Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:26

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2012, 19:14 
Illiterate (9)
HI, maybe other people share my difficulties with MC, b/c it's hard to see, makes me dizzy & triggers some serious stress reactions. I really enjoy the game. I've been playing, all alone, for about a year now. I used to be on someone's server, but they didn't believe, or mocked, me for my challenges and I got very sick, trying to keep up with them.

I've found the simplest, brightest texture pack I could, with the largest cross hairs I can find.

By myself, I mostly play in "peaceful," as I'm over a huge ravine network, with abandoned mine shaft & stronghold.

But I miss playing with others and with hostile mobs on the easiest settings. I only turn mine on when I've selected a good spot, built a fortification around me and need the drops. It gets pretty lonely, only talking to chickens.

Does anybody know a game I can join? I could hang around a community hub & help out with manual chores, such as farming, if I could go on adventures with a group occasionally.

I just don't need to be insulted and ignored because some aspects of game play are more difficult for me.

Thanks.

at 
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2012, 19:32 
Geek (749)
smp.specialattack.net

That is SpecialAttack's SMP server IP. We would love for you to join us and maybe enjoy yourself playing minecraft again on our server.

us 
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2012, 19:36 
Illiterate (9)
The last time I set myself up to play on someone's server was over a year ago; we were on a skype call & they walked me through the whole thing. I don't remember what I did and I can't figure out how to join you! I need step by step directions, please.

at 
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2012, 19:44 
Geek (749)
rriverstone wrote:
The last time I set myself up to play on someone's server was over a year ago; we were on a skype call & they walked me through the whole thing. I don't remember what I did and I can't figure out how to join you! I need step by step directions, please.
Well let me help you out then. :)

Well when you first start up the game and it takes you to the main menu you will need to click on the rectangle box that says Multiplayer, afterwards you will need to click on "ADD SERVER" which should be on the right hand side of the screen. After that you can enter a name for our server like "SPA SMP" and then the box under that you type the IP address which is smp.specialattack.net and then click on done. Then you look for the server that is named SPA SMP and double click that.

That should put you into our server.

I could play with you if you'd like. We also have a Mumble(a program that works like skype and allows us to talk with each other.) so I can help you if want.

Here is our mumble information: http://www.specialattack.net/content/mu ... unications

us 
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2012, 19:57 
Illiterate (9)
I think something's wrong with how my game is configured. I have been doing it correctly, for several servers. But I get "Failed to login: Bad login every time, everywhere.

at 
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2012, 20:00 
Geek (749)
rriverstone wrote:
I think something's wrong with how my game is configured. I have been doing it correctly, for several servers. But I get "Failed to login: Bad login every time, everywhere.
Message me your skype and I can help you through speech since using this thread would take forever to fix the problem.

us 
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2012, 23:43 
Illiterate (9)
This thread is resolved. Seems I needed to reupload the game, that it was outdated after over a year, and I am now on the server. Many thanks for your help.

nl 
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2012, 23:55 
Community slut (13473)
You're welcome to play with us. If anyone gives you any shit, just throw us a message.

Is there anything server wise we can improve somehow to make the game more accessible to you?

(Mind you, I know fuck all about Minecraft so I cannot think of anything myself).

us 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 02:25 
Geek (883)
If you need anything In game just ask me. My ign is tscuzimbrown.

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

us 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 03:11 
Geek (733)
Yes, I am sure basically anyone would provide help in game if need be. Just ask.

us 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 04:14 
Illiterate (9)
IHazFire met me @ spawn today & showed me around. He's building a house; I'm putting in farm. I'm afraid of other players. As we left hub, I got killed by creeper & lost my guest kit. Came out of hub with nothing & other players killed me 2xs. I wasn't expecting it I had nothing: no armor, weapons, nothing. Not sporting. So, I'm afraid to leave the house & afraid to explore very far -- not because of mobs, but other players.

I can't read minecraft typeface well enough to read people's names quickly. Chat is a night mare in a rush; I just can't read it.

So, I don't. Maybe people think I'm rude cuz I don't know if they are talking to me. People were snooping around the house after IHazFire left. House is unfinished. I tamed 4 wolves I can't afford to feed, as there's no meat animals near bye, but I put lots of torches in grass, so maybe they'll spawn. Feeding wolves my meat & living on bread, carrots, potatoes. Afraid to fish very long.

Killed lots of mobs; proud of self. Haven't even seen a creeper in over a year. but I'm afraid of other players.

I could stand for the typeface of this forum to be adaptable to larger font.

I do need food, but afraid to hunt if IHazFire not around. I don't know anybody else.

I am currently buried under the house with my dogs around me, covered by gravel. I put my bed down there. My chests, crafting table & furnace are all exposed; IHazFire had to log off while house unfinished & I don't want to mess it up. Getting late here, so won't prolly be back on tonight; it makes my computer too hot to play very long or often.

If you see me around, find IHazFire's house & drop by. At least I can feed you potatoes...and fish, maybe...

us 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 04:45 
Crap at posting (40)
Hey rriverstone!
Just thought I'd introduce myself, as stesser. I'm currently a [Vet] of the server. Just wanted to say that if you need anything, food, supplies, that type of stuff, I'll try and help. Oh and like Saint said, anyone gives you trouble, just tell me and I'll rough them up a little :) And you can usually trust players with a [M], [Vet], [Op], or above. They'll be happy to help you anytime.
Next time I see you on I'll introduce myself. Great having you here and looking forward to gaming with you!

us 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 05:01 
Illiterate (9)
I've had to kill 2 of my dogs & the other 2 are whining. We're all locked in, under the house with gravel & my bed. I made a sky light so I know when it's day time.

us 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 05:07 
Illiterate (9)
went to spawn to ask for help. Nitron200 killed two remaining dogs. I'm beginning to starve

us 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 05:13 
Illiterate (9)
one dog still in hiding place; fed it. ate carrots I was saving to gather pigs. I can't play on this server. This is insane. I'm terrified of other players. What kind of toilet is this?

us 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 05:31 
Illiterate (9)
please delete my personal information from your server. I can't figure out how to close my account here. I am not safe in the game, so I don't feel safe on this forum, either. That was just unnecessary.

us 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 06:02 
Geek (883)
Alright, I guess admin will delete this. But, I'm getting in game soon so don't freak out if I alarm you. Btw this sounds like one of those survival book/diaries you'd find in the walking dead. Lol

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 13:25 
Community slut (13473)
You might want to give it some time.

People are trying to help you out you know....

il 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 14:51 
Geek (883)
Hey mate!
Yea stay away from David!
I would love to play with you one time! Don't worry just give it some time!:)
Just contact me if something happens!;)

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

ca 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 15:32 
Doesn't get out much (374)
Hello, some of the problems causers have been dealt with. If you ever need anything in game give me a shout, I don't bite trust me, I'm Canadian. My Name is Halexboom8 :) Happy Minecrafting

Saintk: Bet those people are americans
Howard: Course they are american; one big religious nuthouse

us 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 20:43 
Likes to type... (229)
badrandsteve wrote:
Hey there dude, if I see you online, I'll give you some good stuff, like diamond armor, stuff like that so yeah, stay away from "David" and "JoelTiger" they may kill you, if they do so, I'll pwn them up! Or our Ops will ban him, tell me what you need and I'll help ya' :D
Since when is killing people a bannable offense? :20

But to add to the thread, the nature of the server ATM is not all so friendly...we have those regular guests from the old Bedlam who like killing people. If it were up to me, I would have PvP off entirely just because it causes more problems than it solves.
But I'm glad you gave the server a chance rriverstone, the server is not normally like this as it's been just mayhem since Halloween. When 1.5 comes we will work on making a perfect system that pleases everyone.

at 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 21:15 
Geek (749)
[SpA]Pizzaman194 wrote:
badrandsteve wrote:
Hey there dude, if I see you online, I'll give you some good stuff, like diamond armor, stuff like that so yeah, stay away from "David" and "JoelTiger" they may kill you, if they do so, I'll pwn them up! Or our Ops will ban him, tell me what you need and I'll help ya' :D
Since when is killing people a bannable offense? :20
DavidDrake has set up his base right outside of a exit from spawn and as soon as he sees someone walk past or close to his home he just kills them on site even when they just want to get out of spawn and just build.

He must have a hacking client because on some occasions Badr and I have seen him fly for short bursts to get an advantage on people or when chasing someone through water. Something has to be done about that.

We need to really turn off PVP as Pizza said it's just causing so many problems and made such a sweet lady (rriverstone) not feel safe on our server. It's really unfortunate that that had to happen, maybe I can convince her to come back if we get PVP turned off.