Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:24

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: Hi, I'm Sithis.
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2013, 02:24 
Illiterate (2)
Heyo!! Just registered and applied for the feed the beast server, hope to see some of you there.

My name is Marco, I graduated in Washington State at Marysville Pilchuck High two years ago, I am 19 years old working towards tuition at the University of Washington. I plan to major in software development/computer science as programming is something I love to do.

I enjoy minecraft a lot, but I like tf2 aswell, pyro ftw. My style of playing is kind of balanced between building adquate structures and technical designs. I current am learning to program turtles (lua is confusing) which is good fun because programmings. I'm here from reddit as I'm sure a good bit of you are, I am a fair haired Mexican with red hair, crazy right?

Anyways hope to see you guys soon, have a good day.

us 
 Post subject: Re: Hi, I'm Sithis.
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2013, 02:56 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Wow, awesome to see someone come here from our reddit post! Although I don't personally handle the FTB whitelist applications, I'll be ready in-game once you finally get in. :5:

Some of us do view reddit, but, we all tend to follow our own little corners of the internet for viewing articles and news related stuff.

Now enough of this, back to your "Who are u?" post and our typical amounts of stupid questions:

What is your favorite holiday?
Do you play any instruments?
What inspired you to want to become an Software Engineer/Programmer/Computer Scientist?
Would it be called a Computer Scientist or a Computer Science student?
What's your favorite meal?

Welcome to the Community!

us 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2013, 03:00 
Geek (883)
Hello!
Hope to see you around, I want to let you know there's a SMP server as well, thats where I usually chill. You should check out SpA's entire community, we're quite a bunch of people. :ugly:

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

us 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2013, 04:23 
Illiterate (2)
Thanks, I'll check out that smp server, but I generally can only play minecraft because my current computer isn't very great, but see you both there.

My favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. Food, friends, family, whats not to love? haha. As for instruments, I have the basics of piano, uke, and guitar, but not enough skill to be called "good".
What inspired me to want to become a computer scientist is probably that i've been the "it guy" for my family as a kid, I felt great fixing the viruses my family would accidentally install. Also they have a high demand in Washington and earn tons. Computer Science student while in college, but to my knowledge a computer scientist is a legitimate profession. And last but not least, sushi, for sure, a sushi belt with friends is a good day imo.

no 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2013, 10:29 
Geek (883)
Hey mate! Welcome to SpA!
Do you like Monster?
Do you have a sister?
Could i marry her?

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2013, 22:06 
Pretty useless (84)
SithisKnight wrote:
pyro ftw. My style of playing is kind of balanced between building adquate structures and technical designs.
I love you now...
Welcome to the community!

Pybro?

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2013, 11:20 
Nerdish, tbh. (515)
Welcome to SpA! :4
When you read my signature you will realize you are fucked now (talking out of experience) :ugly: