Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:32

All times are UTC+01:00

de 
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2015, 15:37 
The German (1012)
Hey there!

Where am i? looked through the community structure and found sooooooooooooooo_ooooo many names i've never heard of!

Because of that, only the very old members will remember who i am, been about 4 years since i last posted on here, i think i checked the forum from time to time.

Still got some of you like bucky on my steam friendlist, been playing alot of WoW, cs go and alot of other games in the time.

Got one SpA server on my cs go list but it seems to be empty all the time. :/

Just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone who kept this community alive for this long, amazing to see it still exists and is running. :)

Still got this old name here, been using other nicknames but oh well the good old times, i wish there was still uwc3 1.6 servers running!

Cheers to everyone, especially the guys who remember me!

cz 
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2015, 16:55 
Doesn't get out much (379)
Heya! Another oldie, you all seem to be coming back to your roots!

I can't say I've heard of you, I am fairly new on the forums but... welcome back! :4

nl 
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2015, 17:11 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
Well hello there, nice to meet you :5:

us 
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2015, 21:20 
Geek (733)
Hey there. Nice to finally meet you as well. Glad to see you oldies coming back to say hi. :18

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2015, 21:52 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
A lot's happened in 4 years, welcome :wink:

nl 
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2015, 13:28 
SpA Fookah (4459)
[SpA]Ruscher wrote:
Hey there!

Where am i? looked through the community structure and found sooooooooooooooo_ooooo many names i've never heard of!

Because of that, only the very old members will remember who i am, been about 4 years since i last posted on here, i think i checked the forum from time to time.

Still got some of you like bucky on my steam friendlist, been playing alot of WoW, cs go and alot of other games in the time.

Got one SpA server on my cs go list but it seems to be empty all the time. :/

Just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone who kept this community alive for this long, amazing to see it still exists and is running. :)

Still got this old name here, been using other nicknames but oh well the good old times, i wish there was still uwc3 1.6 servers running!

Cheers to everyone, especially the guys who remember me!
Did you secretly arrange with Titi to make a forum post at the same time or what? :mrgreen:

Yeah, CS go, it runs UWC3 though :)
But we're all too scared running into you and getting shot all the time :P

Hello to you mate! :4

de 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2015, 21:18 
The German (1012)
[SpA]Bucky wrote:

Did you secretly arrange with Titi to make a forum post at the same time or what? :mrgreen:
haha nah man it was pure coincidence, i just happend to sit at my pc and suddenly thought: hey lets look at the SpA Forum!

us 
PostPosted: 18 Mar 2015, 04:33 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
[SpA]Ruscher wrote:
haha nah man it was pure coincidence, i just happend to sit at my pc and suddenly thought: hey lets look at the SpA Forum!
SpA always seems to make that lasting impression on everyone. :lol:

nl 
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2015, 23:55 
Community slut (13473)
Ladies and gentleman, behold, this is CS's most annoying player. Give him an AK47 and there is noway in hell you're going to kill him. Not even if you were to drive up in a tank when he's standing in an open field!

:4 :5: :18 Howdy partner!

fi 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2015, 00:08 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
I don't know how I missed you, but I did ಪ_ಪ
Welcome back, I guess? Stick around, Ru-chi, maybe you can join our GMod games or something.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

de 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2015, 14:12 
The German (1012)
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
Ladies and gentleman, behold, this is CS's most annoying player. Give him an AK47 and there is noway in hell you're going to kill him. Not even if you were to drive up in a tank when he's standing in an open field!

haha im not doing that great in cs go as i would like, back in my 1.6 days i kinda have the feeling i was much better!

Could be that the cs players back then were mostly beginners and nowadays there are alot of better players, or i got worse :D

I'm doing fine so far, how about you? :)

Do you got any cs go public servers set up?

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2015, 15:57 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]Ruscher wrote:
[SpA]SaintK wrote:

haha im not doing that great in cs go as i would like, back in my 1.6 days i kinda have the feeling i was much better!

Could be that the cs players back then were mostly beginners and nowadays there are alot of better players, or i got worse :D

I'm doing fine so far, how about you? :)

Do you got any cs go public servers set up?
I have to agree with you that we were waaaay better in CS than in CS:GO. CS:GO really is a different game (with the same looks).

Doing good myself, thanks! In a few days we celebrate our 9th birthday :)

We did have CSGO, but I removed the servers the other day to make place for KF2. CSGO kinda is a boring game if you've played CS for over 10 years :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2015, 20:56 
Pretty useless (83)
Well well well, just thought I'd check this part of the forum (something I seldom do) and I see Ruscher!
How the hell are you doing, dude? You won't recognize me with this alias, but most likely my older, albeit more noticeable name, PsychoticRaver.

us 
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2015, 02:31 
Illiterate (7)
I've never heard of you since you were absent the same year I joined the fourms/community, nice to meet you.