Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:12

All times are UTC+01:00

ro 
PostPosted: 27 Jan 2012, 21:53 
Has learned to write! (185)
Oh, thank you! It took me years of hard work to make it!

ro 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2012, 19:58 
Leaving the sarcasm in my last post aside I am still utterly amazed of the differences I witness in my overall behavior as I grow up... , I honestly am wondering who the hell made those last forum posts , not because I don't know or do not remember I made them but mostly of how differentiated I see things now.

Seems that people really change , every single day , the single thing I can complain in all these years is that the more you learn the more you realize you don't know anything.. . I really appreciate the feedback and patience you guys have showed me in the past years on spa , you guys are great at babysitting teens.

Now the reason I made this post is that I never was asked any questions regarding me and by being the attention whore that I am I made this post to inform everybody that they're free to shot away. (not that this post was not made to increase my post count as well which I for no real reason see it as important)

So that's that. :D

no 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2012, 21:13 
Geek (883)
Omg! I knew that there were something wrong when you said you knew me! Your name was teg! Why dident you say that!

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

ro 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2012, 22:15 
Haladir wrote:
Omg! I knew that there were something wrong when you said you knew me! Your name was teg! Why dident you say that!
You never asked me , my name was TEG_Wiskey , RienN , Shad0wize and a few more.. , you know my history :)

no 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2012, 22:21 
Geek (883)
WHAT???? RienN too?o.o

-Dimmu Borgir

ro 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2012, 23:42 
Haladir wrote:
WHAT???? RienN too?o.o

Thank God it's written now I will not have to repeat myself if you forget again... :/

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2012, 22:43 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
ohai :18

ro 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2012, 21:58 
Hi annarack , regarding your avatar I can only say one thing. Nice angle. <3

ro 
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2015, 05:55 
Illiterate (1)
Life isn't always fair.

Through the passage of years, months, weeks none of the tree have been neither gentle nor kind but instead bewildered me with their development.

I've changed a lot, more in the last few months than I've been molded in the entirety of my life, which is not much saying judging by the fact that I'm only 20 years.

I've renegaded my drug habits my links there, and along with those my income and 'friends' both left. Reality didn't hit me with a surprise in that department, but more with a half-arsed hello.

I haven't eaten in a week, went through two work places this month, currently trying for the 3rd. I've been struggling with food for months now, too many weeks of eating just a loaf of bread turned into no loaf of bread at all.

The thing that scares me nowadays is not my situation, but my mind. I lie in bed, eyes shut every night, and whilst I do a very good job at looking asleep, I sit awake. I open my eyes through out the nights to just stare at the laptop, and see how many hours pass, how many hours I've spent standing still like a loon. How many hours I've been racing through my mind unable to stop asking myself questions. Generally, the few days I sleep in the week, are from exhaustion.

Out of all the things I've did so far, I don't regret going cold-turkey, more or less, I regret the fake human interactions that came with the habit and made me feel less alone.
What do I think about my decision?
Even a broken watch tells the right hour twice a day. I was going through the motions of living just fine, breathing, smiling, feeling good. I never was happy. Truth be told, I'm just as unhappy now but at the very least I'm not lying to myself anymore with it. The key word being just. If I could change just one thing, I'd do it sooner.

Good new is: no longer 2Fat2Furious, but more like 2Slim2Chill4YouM8 which is entirely true, 2+2+4 = 8.
I've got hired at GameForge, I'm now a Game Operator for a game called Ogame, server Ganimed, even had my own DPA signed (data protection agreement) which basically means... that generally if you do a boo-boo in this workplace, you get kicked out, if you talk about your boo-boo in normal chat, you also get sued. So that's twice the fun! I forgot to add they also don't pay you for that, it's volunteer work. TRIPLE THE FUN!

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2015, 11:41 
Community slut (13473)
Wulfric wrote:
*snip*
That's some heavy shit man! Good for you that you've been able to kick the addiction in the nuts!

Now regarding that game, Ogame, I always used to play that with my colleges 8 years ago!! Had no idea it still exists! Awesomesauce :4 :5: Had so much fun with that game DURING WORKHOURS :mrgreen:

il 
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2015, 16:57 
Geek (883)
o.o?

-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2015, 02:40 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
It's good to hear from you again, I hate the circumstances but I hope your life stays this direction of fixing itself. Stopping cold turkey from that stuff must be pretty hard but I have confidence you'll stick to it and not go back to the addictions.

Maybe you could look into a temp agency? I hear it's really easy to get work and if they company that hires you as a temp for whatever job likes you then they can request to hire you full time. Definitely worth looking into one in your area if there is one.

I hope the best for you.