Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:38

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 01:25 
Nerdish, tbh. (448)
Well, I've been thinking that I wanted to join [SpA] for a while now, but... honestly I found so many things wrong with myself that I wouldn't accept me if I were you. :ugly:

Anyway, I figure that whether or not I could be accepted now or not, what the heck, I might as well make the application sooner rather than later, so that later I can look back on how dumb I sounded when I wrote it. I am 15 years old, turning 16 this summer. Yes I am young get over it (no I didn't lie about my age joining the forum; I joined before the age limit was raised). I've just been promoted to supop on the minecraft freebuild server, kind of played a little on SMP, and I do like to engage in playing dying horribly on the TF2 servers. My favorite TF2 class is soldier, and my least favorite is scout. I would be on mumble, but I have... microphone problems. I have one microphone that's at least as old as me, and one that's attached to a headset with a bent jack. So maybe someday, who knows??? Some other miscellaneous things I like are: metroid, zelda, the myst series, homestar runner, mspaint adventures, tumblr, board games, the lord of the rings, star wars, and candy.

I hail from the cold land of New England in the US (haha, get it? hail? like the weather? nevermind). Just today we got like a foot of snow (so far - it's still snowing) after probably the warmest winter of my life. I am in NHS (National Honor Society), which is a recognition program for students who demonstrate excellence in scholarship, leadership, service, and character. I play the trombone in my school's concert band, jazz band, and marching band, help out with lights for the school musical (this year we did Oklahoma, it was awesome), and spin flag in our winterguard. I can also play very limited piano and guitar. But wait, there's more! I'm in my school's Latin Club, and the unofficial Study of Postmodern and Contemporary Film Club or "Utopia" Club or even Commie Club if you want to know what the real name is. :twisted: In this club, where we watch cool movies and eat popcorn, I hold the office of Supreme Dictator for Life. Unfortunately my inferiors did not like my absolute power, so now we also have an Exalted Commander-in-Chief and an All High Emperor (that seat's vacant, it's yours for $4.00 a week). We have not wathced Pulp Fiction, since it's rated R and that requires permission slips, but I have seen it myself and it's a great movie.

Uhh, what else. I like lots of kinds of music - if you're going by time periods, which I usually do, I would say I like almost anything between 1935 and 1982, and probably half the stuff coming out of each end. If you know what I mean.

My favorite food is... actually this is an interesting one. I just like food in general. Ask any of my friends at school and they will scowl and say "don't let him sit near you at lunch or you won't have anything to eat all year." My favorite color is green. This is because when we play "I spy with my little eye" I can say something green and there's like a million things around that are green. Trees, grass, cars, highway signs, the water, the sky... If I had to choose one word to describe me, I would pick... super-fantastic. Because I'm super, and fantastic!

I'm pretty sure you would be charged with some kind of child molestation if I told you about my gonads, so I'll have to keep those to myself for now. :I

Edits:
16 Apr 2012 - added MC supop
11 May 2012 - added NHS

Last edited by Gamma_Metroid on 11 May 2012, 21:37, edited 3 times in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 19:34 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Gamma_Metroid wrote:
I'm pretty sure you would be charged with some kind of child molestation if I told you about my gonads, so I'll have to keep those to myself for now. :I
i am disappoint :(

on the plus side, mspa and lord of the rings, two of my favourite thing ever! although i've gotten so far behind on homestuck that i've actually started over again, just reading it when i'm not reading anything else in the world. so i'll catch up eventually :mrgreen:

also -
Gamma_Metroid wrote:
I would say I like almost anything between 1935 and 1982, and probably half the stuff coming out of each end.
1982 is oddly specific, any reason why? just curious

so yeah. awesome post man, hope to see you around even more :5:

us 
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 20:24 
Nerdish, tbh. (448)
Yeah Homestuck is getting really long. I don't even understand half the stuff that happens anymore, but hey, it's still fun to read!
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
1982 is oddly specific, any reason why? just curious
No reason. I could have just as easily picked 1986 or 1984. Why isn't 1935 specific? :P

gb 
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 22:51 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
it is, but i thought that you'd explain it anyway without me highlighting it too :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2012, 19:52 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Hey Gamma_Metroid

Good luck with your app, love your intro. Best intro of the month yay :4

us 
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012, 21:16 
Nerdish, tbh. (448)
Updated because I am now a supop on the MC freebuild server.

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2012, 11:00 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Gratz :5:

us 
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2012, 20:55 
Nerdish, tbh. (448)
Thanks!