Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 05:07

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2020, 05:10 
Does Minecraft or something... (190)
As you all know I have disappeared for quite some time now. I'm not saying that I will be around a whole lot, but I might as well update ME while I am here. So here it goes!

My user name is Budsewell but the Minecraft community knows me as Buds! I have been a SpA member for quite some time now and I have disappeared for quite some time due to a lot of things. I will now list those things in as good of order as possible!

1. Around the age of 21, I became more active with console gaming and I became out of touch with PC gaming due to the Freebuild becoming null and void. I got engaged to my girlfriend of 6 years at the time.
2. Around the age of 22, I became a Lieutenant at my local Volunteer Fire Department. I also married my wife! That is my favorite life achievement thus far.
3. Around the age of 23, I really didn't do anything interesting.
I am currently 24 going on 25 and my wife and I are fixing to have a baby girl! I am really excited to be able to come back to this community after so long, (around 4 years I believe) and be accepted back with open arms. I intend to come back and be more productive with the community now that the Minecraft Freebuild server is back up and running. I plan on applying for (SpA) and hope to continue my pc gaming interests with the occasional CS:GO and other games. I will also try to attach my other 2 Who are you? Please feel free to ask me any questions. :18 :18 :18

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15858
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14164#p201120

Last edited by [SpA]budsewell on 14 Aug 2020, 00:46, edited 1 time in total.

nl 
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2020, 12:21 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
budsewell wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 05:10
I got engaged to my girlfriend of 6 years at the time.
Wait what? :ugly:

nl 
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2020, 13:18 
Community slut (13473)
budsewell wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 05:10
As you all know I have disappeared for quite some time now. I'm not saying that I will be around a whole lot, but I might as well update ME while I am here. So here it goes!

My user name is Budsewell but the Minecraft community knows me as Buds! I have been a SpA member for quite some time now and I have disappeared for quite some time due to a lot of things. I will now list those things in as good of order as possible!

1. Around the age of 21, I became more active with console gaming and I became out of touch with PC gaming due to the Freebuild becoming null and void. I got engaged to my girlfriend of 6 years at the time.
2. Around the age of 22, I became a Lieutenant at my local Volunteer Fire Department. I also married my wife! That is my favorite life achievement thus far.
3. Around the age of 23, I really didn't do anything interesting.
4. ...

More to come. I cant save this and am going to bed.
Oooh how nice is that! Congrats! :4 :5:

us 
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2021, 04:44 
Does Minecraft or something... (190)
I now have a "gaming pc". It's not fast at all and can play most games at the lowest graphic settings. Games like Portal 2 i can play at full graphic settings, but past that is kind of touch and go. Ask more questions if you would like.