Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 10:26

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
gb 
 Post subject: Re: Patogy
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 15:36 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Is it just me who thinks everything that Apple makes is either useless, or a pretentious asshole's alternative to something cheaper on the market?

gb 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:29 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
JuncoPartner wrote:
Is it just me who thinks everything that Apple makes is either useless, or a pretentious asshole's alternative to something cheaper on the market?
cheaper and better :mrgreen:

ee 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:30 
Likes to type... (233)
JuncoPartner wrote:
With a question like this you will quickly turn the thread to mac vs pc rant. But still I have to ask, have you ever used an Apple product for longer than just a couple of weeks?

Personally, I think most Apple products are simply better than other similar products. They are also a lot more expensive, of course, but I honestly believe they are engineered and designed just... better. For example, check out this video: If you leave a side the self-glorifying advertising aspect, the point they drive across about the engineering quality is true, imo.
Everything Apple does is done with care and looks the part. When you compare a random Dell laptop with the macbook, the level of detail is staggering. One of them consists of hundreds of ugly plastic parts that bend and move just ever so slightly etc, the other one is a sleek smooth and feels sturdy.
Found a random image of Dell laptop ports, check it out.

Magic Mouse I think is again simply the best mouse for everyday use there is currently on the market. Just get the Better Touch Tool program and you can change so many settings it starts to feel like an Asgard communication device from Stargate.

Look at the iphone5, it looks... staggering. Yes you can get an android for cheaper, but the screen on Iphone is still unmatched, the looks and feel of it is beyond all phones. When the first iphone came out, their advertising was technically correct, it really did change everything.

I have an iMac 27" that I need for my job and the first day I bought it, I've never felt anything like it about a computer before, it's simply brilliant. Yes I could get the same (and better) hardware for cheaper, but absolutely none of it would look and feel as good.

I guess it comes down to what you want in products: if all you want is better hardware, for cheaper price and don't care about the way this pile of technical shit will look, then go with something else. Apple is essentially very overly expensive okay hardware, put together and presented in the best possible way.

I agree that they sometimes go overboard with their pretentious bullshit, and I do laugh at them often too, but when it comes to critically judging their products, I have to say, they are still pretty fucking good and in my eyes worth the price.

Did we derail yet? :D

Last edited by matude on 23 May 2011, 16:47, edited 5 times in total.

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:37 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
Hi,
this is a pic of me getting the keys of my car.
if you don't beleave it, succes with your life :5: but i know it the best so i don't care what u think.
This picture was taken in Belgium somewhere next to Antwerpen.
Im the one with a red line just to let you know who i am.

Attachment:
me and my car+ some other people of my company..jpg
me and my car+ some other people of my company..jpg [ 51.66 KiB | Viewed 64049 times ]
:18 :4

fi 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:38 
Has no REAL life! (1309)
Friend bought a zen mp3 and was really stoked about how awesome it is and how much better it is than an iPod. It broke he got an iPod and could never even think of using a zen mp3 again. Apple products cost a shitload of money but if it doesn't kill you to buy one it's all most all ways the better answer. (except for gaming)

02:47 <@NabNab> saifon: you so sexy ;)
02:47 <+saifon> D:

fi 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:40 
Has no REAL life! (1309)
ImageThat is me over there sorry I couldn't get a better picture...

02:47 <@NabNab> saifon: you so sexy ;)
02:47 <+saifon> D:

ee 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:42 
Likes to type... (233)
Patogy wrote:
Hi,
if you don't beleave it, succes with your life :5: but i know it the best so i don't care what u think.
Thanks for putting up with us and posting a photo. The internet people can be mistrusting, but you have to admit this photo is pretty random, could be anybody's. But on the other hand you don't have to prove anything.

Just for the record, tineye.com didn't find any matches, so at least this photo hasn't been on the internet before. :D

NabNab, you forgot to add a red line. :ugly:

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:45 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
NabNab if you don't beleave me; fine but i'm the one who knows that that is me.

gb 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:48 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
you shouldn't park cars on grass, it's bad for the grass.. and the environment...

ca 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:50 
Geek (649)
matude wrote:
Patogy wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for putting up with us and posting a photo. The internet people can be mistrusting, but you have to admit this photo is pretty random, could be anybody's. But on the other hand you don't have to prove anything.

Just for the record, tineye.com didn't find any matches, so at least this photo hasn't been on the internet before. :D

NabNab, you forgot to add a red line. :ugly:
Maybe because he put the red circle around it, so therefore it is searching for the picture with the red circle, not the original picture without the circle in it.

Last edited by Scrathy on 23 May 2011, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:53 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
same for you scrathy if you dont beleave, fine but it's me. :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 16:59 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
So what is the businessman industry like?
What does a businessman do?

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:05 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
travalling around the world, making deals, selling/buying commodities like oil and having meetings everyday except in the weekend.

us 
 Post subject: Patogy
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:16 
Has learned to write! (219)
What is your company's name?

Curious to see if I can find it on Google.

[21:54]<+FBB1>jasontingler: im only 10years old and i can talk shit

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:20 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
IVA is the name i'm on the part of business i'm not sure if there's a pic of me on the site ;)

gb 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:22 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
You talk about how you only just purchased the car, yet in the background it has a sign from 2010; thats not all, after 10 mintues of browsing google I stumbled upon your picture:
Care to explain? :18

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:24 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
becouse i posted it on google :?

gb 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:26 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
Patogy wrote:
So, you've actually had this car since 16th of June 2010? I'll take a logical guess and say that it must of slipped your mind..

gb 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:27 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
matude wrote:
tings
Well I had to use macs for two years at college which wasn't very nice, we used them for most things, including using istopmotion which quite good actually if you can put up with the macbook sometimes crashing and losing all the work. Luckily we had final cut on windows though.

One reason I hate macs is that although they tend to be quicker, you can easily fix any problems with on a PC, but it just seems that there's not alot you can do when a mac decides to stop working. Like when it decides your disc doesn't exist, and you can't have it back. On your average PC there's a button that physically ejects the disc. The USB ports on macs are always wonkey, or a tight fit, and I've never understood why. Maybe I am being unfair, I've only ever used other peoples, and public macs, but they're just generally arkward to work on. During college I kept holding control to right click even when on a windows just so you know I have actually used them, not tried them :-P

They remind me off free range, and organic food. Or people who buy t-shirts for £30. Because they are better crafted (they better be anyway for the money the cost) but I guess I just hate the trendyness, and needless minimalism. People believe they're much better for graphics, but I fail to see what a mac can do that a windows can't.
Patogy wrote:
How do you post something onto google? Also why does the sign says 2010 when you only just got the car. Dude give it up! :ugly:

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:30 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
dudes and girls, if you dont beleave it, sure but therefore make no effort then :?

gb 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:36 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Patogy wrote:
dudes and girls, if you dont beleave it, sure but therefore make no effort then :?
No don't you see? The picture says 2010, but you said:
Patogy wrote:
and got a new car tommorow the Aston Martin DB9 :3
It'd be impossible to believe you :lol:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:38 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Yeah my dad works in the business trade, he makes custom business, and then exports them to other countries, where some other business men add custom fittings to the main structure of the business, plus some cool added features like wheels and a control for wind resistance; then the business is packed and stored in liquid nitrogen so it can be shipped to hong kong and made into energy business drinks which we then have imported into the UK so that we can drink when we design the next business product.

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:40 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
thats what i said but i'm exporting oil.

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:43 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
O.K.

Now please stop focusing on the car, the photo was taken on 2010:05:27 12:58:41.

The thing is we all knew that this was all bullshit right from the start, a 19 year old that can afford a DB9 doesn't live at home with his little brother. If he did the job he claims he'd be able to post specific details not two line bad descriptors culled from news paper employment sections, if its the English translation that's a problem we have Dutch speakers here, post in your native tongue. A 19 year old with that level of responsibility in his work is not that immature, also if the standard of his spoken English is as high as his written English nobody, in the countries he claims to work in, will be able to understand him; unless he speaks Arabic, do you Patogy? Cause my friend Nadin is here and she speaks Arabic very well she'll translate for you.

Patogy the point where you were amusing ended about a week before that photo was taken. You aren't smart enough, wise enough, experienced enough or even old enough to lie and lie well.
JuncoPartner wrote:
Dude give it up!
I agree with this.

I'll add go hide for a bit, if you aren't feeling shame and humiliation learn too. If you can't learn just fuck off we're bored of you now.

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:46 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
ok, the car was a lie :3 im sorry about that but the other things are real and yes i can speak arabic, ما هو صديقك ثم؟ i have an arabic keyboard well i can change it to arabic.

btw my Company is called IVA im that one on the pic but its not my car was wondering the car, and it was token last year.

دعه تسألني ما في اللغة العربية حتى أتمكن من الإجابة.

Last edited by [SpA]Patogy on 23 May 2011, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:54 
Likes to type... (229)
I think more than just the car was a lie... Did you get your "business name" from the same picture?
Patogy wrote:
IVA is the name i'm on the part of business i'm not sure if there's a pic of me on the site ;)

look at the left hand side of the poster...

EDIT: i see. Feel free to ignore this post >.<

Last edited by Thaw111 on 23 May 2011, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:54 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
“A single lie destroys a whole reputation for integrity”

8)

nl 
PostPosted: 23 May 2011, 17:56 
Community slut (13473)
Mwhahaha....

WHAHAHAA...

MUUUUWHAHAHAHAHAH :mrgreen:

gb 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Oh my god I can't breathe

Last edited by [SpA]JuncoPartner on 23 May 2011, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

nl 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
lol, Thaw it isnt my car, ok but that guy is me :evil:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next