Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:42

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2012, 21:10 
Geek (839)
From getting Minecraft, to finding SpA SMP, to joining the community; my life has changed so much throughout the past 20 months, and I want to thank you guys for making that happen.  I have matured more through you guys, and with you guys more and faster than I could ever imagine. I'm Arbogeddon, and this is my story.

WARNING: the following information is very scattered, and doesn't exactly follow my life in order... And some parts may be... Disturbing :ugly: 

I was born in a small town in Eastern United States, which I still currently live in to this day.  Before I was born, my family moved all over the country. My siblings were born in Detroit, Michigan. And lived there for give or take 8 years. They then moved to a northern part of West Virginia (where I live now).  Then, when I was born we moved south by a tad, built a house, and settled down.  My schooling was a normal schooling should be, but that's not important, it's school right?  Much of my personalish life that I live in now, is not important. And to some of us, is in a far away place called "real life". 

Ah yes. Next; my personal likings, and dislikings. Hmmmm.  I get embarrased easily, I like plain hotdogs, my pizza has to have bread, and my favorite song is "Let me take you to da movies" by the wonderful BANGS. Go look it up on YouTube. Hm... 

Hm... My gaming career...
Around 4 years ago I got an Xbox, along with Xbox live. To think of a GOOD name took around 15-20 minutes. Of course I didn't want one that was like, "N00Bsnip3r69", because who wants a bunch of rambling nonsense? So I tried to think... I always liked adding a part of my name into things, so I wanted something "Arbo". Armpit....Airboat....Armageddon....A.. Wait, That's it! Arbo-Geddon. ^_^ so that is where it all started.  

I found Minecraft through a YouTube group called BlueXephos during a "Let's play" series. I found it amazingly interesting, and actually went to a site "www.minecraftforfree.com". Total virus website, and roughed up my computer. Smart decision, yeah? So ONCE I got my comp back, I bought the full game, and had fun. I played single player for a long time, then decided to give multiplayer a shot. I went to many different ones, which were all stupid. Then one day I got a Minecraft multiplayer app, and saw a server labeled "Specialattack.net SMP" so hey, why not. Honestly, my first impression of the server wasn't good. I had trouble understanding the hole portals thing, and so I gave up. I DID end up coming back though, and I'm so glad I did. I met great friends from that server, and where I ended up joining FB, and eventually the community.

Just a couple of games you may catch me playing are:
Team Fortress 2
Dungeon Defenders
Garry's Mod
Portal
Portal 2
League of Legends
Minecraft

Last edited by Arbogeddon on 11 Feb 2014, 00:56, edited 4 times in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 12:16 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
Nice intro you missed your favourite colour and Pizza topping?

Also we don't know which of the Pop Star sorority helped you through those lean teenage days.

:5: :4

pt 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 16:34 
Doesn't get out much (316)
Nice intro and nice to meet you :) .. I won't harass you with more questions .. well maybe just one .. You do have cookies stored up for me right? :mrgreen: :ugly:
Cheers! ;)

us 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 17:28 
Geek (839)
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
Nice intro you missed your favourite colour and Pizza topping?

Also we don't know which of the Pop Star sorority helped you through those lean teenage days.

:5:  :4
Ah. How silly of me to have forgotten. My favourite color is green, and of course you can't have pizza without sausage. ;D  my pop star sorority.... Hm... I'll get back to you on that one. ^^
RoyalDestineer wrote:
Nice intro and nice to meet you :) .. I won't harass you with more questions .. well maybe just one .. You do have cookies stored up for me right?  :mrgreen: :ugly:
Cheers! ;)

pt 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 17:33 
Doesn't get out much (316)
I'm .. trying .. but nothings happening .. Lies .. Nothing but LIES! :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 19:10 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Hey Arbo. Nice post but you and I should NEVER game together. That list in your post contains, if you ignore Skyrim, my most loathed games/franchises. :lol:

Still, good post. i'll just yell at you until you like proper games like wot I do. :ugly: :4

us 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 19:22 
Geek (839)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Hey Arbo. Nice post but you and I should NEVER game together. That list in your post contains, if you ignore Skyrim, my most loathed games/franchises. :lol:

Still, good post. i'll just yell at you until you like proper games like wot I do. :ugly: :4
How about you tell me some games you like, and I'll think about editing my prefrences a little bit. ^_^

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 21:13 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Howard's list of approved games! :mrgreen:
Good intro though, but play more stuff! Run from CoD and never look back!

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 21:26 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Arbo, you are the new Anchorman of SpA. That is the most awesome sauce introduction. The first two lines; GENIUS!

We hereby certify you to the best introduction of the month.
Attachment:
arboAward.jpg
arboAward.jpg [ 200.12 KiB | Viewed 5358 times ]
Congratulations :4 :4 :4 :4

us 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 23:41 
Geek (839)
Woo! And junco, I kinda figured. ;D

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2012, 14:52 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
[SpA]JuncoPartner wrote:
Yeah, the right-hand bat clearly has a built in, tactical advantage.

ca 
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2012, 20:58 
Geek (776)
[SpA]JuncoPartner wrote:
Do they have to be video games?

us 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2012, 00:17 
Geek (839)
Quote:
Update! A NEW list of games I play. ^^
PC
Half Life 2
Minecraft
Garry's Mod
Team Fortress 2
Just Cause 2