Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:24

All times are UTC+01:00

ro 
 Post subject: HELLo i am TEG_Wiskey
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 14:16 
Illiterate (12)
HELLo everybody , i am TEG_Wiskey , my real name is: Crinu Cristian i am 15 years old and i live in Romania my friends call me Shadow (Umbra is the Romanian equivalent , but they call me in the english version just because it sounds cooler o.O) , they call me so because i am good at escaping from bad situations and from class after the teachers make prezence ( i leave the hoer when they are not careful and i usually make from 8h a day 2-3 i only stay at math , english , romanian , chemistry hoers because those are the only ones i like).

As most of the people know i have a bad habit - smoking , i usually don't smoke more than 1 pack of cigarettes (20) a week i don't like the "tobacco" that much , i'd rather combine it with some other lovely plants , hehe . I also drink but not that often i prefer home-made wine because i can drink 2-3L at a time go to sleep and in the morning my head will not hurt :P , and also because the great taste that it has!

I love killing my time with my friends , and that is everything i could think for the moment so if anybody has any questions feel free to ask , and BTW my english is that crappy so don't start teasing me for my grammar mistakes o.O .

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 15:04 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
Your English is really good actually.

Welcome to Special Attack. :D

ro 
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 15:14 
Illiterate (12)
[SpA]DrMcMoist wrote:
Your English is really good actually.

Welcome to Special Attack. :D
Thanks but in my opinion it is awful o.O , and i actually am on specialattack.net for a long time (more than a month) i really like the minecraft server , really friendly guys and gals and it is very fun , although they should be talking smack more often o.O .
Ah and btw thanks for the welcoming :P (i know i told you that at the start but not that directly)

nl 
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 15:16 
Community slut (13473)
smack usage at the top is well covered. The youth nowadays for some reason just doesn't want to get high ;)

au 
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 15:20 
Has no REAL life! (1662)
15, making and drinking his own wine, smoking tobacco and weed and ditching school? Fuck man! I gotta get myself down to Romania!!

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 15:45 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
Ollieboy wrote:
15, making and drinking his own wine, smoking tobacco and weed and ditching school? Fuck man! I gotta get myself down to Romania!!
Scotland offers similiar experiences.

de 
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 17:08 
Doesn't get out much (351)
Ollieboy wrote:

How are teenagers at yours? Sound like he could live in germany, too ;)

Welcome mate. But if thats how you want top live your life and how you define who you are you should watch out, that yaour life does not go all the way down... I know you think its cool to be like that, but its not...

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 23:20 
Has no REAL life! (8841)

ro 
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 23:20 
Illiterate (12)
[SpA]TinkerBell wrote:
Ollieboy wrote:

How are teenagers at yours? Sound like he could live in germany, too ;)

Welcome mate. But if that`s how you want top live your life and how you define who you are you should watch out, that yaour life does not go all the way down... I know you think its cool to be like that, but its not...
"I know you think its cool to be like that, but its not..." , what are you talking man , ITS ZA BEST!!!! (joking) I know it is not cool but that is who i am , i don`t learn other kids to act like me , most of the guys in my class just get drunk A.S.A.P. they have money i one have fun with my teachers , they are my friends , and also i don't skip classes that often i have days when i stay to classes just to get my grades i have an awesome memory ( AH i', sooo modest , and sarcastic , hm.. nice combination) my grades are from 8-9 at the classes i don't like to 10 at the ones i like , i need to read the lesson once to be able to get those grades , that's how easy it is to me.

You may not know how i lived , my neighbourhood is full of drug dealers fights , etc. that is how i lived for the past 16 years and i can't say it is bad , people think that those kind of guys deserve to be but-raped without any lube (dry) but moving on they are not that bad , believe me if you know how to speak with a person and do not cause problems to anybody you will have the most perfect life between 'em.

Another thing Romania is not that great if you don't know what to do with you're life and especially if you do not know how to speak with the others , every place is very nice if you know what to do , i one wont ever say something like "Stop talking smack or il grind my c**k up you're ass!" if i get old :) because i know how it is to be one of them , everybody deserves a fixed amount of respect , people respect me because i am a funny guy , i have an attitude , i am trustworthy , and if somebody annoys me i just tell him with a nice "so f**k of you smug" at the end , and lets not forget i am very modest and smart , and i also have a big **** :) xD.
And remember a thing , exactly as a dealer gives left and right weed , life gives left and right kicks in the NUTS! We all have just one life so why don't we enjoy it until it ends?

Edit: Sup protectmyballs , i will protect-you're-balls =))

us 
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2010, 21:07 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
I didn't read that last comment as it was too long for my attention spand to read. I've seen some romanians on SpA (mostly minecraft) that sound more like my little brother in his sleep. Your english is perfectly fine :16

Also, hello :18

ro 
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2010, 13:40 
Has no REAL life! (3017)
SomethingAmazing wrote:
I didn't read that last comment as it was too long for my attention spand to read. I've seen some romanians on SpA (mostly minecraft) that sound more like my little brother in his sleep.
Still, they can speak your language a lot better than you can speak theirs. ;)

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2010, 14:16 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]sebas wrote:
SomethingAmazing wrote:
I didn't read that last comment as it was too long for my attention spand to read. I've seen some romanians on SpA (mostly minecraft) that sound more like my little brother in his sleep.
:5:

ro 
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2010, 08:27 
Illiterate (12)
[SpA]sebas wrote:
SomethingAmazing wrote:
Epic reply line , lol ! SomethingAmazing you are something quite amazing of a guy xD

gb 
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2010, 09:10 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
[SpA]sebas wrote:
SomethingAmazing wrote:
I second that :5: .

ro 
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2010, 19:10 
Illiterate (12)
[SpA]DrMcMoist wrote:
[SpA]sebas wrote:
I second that :5: .
It depends where you go , i know Italian so i went to Italy well everything was ok but i did not understand a thing , they where not speaking italian it was something like the english that black people speak (no offence i'm not racist) because they where speaking fast , using terms like the american number 1 affiliation word "dog" , so you can also go to romania and end up it a cabana in the mountains with people doing the same thing , or end up in Moldova.
BTW guys i got a 8.70 in my english exam this year , that is a 9 with approximation so an A actually :P i never learned and i never learn because i have a good memory and i one speak quite a lot of english on the forums , and i auto-correct myself while doing that for example now i noticed i am writing speak like this : "speack" , and that is how i correct my english i learn very fast , my english was like rubish when i first started to write and i always consider it being lame ^.^ . ( i disconsider myself quite a lot).

gb 
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2010, 19:57 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
European dialects and accents vary from town to town too.

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2010, 00:27 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
I'm shit at languages :cry:

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2010, 02:24 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
I'm shit at languages :cry:
language of love? daddio 8)

ro 
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2012, 11:27 
Has learned to write! (185)
Well hello everybody again , I'm the person you know as TEG_Wiskey , I was reading some topic when I saw this one and the name looked familiar so here I am o.o.

Anyhow , I changed a bit in the last 2 years(i'm 17 now , almoust 18 :P) , I still smoke weed , I quit tabaco , I bought myself a minecraft premium account and other fancy shiz. Sadly the 2 years that passed ended up in me talking allot to people that are older than me and that have life experience so most of the time I end up being a asshole or annoying people thinking they can see what I ment by saying something (well my dad's death had something to do with it too , because when I get on somebody's nerves I insist , probably thinking it will calm me down if I make 20 people want to strangle me ), most people think I really mean it (when or if I insult in any way) and that leads to disputes , me getting warned , kicked and banned and it will take some time for me to... understand all of you guys , it seems I'm a bit used to talking to my friends (the ones I smoke weed and that are more into the drug path , the kind of guys IQ=age IfNotTalkSmackAndSwear) so I basicly end up going over the line most of the time or being a smartass/asshole (as you guys prefer to call me o.o) because... well let's just say that in their case I'm always right.

Now I'm going to try to be a bit more open , and not say things with hiden sences because honestly to understand them you need to be part of my life and the people I hang out with , but this experience will help me in talking to people that are not the same / do not have the same mentality as I do IRL.

Also as the years passed my friends in highschool gave me another nickname because Shadow didn't quite fit me as I did do allot of change during the past years , they now call me Lust or godwin (my skype id) .

Also , people have been asking me why do I have a girl skin and if I am a girl , no , I'm just gay. Well I'm obviously joking (my past kinda says that) , the single reason I have a girlskin is because my GF tends to play on my account from time to time , I don't change the skin because people start asking me if I'm a girl or not , and I laugh my ass of seing all the comotion caused by a skin and how people act when they (themselfes) think that I'm a girl , yes that's why I never answer it , it's just... too funny... Also so you all know , we are both crazy because we kinda think the same way...

So if any questions please ask , and yes I do write books every single reply....

Last edited by zXPoison on 14 Jan 2012, 22:36, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2012, 13:55 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Hey Lust, I see you on IRC from time to time. Sorry to hear all the bad news but it's nice to see that you are still with us. Nice intro again. Hopefully see more of you on our forums :)

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2012, 18:01 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
:shock:

wutdaffff

ro 
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2012, 19:59 
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Hey Lust, I see you on IRC from time to time. Sorry to hear all the bad news but it's nice to see that you are still with us. Nice intro again. Hopefully see more of you on our forums :)
You've met me in game , my IGN is 2Fat2Furious. The news are not that bad , let me face it , it happens to everybody sooner or later also I lack emphaty so it's not that hard for me.

Oh and hi Junco , I've missed you old buddy old pal old you...

Last edited by zXPoison on 14 Jan 2012, 22:37, edited 2 times in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012, 00:35 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Yay life updates ^^
Thanks for keeping us updated
Wow almost 2 years, time does fly by :D

ro 
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012, 10:36 
Geek (602)
I no longer wonder why Romania is known as a bad/dangerous(whatever) place... thanks for nothing fellow countrymen >_>
Also Sebas is right, (sadly)there is only a handful of people who can actually speak/write in Romanian correctly

ro 
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012, 14:43 
Edeph wrote:
I no longer wonder why Romania is known as a bad/dangerous(whatever) place... thanks for nothing fellow countrymen >_>
Also Sebas is right, (sadly)there is only a handful of people who can actually speak/write in Romanian correctly
Sadly very true , just a handfull of people who can actually speak and write Romanian on the hole Earth :). Romania is actually not dangerous , you may get beat up , a few scars (I have more knife scars then fingers...) but usually they don't go killing you , that's why the mafia in Romania is so succesfull , apply beating , he does what you say , both profit. If you're not too much into fights (I was when I was younger) you can simply do what I do now , walk arround , smoke weed with the cops get bored , get some dog poop and a plastic bag , set it on fire in front of somebody's door , knock , watch them get scared when they see it and step on it to try to put out the fire , things like that. It is not dangerous , or more dangerous than anywhere else , of course you can get mugged or raped , but we are usually smart enough to mug you legaly :D.

Romania is known as a dangerous/bad place because of a certain species of human , indo-iranian called Romanii or Rom , they are not romanians , are comonly referes as gypsyes and the kinda made us a bad name , them and the kid with no home that sucked a big one for a chocolate in Belgium.(it's at news). Oh and no offence to any gypsyes here , some of you really do good stuff , better stuff then the other people I might add. Well that's about it. Sorry for the book but I just woke up lol , I've played COD4 til' 8 am.

Last edited by zXPoison on 14 Jan 2012, 22:36, edited 3 times in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012, 20:12 
Geek (993)
Hey, and welcome back. :)

ro 
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012, 22:34 
[SpA]Repel wrote:
Hey, and welcome back. :)
Thanks!.

be 
PostPosted: 15 Jan 2012, 19:42 
Doesn't get out much (335)
7Sins-Lust wrote:
the kid with no home that sucked a big one for a chocolate in Belgium.
mfw reading your post

jakezasnake1 wrote:
i got angry so i made a penis

ro 
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2012, 18:49 
Pinky wrote:
7Sins-Lust wrote:
the kid with no home that sucked a big one for a chocolate in Belgium.
mfw reading your post

What does mfw mean?

ca 
 Post subject: Hello im Munch123123
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2012, 23:20 
Illiterate (1)
Hi im Munch123123 I Love ur server