Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:07

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 00:44 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
So I just noticed today that I am reaching almost 1000 posts on the forums. That being said, I decided to make a new one of these. So here it is, myself:

My birthday is February 16th, 1998. My real name is Mathew, but people call me awesome (online and offline :ugly: ). I was born and raised in East Tennessee, USA and I am still here going about school and what not. I live about 30 minutes away from Cumberland Gap, TN, which is one of the many historical landmarks in my area, although almost nobody visits us anymore. In my studies I have taken the CAD (Computer Assisted Drafting) courses at my school and have completed all levels of it; and I plan to use those skills in level design and maybe some projects with 3D printers one day. I have also recently learned that I am really good at playing instruments and have been in marching band for a while now, but I skipped being in it this year after the passing of a friend of mine who got me into the class and taught me everything I know about playing the Trombone. I am currently learning the Baritone Saxophone though the beginner classes at my school. I have also taken all levels of art that my school offers, and I have posted most of the stuff I have worked on for the class on my DeviantArt page.

My future plans are to either start an indie company with a bunch of my friends or to work on games by myself and go to college for programming and eventually get a job in some random company typing out lines of code as a job. Gaming is something I am very passionate about so that's my goal, to make the great games I play almost every day. Other things in my plans are to eventually get old and yell at the neighborhood kids about how games use to come in little boxes you plugged into another box and not over the internet :lol: . Another thing: I will eventually have a family, and I will make them a SpA loving family because this place is awesome, I really have matured because of you guys and I appreciate it.

So you know my basic info, and some of my plans, why not more? I am constantly livestreaming on Twitch.TV, and when I'm not doing that I'm recording videos for YouTube. I try to feature the SpecialAttack servers when I can so you guys have all the fame and glory you deserve.

I have been with SpA since July of 2011, which makes almost four years that I have been playing games with you guys (and gals), I'm not sure how long ago I was first able to play on other games than Minecraft but I have branched out to the Steam side of the community recently. I have logged over 90 hours playing CS:GO, most of which have been with Enjano, Macavity, Junco, and a few others (I'm terrible with names, so forgive me). I have also been learning the ways of Guns of Icarus Online from these guys, which is awesome. I'm always looking to play with this community more and more because I have a very similar sense of fun as you guys.

If you wanna know more about me then feel free to ask and I will update this post with even more juicy information about myself.

Here's me by myself:
I had to change this part.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 7127715f04

More juicy details:
When I first made my original YouTube channel back in March of 2011, my mother tried to make me delete it. I never listened to her and continued to make videos. When my original channel stopped getting new views I gave up on it. I created my new channel in June of the same year because of that. The new channel promised all HD uploads, being 720p or higher, and gaming content. I didn't know at first what I could do with my channel but I wanted to try either way. I began recording tutorials and eventually moved into Minecraft videos, which is where you guys come in. I was searching for servers to record on Minecraft Classic and eventually found a server that looked professional, having .net in the name. I joined and had fun! Needless to say this is where I am now, nearly four years later. Defiance led to me finding you guys and eventually I gained a TON of responsibility when I gained admin ranks on the Minecraft Freebuild server, and I have learned more and more from this community than I ever would have without you all.

Even more juicy stuffs:
Along with updating the main post I figured I would add a bit more information on recent things happening around me. I hit a huge milestone with my YouTube channel when I hit 5k subscribers within the last two months and an even bigger milestone when my first video reached over a million views. I couldn't be happier! Hopefully one of these days I'll remember to record something with the community and actually upload it.
As I reach my 4th year being with the community I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has been nice to me, as I know I can be incredibly dumb at times. I would like to thank the community for teaching me to have fun as well. I've piratically grown up with you guys and I know I wouldn't be where I am today without you.
A little update on the game development - My friends and I have pretty much completed the pre-alpha stages of our game and we should start moving into full swing with development as soon as summer rolls around. I myself have been exploring more into writing code and making separate programs and it's been a lot of fun to me.

That's all I have at the moment, see you guys in the next post!

Can details even BE juicier?:
Since its been a while I figured I'd wipe the dust off this topic to come back and touch up a few things above this and add a few new things along with it.

I have decided on the colleges (universities) I will be attending; Walter's State Community College (dad works there and government is paying for it so FREE TWO YEARS!), and after that will be Middle Tennessee State University to complete my major. My major will be computer science so, Saint, look out. It took a while to decide on those two but after I thought about the free college I decided it wouldn't hurt since they can give me stuff that will transfer anyway. MTSU was a bit harder to decide but I talked with a bunch of people who had gone there (and other places for comparison) and it sounds like I will fit in there better than anywhere else.

It's been over a week so I get to say something about this now, I joined my local volunteer fire department. I'll be a junior until the 16th and I'll be on probation until April 17th (standard 90 day period). I've already attended department training once and felt a part of the group immediately which has been a tough obstacle for myself. I'm happy to be able to do something like this for my community, maybe some of you will look into it too :wink: .

That's it for now. If anything else comes up I'll add it.

Update (7/7/2016):
Change of plans as far as college - I changed my major to allow me to get an associate's degree (two year) in Computer Science with a focus in Networking. I did this because of advice from many people around me saying that I wouldn't really be any more qualified for a job with more than that.

I am now a waiter at a restaurant, which is fairly different for me. It stays quiet and I just started working there so I haven't formed an opinion yet.

Still a fireman, going to do the 16 hour class required by the department and hopefully be allowed to have a radio.

My YouTube Channel now has over 9k subscribers (still recovering from the sub purge that happened). I have a few series planned out and one happening right now, which has been a huge obstacle for me.

That's all I've got for now, other things are too personal :wink:

Last edited by [SpA]AwesomeFriends on 07 Jul 2016, 22:49, edited 7 times in total.

us 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 00:59 
Geek (733)
awesomefriends56 wrote:
I really have matured because of you guys and I appreciate it.
:82

Anyways, in all seriousness, nice to get to know you a bit better! :4

nl 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 01:17 
Community slut (13473)
lol, because of your username I somehow always assumed your age was somewhere in the 50's :mrgreen:

us 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 01:42 
[SpA]CoDxFeedz wrote:
Anyways, in all seriousness, nice to get to know you a bit better! :4
:mrgreen:
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
lol, because of your username I somehow always assumed your age was somewhere in the 50's :mrgreen:
That's actually the first time I have ever heard that :demm:

Edit: Post 1000 :D :rock:

nl 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 08:57 
Has learned to write! (196)
Thanks for this lovely juicy update :) Nice to know you bit more. :18

Epic shirt :mrgreen:

cz 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 09:13 
Doesn't get out much (379)
mmm Indie company, enjoy and good luck :D

Great to know people more ;)

us 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 12:29 
[SpA]OliveOyl wrote:
Epic shirt :mrgreen:
The shirt is quite epic. Might be wearing it today if I get the chance. :4
[SpA]OndraSter wrote:
mmm Indie company, enjoy and good luck :D
An indie company it may be, but a good one it will become hmm.

il 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 15:54 
Geek (883)
I like juicy. Give me more juicy<3

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 23:50 
Pretty useless (66)
[SpA]Haladir wrote:
I love juicy as well <3

us 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 16:21 
Awesomeassassin wrote:
[SpA]Haladir wrote:
I love juicy as well <3
Depends on how juicy you want it. Tell me what ya wanna hear! :91

us 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 16:25 
Pretty useless (66)
awesomefriends56 wrote:
Awesomeassassin wrote:

I love juicy as well <3
I want to hear all your juicy secrets :wink:

il 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 19:43 
Geek (883)
Awesomeassassin wrote:
awesomefriends56 wrote:
Like all of them :wink:

-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 19:55 
Pretty useless (66)
[SpA]Haladir wrote:
Awesomeassassin wrote:

Yessss

us 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 20:17 
Awesomeassassin wrote:
[SpA]Haladir wrote:

Yessss
I added a bit more to the main post, any ideas on more info you want? 8)

us 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 20:37 
Pretty useless (66)
awesomefriends56 wrote:
Awesomeassassin wrote:

Yessss
Nice to get to know you a bit more!
And if I were you I would watch out... Haladir likes your mirror selfie a little too much :ugly:

il 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 20:44 
Geek (883)
Awesomeassassin wrote:
awesomefriends56 wrote:
Nice to get to know you a bit more!
And if I were you I would watch out... Haladir likes your mirror selfie a little too much :ugly:
:65

-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 21:04 
[SpA]Haladir wrote:

:65
:86

us 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 23:17 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
What happens at SpA, stays at SpA. All yours haladir

il 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 23:48 
Geek (883)
[SpA]bubbajim3 wrote:
:5:

-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2014, 00:03 
[SpA]Haladir wrote:
[SpA]bubbajim3 wrote:
I don't even wanna know what you guys are talking about :shock:

il 
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2014, 20:21 
Geek (883)
awesomefriends56 wrote:
[SpA]Haladir wrote:
You and me, together in a cramped room. Romantic music in the background. I believe there is cake, anyway I start by striping down to only my underwear. Than I walk over to you(slowely) and rub my naked belly against your ear. OH YES!

-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2014, 23:24 
Pretty useless (66)
[SpA]Haladir wrote:
awesomefriends56 wrote:
You and me, together in a cramped room. Romantic music in the background. I believe there is cake, anyway I start by striping down to only my underwear. Than I walk over to you(slowely) and rub my naked belly against your ear. OH YES!
Haladir... that is one of the creepiest fetishes I have ever heard of :shock:

us 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 03:23 
Awesomeassassin wrote:
[SpA]Haladir wrote:
He wasn't suppose to tell anyone. :20

il 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 13:43 
Geek (883)
awesomefriends56 wrote:
Awesomeassassin wrote:

Ops, I forgot! Just forget what I just said!

-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 14:50 
Pretty useless (66)
[SpA]Haladir wrote:
awesomefriends56 wrote:
Ops, I forgot! Just forget what I just said!
:ugly:

us 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 15:34 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Nah, we never forget here at SpA

be 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 15:36 
Has no REAL life! (1086)
[SpA]bubbajim3 wrote:
Yeah, just look at Patogy's "Who are u ?" posts, everybody has to read it again every once in a while :mrgreen:

us 
PostPosted: 18 Sep 2014, 02:30 
[SpA]heldplayer wrote:
[SpA]bubbajim3 wrote:
Yeah, just look at Patogy's "Who are u ?" posts, everybody has to read it again every once in a while :mrgreen:
Or that time Patogy got drunk and played on freebuild, trying to build a "house".

us 
PostPosted: 30 Dec 2014, 10:34 
Does Minecraft or something... (190)
I remember that very well. We gang banged in a glass box. Those were the good times! :65 :15 :92

us 
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2015, 02:41 
budsewell wrote:
I remember that very well. We gang banged in a glass box. Those were the good times! :65 :15 :92
Good times xD