Server

Here you can find our donation details. Post in this section if you have already donated and want to claim your SpA points.
[SpA]Hey_Blinkin
Has learned to write!

Server

Post by [SpA]Hey_Blinkin »

Hello old friends of SpA. Long time no see again. Just thought of you guys since my place of work is getting rid of an old Server. Was thinking if it be worth donating it to you guys. Let me know if its worth it. There are no hard drives inside per security reasons. I got to bash them with a hammer. Its a Dell power edge 2800. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Robin Hood: Blinkin! What are you doing?
Blinkin: Guessing. I guess no one's coming.

[SpA]Dolf
Has no REAL life!

Re: Server

Post by [SpA]Dolf »

Eyy, Blinkers. How are you? Been a long time, aye. We're still somewhat alive, so donating to us is always an option. Many of us actually waste our time on Discord these days: https://discord.gg/ghZ5nTf

You're always welcome to join us in our debauchery ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://aadolf.fi/yt – My compositions :U
_____

”If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

[SpA]JuncoPartner
Has no REAL life!

Post by [SpA]JuncoPartner »

Hey there! We had to retire a server recently, so that potentially could be very helpful to us :D
<Gandolf> I ate too much fish.
<Gandolf> It was way too salty, too.
<Gandolf> But god, was it good.

[SpA]SaintK
Community slut

Post by [SpA]SaintK »

Hey mate,

Thanks for the offer, but we're not in need of extra hardware. We're about to retire one server for both financial reasons and because there doesn't seem much reason anymore to keep it going, as we don't really host anything anymore that is active.

Thanks anyhow!

[SpA]Hey_Blinkin
Has learned to write!

Post by [SpA]Hey_Blinkin »

No worries. Hope all is well with every one. Happy new year and Happy Valentines day.
Robin Hood: Blinkin! What are you doing?
Blinkin: Guessing. I guess no one's coming.