Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:49

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: I Am Ruins... SnipeRuins
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2013, 06:18 
Crap at posting (45)
Well who am I? I am Sniperuins (gee never would have guessed by the name of this topic). I am a Nintendo gamer (ok put your gun down I know u want to shoot me). The Console games I play are games like, Mario, Zelda, Kirby, etc. I really like Minecraft as my favorite game.
Ok enough rambling about what games I like let me tell u about IRL me. I am a in 7th grade. Bella1686 is my sister, JediDune is my Best Friend. and Redneck_Jr Is a very good friend of mine. I live on the east coast. In most of elementary I was bullied and pretty much lost my mind. I am past that stage of my life. I am a boy scout. Well I feel stupid for this because I 4got the password 2 my SpA and my email so my old account (SSR33) is in the dumps http://forum.specialattack.net/posting. ... e=post&f=3#. Past that I want to Be a computer engineer when I'm older and a working towards that goal.
Well I am Sniperuins. Thank you

us 
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2013, 06:27 
Geek (733)
Welcome to the forums sniperruins. Nice to learn more about you, but I am sure someone will come along with more questions. :18

us 
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2013, 06:43 
Crap at posting (45)
CoDxFeeds wrote:
Welcome to the forums sniperruins. Nice to learn more about you, but I am sure someone will come along with more questions. :18
I have 1 r in my name and thank you I am prepared for questions

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2013, 11:18 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Yo, very honest intro, welcome :5:

us 
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2013, 15:33 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Welcome! I found your old account: http://forum.specialattack.net/memberli ... ile&u=6109 :mrgreen:

Glad to see you around :5:

us 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2013, 01:49 
Crap at posting (45)
OK after a few weeks on SpA I felt the games I like section had to be extended. I play computer games like Wizard101, Minecraft, and Star Wars The Old Republic (JediDune showed me it), not games like TF2 or heavy viloence games. I personally don't like rated M games i much prefer games like Super Mario (I watch E3 so i know about them a little). As stated before I play console games like Mario Kart, The Legend Of Zelda, and Pokemon(Metagross is the best Pokemon by the way). I collect Pokemon cards (Put your Rifle down).
OK i bet u were wondering how i got the name Sniperuins (Just pretend you were wondering), well ill tell you. If u read my first post u would know i was bullied in elementry. I transitioned schools in early 5th grade, there i met my best friend Holden. Holden was really nice and could make me laugh at any time. On day he called me Snip-reuins. I caught on, and when I made my minecraft account i named myself Sniperuins and that's the name i use now

au 
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2013, 03:50 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
Welcome to the forums sniper :18

no 
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2013, 11:59 
Geek (883)
Oy mate! Welcome to SpA! Enjoy your time with us!

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir