Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:54

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2013, 22:23 
Pretty useless (83)
I don't go out of my way to watch this program, but it was on because my girlfriend was watching it. Miley Cyrus done a guest appearance and what a piss ass performance she did! Never before have I heard an "artist" sound so bad when performing live. At one point it sounded like she was coughing up a frog, and prior to that she got behind on the lyrics and finished a line off by speaking it fast . . .

There's no videos online as of yet, but when there is I'll post it if someone else hasn't already.

Shocking! I thought all these pop stars were incredibly talented and that people buy their albums because of their natural voices and unedited recordings!

The public have been had, I tell you!

fi 
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2013, 23:09 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
This one?

:cry: Brings tears to my eyes.
Mostly because I'm about to crap on my carpet and she looks like Justin Bieber. The rest falls on that terrible voice. Well, still better than most of the cougars at the bar, trying to sing karaoke after a gallon of beer...

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2013, 23:39 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Mile Cyrus just makes me cringe, massive pop tryhard and everything yeah, but what exactly is paticularly bad about this performance? Have to bare in mind that singers like that usually just lip-sync or avoid shows like this altogether, X Factor itself uses lip-sync for the none essential performances. Sounds like there's a little recorded backing in parts, and some deliberate echo to try match up to the song, but as much as I dislike her, she's actually able to sing a song that's suppose to be her's.

gb 
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2013, 00:14 
Pretty useless (83)
[SpA]Dolf wrote:
This one?
That's the one!
[SpA]JuncoPartner wrote:
Mile Cyrus just makes me cringe, massive pop tryhard and everything yeah, but what exactly is paticularly bad about this performance? Have to bare in mind that singers like that usually just lip-sync or avoid shows like this altogether, X Factor itself uses lip-sync for the none essential performances. Sounds like there's a little recorded backing in parts, and some deliberate echo to try match up to the song, but as much as I dislike her, she's actually able to sing a song that's suppose to be her's.
She should of avoided it altogether. :lol:

What was right about the performance? It sounded like her voice were put through a cheese grater. She were behind and had to speak fast to catch up. Admittedly that was only once that she did that, but still. Then she went to sing and coughed up a fur ball.

Last edited by Quantum Grape on 18 Nov 2013, 10:19, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2013, 00:53 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
X Factor is just mindless dribble anyway, complaining about Miley Cyrus being on it is like asking why people put rubbish in a bin. I don't like her voice, but quirks like growling and wobbling in singing are done deliberatley, and aren't unique to her or pop music.

us 
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2013, 04:27 
Has no REAL life! (1700)

nl 
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2013, 10:20 
Community slut (13473)
She is so disgusting :|

nl 
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2013, 10:57 
Nerdish, tbh. (515)
[tin foil hat on] Another puppet being thrown into the kids faces by the dark forces on this planet to manipulate the next generation of people. [/tin foil hat off]