Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 07:25

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2016, 13:18 
CAST MASTER (481)
Hello, Hello

I'm just posting this to get a feeler out to see who is around for competitive stacking and making it all the way to rank 100 by being carried by your friends. I know that some members of SpA have already begun to play competitive together, but I want to make it a bit more "official." So I wanted to know a few things:

1. Firstly how many of you are interested in climbing the toxic ladder that is competitive.
2. What days and times work for people who want to join in.
3. What you feel is your strongest role. Getting an idea of what everyone can play would help sort out teams if there is more than enough people to form multiple teams. Of course we want to have fun but we also want to make sure that the games we play are worthwhile for everyone involved.

So come one, come all and join the undead zerg as we take on the plebs of the Overwatch world!

Z.S

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2016, 19:36 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Ayyyy

I'm gone for a week and I've not got much interest in laddering while the points distribution is still screwy but I'm sure I'll be down at some point. Preferred role atm is Zarya (learning Reinhardt, who I'm really enjoying so far, so I can switch to him as he's also a powerful tank.) Apart from Zarya my most played hero is Lucio followed by Mercy (though I've kinda gone off of her lately). For Dps I play pharah and soldier mostly, plus junkrat if we need raw damage. Haven't had a chance to play her much yet but will likely be a tracer main 500 hours of gametime from now :ugly:

What degree of tryhard did you have in mind? Cos there's "make decent picks, adjust according to the situation and play as a team" and then there's "double winston double lucio double tracer for overtime cheese on KotH". One sounds fun, the other sounds pretty lame lol

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2016, 06:14 
CAST MASTER (481)
I'd say we are going to aim for the fun side of tryhard, I really dislike the whole double hero thing. Perhaps that is why i loved highlander so much, just have to wait and see if blizzard decide a 1 hero limit is something they are going to do or not.

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2016, 13:14 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
I'll be up for some SpA stacking :5: Most comfortable playing Zarya, Zenyatta, Pharah, Junkrat, Widowmaker and Soldier. I can be flexible for most evenings.

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2016, 20:59 
Crap at posting (32)
I'd be up for this madness as well.

Offense: Soldier, Reaper, a mediocre pharah and tracer and a mcree that can be bad or good

Defense: I can point and click with Bastion with the best of them (:P), sometimes mei and torbjorn

Tank:Everything but reinhardt and d.va who i don't have much experience with

Support: All of the supports