Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:04

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: Hello again!
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2015, 01:30 
Nerdish, tbh. (448)
I'm not exactly new, but I haven't been around for a few years, and I think it's about time I got back here!

Since the last time I was around, I visited the UK for a bit, graduated high school and started college, got a new computer, and joined a drum and bugle corps where I traveled out to the midwest and played in some big stadiums!

I haven't played minecraft in quite a while, which is what I was most involved with here before, but since I got this new computer for school, I can actually play TF2 instead of watching a slideshow of myself getting gibbed constantly on my old (now 11 years old!) machine, so I've been doing more of that recently. I'm not sure how the SpA TF2 servers are doing, but the ones that have stuck around on my favorites list seem to never have anyone playing, unfortunately, except for sometimes on the MvM servers. Is there some other server you have hidden away where you all play now, or is it just not as popular as it used to be?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, along with all the new ones, and getting to play some games with you guys again! :D

fi 
 Post subject: Re: Hello again!
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2015, 01:45 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Oh my :D Welcome back.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

us 
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2015, 04:37 
Geek (733)
Gamma! Welcome back! Nice to see you again! :18

us 
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2015, 06:47 
Nerdish, tbh. (448)
Thanks guys! Great to see you both again!
Gamma_Metroid wrote:
I'm not sure how the SpA TF2 servers are doing, but the ones that have stuck around on my favorites list seem to never have anyone playing, unfortunately, except for sometimes on the MvM servers.
It may be worth noting that I consistently have a very hard time actually getting the SpA servers to even show up in the server list. I once got them to show up by filtering it to only servers in Europe, but that doesn't always work. This could just be on my end, of course, but I don't know if anyone else has noticed a similar problem.

gb 
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2015, 09:43 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Hey man :5:

Yeah the vanilla TF2 servers aren't very active nowadays. Now and again someone will organise a game in advance and we'll all pile in but that's about it, there's not enough SpA people playing TF2 on a regular basis to keep it going all the time (added on top of stuff like quickplay which has made things difficult in the past.) Look out for the steam group + the forums etc to see if there's anything happening :4