:44 
Community slut (13473)
The little time I currently have I occasionally play TF2 with Olive, and sometimes a game of Knights and Merchants(love it)

us 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 14:06 
Geek (883)
Midterms today and tomorrow, Friday will be a half day so Ill try to get on smp. All I do is MINECRAFT.

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 14:23 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
TF2, apart from that, just busy with work.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 14:48 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
[SpA]gibboss28 wrote:
Well for the last 2 months or so my graphics card has been on the fritz and I've been too broke to get a new one. fortunately my friend fixed it with a bit of soldering and an oven so I'm pretty much getting back in to things.

Torchlight 2 - started last night and really enjoying, holy hell using a giant hammer is so satisfying in that game
Planetside 2 - got in to the beta a week after my card went kaput, quite looking forward to playing it
Guild Wars 2 - going to start playing tonight probably after I get back from work, hopefully by the time i get back the patches will all be complete
Symphony - I've got a soft spot for music driven games, especially if they're side scrolling shooters
Black Mesa Source - Well I've been waiting for this damn mod since I first heard about it.

Also during the time my card was farked i was using my on board graphics card to play a few oldies and a few indie titles that would run on the damn thing without giving me a framerate of 10.

Binding of Isaac
Dungeons of Dredmor
Warcraft 2 + 3
Starcraft
Tyrian

I also played through Borderlands 2 on my PS3, loved every second of it quite frankly.

Welcome back dude! You have been missed :D

Let me know what you think of Black Mesa. Personally I was fairly horrified as, seeing HL1's gameplay in a new engine, threw it into rather sharp relief and made me realise how far things had come since then. I remember adoring HL1 at the time but boy has it not aged well :lol:

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 14:50 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Black Mesa's really good, I need to finish it.

us 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 17:08 
Has learned to write! (212)
Seems to be that time of year since school is now in full effect in the US. Also the holidays are fast approaching and new games coming out on consoles.

I haven't been on much due to my old dying laptop. Currently in the market for a NEW one that can handle SMP minecraft a lot better with out always crashing.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 17:10 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
[SpA]Hey_Blinkin wrote:
Seems to be that time of year since school is now in full effect in the US. Also the holidays are fast approaching and new games coming out on consoles.

I haven't been on much due to my old dying laptop. Currently in the market for a NEW one that can handle SMP minecraft a lot better with out always crashing.
What's your budget for laptop-age? I can probably help having just done a load of research to by my new one.

de 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 17:30 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
GW2, if not than BL2, if not than TF2. :roll:

dk 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 19:31 
Likes to type... (290)
Borderlands 2.
LoL.
Giana Sisters.

de 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 19:36 
Geek (630)
TF2 and Dishonored :18

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 20:10 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
[SpA]gibboss28 wrote:

Binding of Isaac
Dungeons of Dredmor
Warcraft 2 + 3
Starcraft
Tyrian

Welcome back dude! You have been missed :D

Let me know what you think of Black Mesa. Personally I was fairly horrified as, seeing HL1's gameplay in a new engine, threw it into rather sharp relief and made me realise how far things had come since then. I remember adoring HL1 at the time but boy has it not aged well :lol:
Cheers fella, good to be back.

Shall do but It'll probably be a while, probably gonna be caught in an infinite loop of Torchlight 2, Guild Wars 2 and Planetside 2. Too too many 2s. :lol:

fi 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012, 23:00 
Has learned to write! (152)
League of Legends!!

Tomorrow will start Guild wars 2 on gandara. :4

us 
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2012, 03:33 
Geek (839)
I for one have been playing alot of SMP minecraft, ew I know D: I'm short on variety of games though, so I suppose I'll search out and about to find the games you are all into. Huzzah.

us 
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2012, 07:39 
Has learned to write! (161)
I have been playing a lot of LoL, working on my karma :P

[22:26] <+PTB2> UNICORN_XD: well not so much hitting it but rubbing it on my face because it was soft XD

[21:17]<+SMPB> (Patogy) what were you expecting to eat?
[21:17] <@Aadolf> Shit.

gb 
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2012, 20:38 
Likes to type... (224)
[SpA]Howard wrote:

What's your budget for laptop-age? I can probably help having just done a load of research to by my new one.
Could you help me also? £400-£500 for a laptop capable of running games to a decent standard. Any reccomendations?

Spacecarrot : how man wham do you need for awesome people? 42.

us 
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2012, 20:44 
Has learned to write! (212)
My budget is not really an issue but would like to get my moneys worth. I mainly use it for internet browsing and watching Blu Ray on the go. So something with bluray player with an hdmi output. Don't need anything for my work since I use my mac for all of my photo editing. Also don't need a lot of storage, I have over 100tb or external storage for my clients and personal use.

As for gaming I don't play much. Been looking to getting back to playing on a PC for a while now that my kids are getting older and my youngest will be starting preschool soon so I will have a bit more free time to waste time. I tend to follow what seems to be popular but games I enjoy playing are RTS games.

Thanks in advance for any information on a good laptop.

jo 
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2012, 22:51 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (21)
League of Legends
Tekkit ( would be cool if there's a specialattack server)
Dishonored
Diablo 3
I Am Alive

that's why i left boring free build

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Oct 2012, 11:48 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
boring freebuild...

Diablo 3...

Now I might not think that highly of Minecraft, but god damn if it was a choice between the two...freebuild all the way.

nl 
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2012, 17:48 
Has learned to write! (196)
TF2 of course :lol:

I faild my exam to day so wanne klill some zombies to night :twisted:
Saint told me there is a Holloween special in TF2

au 
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2012, 12:37 
Has learned to write! (179)
Guild wars 2 on Sanctum of Rall.
Tekkit with friends.
Being extreamly bored..
Also having end of year exams...fun...
Hmmm what else... i guess thats it.
SMP and FB occasionally :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2012, 12:55 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Massive halloween sale on steam, some really nice deals. Just picked up Dead Space 1 & 2 for 75% one of those games I've been waiting to get cheap.

il 
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2012, 20:35 
Geek (883)
I'm playing school. Its such a great game...

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

au 
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2012, 12:12 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
Borderlands 2, ermagerd

then league of legends

us 
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2012, 20:17 
Has learned to write! (161)
Haladir wrote:
I'm playing school. Its such a great game...
What level are you on? :ugly: :ugly:

[22:26] <+PTB2> UNICORN_XD: well not so much hitting it but rubbing it on my face because it was soft XD

[21:17]<+SMPB> (Patogy) what were you expecting to eat?
[21:17] <@Aadolf> Shit.