Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:50

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: Hey guys! QuitPLAY here.
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 00:09 
Crap at posting (43)
Today you will meet the most interesting and fun person ever, me, QuitPLAY as I explain to you my life as a 15 year old gamer. And you better like it. ;)

When I was just 7, I only played Ipod games and things of that nature. But I had a friend who played Minecraft, who also introduced me to this all so wonderful game!
At first glance, It seemed quite boring and pointless and I didn't bother to accualy play the game. But then, as a curious 7 year old would, I began to research it on youtube. After that I finnaly realised how amazingly cool it was and just like that I was addictided.

But that was only the beginning, for I only played single player so I could gather knowledge of the dynamics. After I got bored of that I figured out I could play with friends or just random players as well. So I began to search for servers on the Internet. One after one I trashed the servers, for none of them satisfied my preferences. But one day I was scrolling through a server list on my Ipod and saw this "Special Attack" as the name. So I clicked on it for more info. I saw the specifications and decided to try it. As soon as I logged on, (to the Temperary Halloween server) I was greeted by a Member, Badrandsteve. He was very polite, and from then on I have played here!

I was so addicted, I started waking up in the middle of the night to play. Hmmm, is that good or bad? Anyways, allow me to tell you about my life beyound gaming. I was born in California, USA and moved about 6 times by the time I was 7. Here are some of the places we stayed. Mexico, Afghanistan, Kentucky, Ohio, and many more. But after that madness we settled down in South Dakota. This is where I started school in the 2nd grade. I have lived there ever since.

I was 7 when we moved there and school was hard. I had never really dealt with that kind of working enviorment. I have 2 sisters, one of which also plays on SpA SMP, Kats4life56.
We have played on this server till this day and I plan to for a looong time ;) Oh crap! Did tell ya I am 15 years old. Male, if it wasnt obvious, and I love to play football and basketball.
My favorite school subject is P.O.E, or Princilpals of Engineering. I plan to work for a CO. named DARPA. They are the clever ones who design military grade weapon systems for the army.

Some of my favortie things:
1) My favorite color is green! If you couldnt tell my love for the jungle boime.

2)My all time favorite movie is "The Avengers" by Marvel. Ps Hulk is the best character.

3)I have a hobby of making my own fireworks/pyrotechnics out of simpler fireworks or household materials. I even post these crazy contraptions to youtube!

I can even think of what my life would be like if I hadn't discovered this wonderful group of people. :) I cant wait to see what becomes of everone else and myself. If anyone has questions, just ask and I'll do my best to answer them! Have a great day and I'll just spend the rest of it mailing cookies. ;)

us 
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 00:15 
Geek (883)
Crap! I cant delete this! D: ask junco to delete this!

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

Last edited by tscuzimbrown on 30 Apr 2013, 03:03, edited 1 time in total.

us 
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 00:35 
Crap at posting (43)
Wow, Sorry for the ridiculous spam just there *Facedesk* I would remove the copy but I am not *Smart enough to figure out how. :?

us 
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 03:02 
Geek (883)
Ill delete my posts and then you can edit your original post and delete it.

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over