Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 23:34

All times are UTC+02:00

au 
 Post subject: The truth....
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2012, 04:12 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
After months of thinking about doing this, I've decided to do it.

Basically I've been with you guys for over 2 years now. Time has gone so fast. But over all that time I haven't been entirely honest with you. When I first joined onto the SPA free build server (minecraft), I immediately saw a mature community with older players. At that time I was about 12 years old. I felt as if I needed to be someone that I wasn't, I didn't feel as though I would be accepted the age that I was. So I decided to make up an elaborate fake age and background, in order to feel accepted. Only a few months after this I noticed it didn't matter what age you where, only your level of maturity matters.

This was my original "Who are you?.." post, form May 3rd 2011:
I told you guys (this was quite a while ago) that I was 27 years old, I had a job and that I had a wife. That was all bullshit just to cover up my insecure 12 year-old self. I am now 14 years old and I can see how much of an complete idiot I've been to you guys.

Something that wasn't included in that post was the story behind my "so called" son; _TREX_. Well basically at the time of my arival in Spa my brother had been watching me play and he wanted in on all the action. But I never encouraged it because he could damage my reputation by revealing that he was my brother and that I was not the person that I said I was. So, eventually I decided to let him play on SpaFreebuild, on one condition; his online relationship was to remain as my son.

The whole story that I had fabricated about my self was based off what I though of my self in the distant future (mainly talking about my "architect job" here). By me doing this I felt as though I wasn't really lying but just uncovering what could be my future self. How wrong I was. For a long time know I have sincerely regretted my actions. My means of telling everyone this wasn't only to make myself feel at ease, but was also so that you could all know who I truly am.

This is who I am; 14 year old male living in the near Newcastle, Australia. In 8th grade and my true passions are as follows, running, exploring, creating and doing my best in everything that I try at. I have one brother and live with my parents. Everything else that I have revealed to other people of this community are legitimately real. I only ever lied about my age, job, having a wife and son.

To the people of SpecialAttack.net I apologize for my actions, I can only hope what you forgive me.

I will answer ANY questions or statements that anyone here has to ask me. And I can give you my word that I will only answer with the truth.

us 
 Post subject: Re: The truth....
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2012, 04:23 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Well, for starters, wow. Your maturity surely fooled me and others, although sometimes I feel like I should have caught on :P

I personally forgive you, but I trust you less as I hope you can understand. I wish to be able to fully believe the rest of your story, but after this, I'm not quite sure. You're a great guy, your brother is too, I'm glad you finally told your secrets and/or master plan because living in lies is no way to play a game the fun way.

One question, If you had not told us now, did you plan on telling us ever?

Can't wait to here more about yourself.
I'm sure anna will get you about your age: http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 13&t=12723.

au 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2012, 04:49 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
bubbajim3 wrote:
Well, for starters, wow. Your maturity surely fooled me and others, although sometimes I feel like I should have caught on :P

I personally forgive you, but I trust you less as I hope you can understand. I wish to be able to fully believe the rest of your story, but after this, I'm not quite sure. You're a great guy, your brother is too, I'm glad you finally told your secrets and/or master plan because living in lies is no way to play a game the fun way.

One question, If you had not told us now, did you plan on telling us ever?

Can't wait to here more about yourself.
I'm sure anna will get you about your age: http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 13&t=12723.
I deeply understand, I am no longer trustworthy. I can only say that from now on only the truth will be spoken from me.

Answer to your question: Yes, as a Christian I hate to lie, and I always knew that I would have to reveal myself at some time.

And yeah, I suppose I am pretty mature for my age. But not always :wink:

au 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2012, 04:53 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
(I am not including this in the original post due to that I don't see it as being "as important").

In simple words, I am giving up minecraft and I'm giving up AquaCity.

For more information I advise you to look at my "Theme Build - AquaCity - [ Official Forum Topic ]".

fi 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2012, 05:10 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
I always thought of you as another 14-17-year-old derpy :P I even thought Howard was twenty-something tops. How wrong I was...
I've never read your introduction, so your 'fake age' remained unknown to me to this very day. Never really cared... For some reason I think of all the forum-wise active Minecraftians (and Vet+) as adults (or nearly so). Don't know why...

We don't want you gone :I No "I have a life outside Minecraft"-excuses.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

us 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2012, 05:43 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
_BlueFlame_ wrote:
I deeply understand, I am no longer trustworthy. I can only say that from now on only the truth will be spoken from me.

Answer to your question: Yes, as a Christian I hate to lie, and I always knew that I would have to reveal myself at some time.

And yeah, I suppose I am pretty mature for my age. But not always :wink:
You are still trusted, but not as much. Everything is still the same, you are still the same blue, just without a son :P

us 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2012, 16:10 
Geek (733)
Just by telling the truth, in my opinion it shows you are a very mature person no matter what your age is. Also, it would be great if you would stay with us for at least a bit longer, but I understand if you feel you cannot.

us 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2012, 17:53 
Doesn't get out much (341)
I always knew you was lieing in the first place.
Who place minecraft 24/7 if they have a job. :ugly:

[15:38] <@{Patogy}> No, I had it in myanus
[15:38] <@{Patogy}> Which is uranus for you
[15:38] <@{Patogy}> ;)

ca 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2012, 19:10 
Geek (776)
Well, that's beyond impressive.

au 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012, 00:00 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
CoDxFeeds wrote:
Just by telling the truth, in my opinion it shows you are a very mature person no matter what your age is. Also, it would be great if you would stay with us for at least a bit longer, but I understand if you feel you cannot.

And don't worry I'll still be around on IRC and posting on the forums, I'll also come back occasionally to see how AquaCity is going.
NinjaAssasin1234 wrote:
I always knew you was lieing in the first place.
Who place minecraft 24/7 if they have a job. :ugly:
Yeah true :lol:
canadacanucks01 wrote:
Well, that's beyond impressive.
:| ... .. .. ... :) Thanks mate.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012, 00:38 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
_BlueFlame_ wrote:
I will answer ANY questions or statements that anyone here has to ask me. And I can give you my word that I will only answer with the truth.
Chocolate, strawberry or banana milkshake?

On a serious note, meh.

You do still seem pretty mature for you age ^^

au 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012, 02:11 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
[SpA]don_don_don wrote:
Chocolate, strawberry or banana milkshake?

On a serious note, meh.

You do still seem pretty mature for you age ^^

And I would have to say... Chocolate milkshake and then to balance it out, I'll have some strawberries and a bannana later on the day :wink:

us 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012, 07:41 
Geek (631)
Well........... you had me going. At least you did a really good job at coming up with the story and continuing it. Like when we went to that other server one day that _trex_ played on, and you even got ranked for being his father haha. You are very mature for your age at least. And I guess, since we are being honest now, I am glad that you aren't 27, because sometimes I felt really bad about your intelligence being that low for a 27 year old and having me always spell checking some of your longer posts haha. But everything makes more sense now. And overall you're a pretty cool dude, definitely talented at building in minecraft, and did a good job at organizing things like the Atlantis map in freebuild. Hope you stick around and embrace your younger self. :)

[02:01] <+PTB3> Bostardi*: I CANT MOVE
[02:01] <+PTB3> Bostardi*: I HAVE POLIO
[02:01] <+PTB3> Bostardi*: HELP

[22:21] <@UNICORN_XD> *facedesk* sciece is so broing

au 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012, 07:58 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
[SpA]Mc_MrCat wrote:
Well........... you had me going. At least you did a really good job at coming up with the story and continuing it. Like when we went to that other server one day that _trex_ played on, and you even got ranked for being his father haha. You are very mature for your age at least. And I guess, since we are being honest now, I am glad that you aren't 27, because sometimes I felt really bad about your intelligence being that low for a 27 year old and having me always spell checking some of your longer posts haha. But everything makes more sense now. And overall you're a pretty cool dude, definitely talented at building in minecraft, and did a good job at organizing things like the Atlantis map in freebuild. Hope you stick around and embrace your younger self. :)
Thanks mate :)

And yeah I'll stick around on the forums and IRC, just not so much 'in-game' anymore :wink:

I never expected such a lovely response form all of you :D

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012, 10:48 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
I can imagine this is similar to how saint felt when he found out Don and whiskers are indeed the same person. :mrgreen:

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012, 10:50 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]don_don_don wrote:
I can imagine this is similar to how saint felt when he found out Don and whiskers are indeed the same person. :mrgreen:
It only took me a year to realize I only had 1 friend, instead of the 2 I thought I have. Do you know what it feels like losing a friend??? :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012, 23:15 
Geek (733)
Well whoever you are, welcome er ... back? welcome again? congratulations on your rebirth?

Yep thats the one.

Congratulations on your rebirth. hmmmmmmmm....

Is it rebirth? or reincarnation?.... Maybe less intense, like just taking a shower.

Congratulations on your shower.

Yep thats the one.

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012, 23:37 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]Revenge wrote:
Well whoever you are, welcome er ... back? welcome again? congratulations on your rebirth?

Yep thats the one.

Congratulations on your rebirth. hmmmmmmmm....

Is it rebirth? or reincarnation?.... Maybe less intense, like just taking a shower.

Congratulations on your shower.

Yep thats the one.
Mwhaha, nutter. That made me lol! :mrgreen: :ugly: :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2012, 21:53 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Wow. Well. So. We have a Patogy Sequel in the midst of the SpA community. HA!
[SpA]don_don_don wrote:
On a serious note, meh.
+1

WhatEVS bluey. We all make mistakes. What is more admiring is that you learnt from it. Living a lie can eat you up inside. Never give up on those dreams.

Sooooooo, who's going to make the Trilogy? :ugly:

us 
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2012, 23:36 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
[SpA]don_don_don wrote:
On a serious note, meh.
+1

WhatEVS bluey. We all make mistakes. What is more admiring is that you learnt from it. Living a lie can eat you up inside. Never give up on those dreams.

You anna, your whole life is a lie... Isn't it? :P

gb 
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2012, 01:22 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
bubbajim3 wrote:
[SpA]annarack wrote:

+1

You anna, your whole life is a lie... Isn't it? :P
LIES :D