Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:37

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next
gb 
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2009, 15:34 
Crap at posting (33)
Yeah, that's what i assumed it wud be because i hadn't heard anything about it, but sven 4.0 is still the hl1 engine, and not much differnt from the last release..good game still but nothing groundbreaking.

Sven in the hl2 engine is very high on my wishlist tho. Synergy's just fail, i dunno why the sven team havn't done a better job yet..

se 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 20:23 
Geek (690)
[SpA]Vögelchen wrote:
I vote for UT3 including good mods for it!

Chiirp, Bird has spoken!

ee 
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2009, 15:03 
Crap at posting (33)
OPF2 and/or ARMA2

nl 
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2009, 18:10 
Geek (847)
I vote bomberman!
Hilariously and nostalgic; however we dont need a server for that.
Lets have a bomberman night!.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89bclZ_Nkes

ro 
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2009, 18:19 
The Necromancer (4970)
Atomic Bomberman! The best Bomberman ever. ^^

ee 
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2009, 21:24 
Crap at posting (33)
[SpA]Lim-Dul wrote:
Atomic Bomberman! The best Bomberman ever. ^^
Indeed, atomic rocked ! I mean it still does. The diarrhea power-up was the best...good times.

ro 
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2009, 12:24 
Has no REAL life! (3017)
I'm still playing it on Hot Seat with some friends from time to time. Really awesome.

nl 
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 14:34 
Pretty useless (83)
The old Enemy Territory i still play it its free so no one has to buy it. Its still alot of fun and you can have like 50 players on a server with loads of big custom maps :)

pl 
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 15:30 
Doesn't get out much (314)
Too much cheaters play this and Punkbuster doesn't catch them. Better host Counter-Strike 1.6 server, that game is amazing, many people still play it. I'm playing for few years with two years brake and I suck in it, but I love it :ugly: .

se 
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 18:12 
Has no REAL life! (1120)
Marmot wrote:
Too much cheaters play this and Punkbuster doesn't catch them. Better host Counter-Strike 1.6 server, that game is amazing, many people still play it. I'm playing for few years with two years brake and I suck in it, but I love it :ugly: .
Yuss!

nl 
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2009, 08:18 
Nerdish, tbh. (515)
Marmot wrote:
Id rather play CSS, looks better (the eye wants something too) :)

no 
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2009, 10:08 
Has no REAL life! (1242)
[SpA]9mmNL wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Id rather play CSS, looks better (the eye wants something too) :)
i'd rather not touch that shit at all, it might be considered the birth of good multiplayer FPS games. to me it was the beginning of emo's, whiners, wankers, elitism, and whatever trash you can find on the internet. that game pisses me off to no limit, I fucking hate it.

I once had one of my friends buy it for me... I punched him...

[SpA]Mint "IN.... MY....PANTS"

[SpA]Minimoose "Revenge is going to jump out of your pants?"

at 
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2009, 11:03 
Has no REAL life! (1829)
Quote:
oo much cheaters play this and Punkbuster doesn't catch them. Better host Counter-Strike 1.6 server, that game is amazing, many people still play it. I'm playing for few years with two years brake and I suck in it, but I love it
And we all know CS 1.6 has no cheaters at all.

Oh wait...

@Mint didnt that begin with CS 1.6 already? :ugly:

nl 
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2009, 11:08 
Community slut (13473)
CS was fuckin ownage. Enjoyed playing the game for like 7-8 years (mainly also because of the wide veriaty of mods such as wc3).

Bucky and me were playing it last week again for an evening and i must say i still enjoy it, allthought not as much as i used to, but hey, what do you expect after having 1000's of hours play time on it. Sick!

de 
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2009, 12:06 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
CS is just one thing: old! Must be over 8 years since I played it the last time. o_O

And it doesn't get better like Monkey Island does. ;)

pl 
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 12:00 
Maybe CS:S has better graphics, but in my, and many of players opinion, it's not as good as CS 1.6. Maps in 1.6 are imho better designed and weapons recoil is better in 1.6 (compare recoil of AK-47 in these two games, 1.6 has IMHO more realistic recoil, and you need more skill to kill with it).
[SpA]Relentless wrote:
And we all know CS 1.6 has no cheaters at all.
Yep, there are guys with wallhacks, but there aren't so many cheaters as in ET. In ET, nearly on every server there are guys with wallhacks and aimbots, what makes game completely unplayable. In CS there aren't so many cheaters, and VAC works better than Punkbuster.

And CS is very playable also on normal gameplay mode. Gungame or deathmatch are interesting, but normal gameplay is the best ;D . But, I like servers where there are mixed normal maps, and 4fun maps (like fy_iceworld, gg_orange), and where admins sometimes enable GunGame for example :P . With such good community as SpA is, CS server would be very successful :4 .

se 
PostPosted: 06 May 2009, 10:05 
Geek (690)
I find CS 1.6 an abomination of gaming, and CS:S just slightly better (due to the fact that you can't shoot through walls and boxes to the same fucking extent at least)

Srsly, skills in a game shouldn't be about knowing how to exploit the games bugs in the best ways.

gb 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 19:14 
Likes to type... (262)
Just me thinking TFC then :oops:

:lol:

CAn't hurt to have old and nu skool can it? :)

gb 
PostPosted: 27 May 2009, 09:30 
Nerdish, tbh. (416)
Well i've just started playing Crysis Wars :) and its freeeekin awesome it would be cool to have a [Spa] server all out action woop

gb 
PostPosted: 27 May 2009, 22:11 
Likes to type... (262)
Call of Duty WoW......more specifically....NAZI ZOMBIES COOP :twisted:

gb 
PostPosted: 29 May 2009, 17:58 
Geek (993)
CoD Modern Warfare 2 is gonna be out later this year I think.

gb 
PostPosted: 30 May 2009, 01:41 
Likes to type... (262)
[SpA]Repel wrote:
CoD Modern Warfare 2 is gonna be out later this year I think.
11/10/09 if i'm not mistaken :twisted:

se 
PostPosted: 30 May 2009, 17:19 
Geek (970)
I assume SpA is always on the look for more games to host since this thread is still open?
So then i though I'd actually post my suggestion; Natural Selection 2 :)
Being a big fan of the hl-mod I've been looking forward to the sequel ever since they announced it.
Though that was a good couple of years ago and I haven't kept up to date with the development of the game.
Now it seems the game is nearing it's completion at last, and they've released a teaser trailer for
it stating it will be released the fall 2009. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tease ... tion/49787

Not sure how many of you have played the first one, but for those who haven't I can say that it's one of the FPS that focuses heavily on team effort, especially for the marie side who need to choose a commander to take control of all the marine players as well as building buildings (resource towers, turrets and tech buildings) as well as upgrading weapons. It's really more like a RTS for the commander, with the top view over the map, but with the units being actual players that (hopefully) follow his orders.
I really liked the first HL-mod, and if it's anything like the first, this will just be even more awesome with some new graphics and hopefully some new/tweaked toys to play around with :)

Gonna play it either way, but being able to play with all the SpA-folks would make the experience 10 times better :D

ro 
PostPosted: 30 May 2009, 18:56 
The Necromancer (4970)
I'm pretty sure NS2 will be considered when it is out. We have quite a few NS1 fans here - we even had a thread titled "Which game would you consider buying" or something like that with NS2 being one of the options.

se 
PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 19:48 
Geek (970)
[SpA]Lim-Dul wrote:
we even had a thread titled "Which game would you consider buying" or something like that with NS2 being one of the options.
yea, I think i saw that.. and answered no on everything except NS2 ^^

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2009, 14:20 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
[SpA]Blackhawk wrote:
CS is just one thing: old! Must be over 8 years since I played it the last time. o_O

And it doesn't get better like Monkey Island does. ;)
I dunno why but I find the idea of a Monkey Island multi-player co-op game to be quite hilarious.

There was always those times when you would stand around, completely bewildered and clueless as to what to do next.

Imagine 8 guys standing around trying to figure out the same puzzle with no luck? Standing in a queue to talk to a vital character and shouting at the person in front because they're going through the whole conversation tree.

The only positive I think, is that you couldn't really grief Monkey Island. Unless each character had an individual inventory and they picked up an object and flat out refused to hand it over.

pl 
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2009, 00:42 
Maybe you should host America's Army 3 ;> ? It's now available to pre-load on Steam :D
http://store.steampowered.com/app/13140/

it 
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2009, 00:55 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (108)
DoD:S
Q3 (including mods)
TFC (the nostalgia <3)

those 3 games are something i might be interested in, in not a fan of new games, mainly since my comp cant handle it

also, Age of Empires 2, i mean, srsly, i want to battle someone, i have the disk right here, im shit at playing but i love it pls pls pls pls pls

-SpA fanboi

no 
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2009, 22:16 
Crap at posting (57)
we shoud start a Day of Defeat: source server

si 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2009, 17:05 
Geek (690)
Trackmania maybe?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next