Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:45

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: I want to stay with SPA!
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 15:18 
Pretty useless (77)
I want to stay with SPA forever even after I am op+ on IRC, SMP, and freebuild and other places so I'll be around for a long time. I want to become mason soon with all my builds so I'll post my builds in freebuild chat and I will wait. I don't want a vet promo because I am not worthy. I will post an application after I become supop or trustee or something big that's under op.

I will stick around for a while until I am op+ and have [SPA] before my name. I am hoping that I will be easier on the forums but stronger on the servers and such(?). :18

- Lilbiggy

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 15:44 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
good luck; you'll need it :mrgreen:

nl 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 15:48 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
lilbiggy25 wrote:
I will post an application after I become supop or trustee or something big that's under op.
lol. have you ever tried /ranks? :mrgreen:

us 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 16:01 
Pretty useless (77)
Patogy wrote:
lilbiggy25 wrote:
I will post an application after I become supop or trustee or something big that's under op.
lol. have you ever tried /ranks? :mrgreen:
Nope. I haven't had a reason to right now or actually almost at all! 8)

nl 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 16:06 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
I think you should do that first, as of our ranking system is a bit different than yours.

I'll explain you some here.

when you get builder, you have fun, stay and keep doing builder stuff.
After some time you get veteran. then you have two ways to choose.
Mason or mod. you apply on the forums for mason, mod is trust based by ops+
what you said about supop and trustee..
It's Mod > Op > supop > trustee > owner.

us 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 16:14 
Pretty useless (77)
Oh I thought supop stood for supporting op so I thought it came first and trustee is really high! :? I am going to post my pictures for my mason promo after I finish "Happy Island" and maybe some other builds. I am going to hate being a mason for one reason though.

us 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 16:23 
Pretty useless (77)
1. I can't because I'm broke
2. I don't use ebay or buy games that cost that much, so I don't buy video games i get them as gifts
3. I usually download games and apps for free unless it's my iPod
4. I'm trying to have this be as builder talking nicely to op (sorry if the rank is wrong) as I can :oops:

nl 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 16:27 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
Go find a job and work for your games ^^

us 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 16:37 
Pretty useless (77)
At 13? Chores will take a while to get paid for doing for me. I'm also a spender, which is bad for my specifics.

nl 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 16:38 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
lilbiggy25 wrote:
At 13? Chores will take a while to get paid for doing for me. I'm also a spender, which is bad for my specifics.
have a paper round? ^^

us 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 16:40 
Pretty useless (77)
Patogy wrote:
lilbiggy25 wrote:
have a paper round? ^^
What's a paper round?

nl 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 16:44 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
You have papers [news] what you bring to people's their houses and get paid for it.

us 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 16:45 
Pretty useless (77)
We don't do that anymore in Indiana and if someone does it's not near where I live.

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 18:26 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
lilbiggy25 wrote:
We don't do that anymore in Indiana and if someone does it's not near where I live.
Explains why America isn't up to date with current world events ^^ I jest.

Good Luck with your SpA Application LILBIGGY!!!! :5: :5: :5: :5:

:ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 18:30 
The one and only (619)
lilbiggy25 wrote:
Don't mention your age.

fi 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 20:28 
Has no REAL life! (1309)
Also yeah having the [SpA] tags is totally separate from MC ranks :wink:

02:47 <@NabNab> saifon: you so sexy ;)
02:47 <+saifon> D:

au 
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2012, 06:08 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
SpA is a broad community. MC is just a portion of it.

[SpA]$name (basically) means that you're a super-trusted person with the right to claim admin-status on any SpA-run server you want (more or less, though SpA is generally centered around playing games rather than enforcing rules in them).

Just remember, before you go on a rank-hunt: Minecraft, and the games that we play here, indeed SpA as a community itself, isn't some trumped-up RPG game where the aim is to get to the highest rank and faceroll everyone. It's about playing, and having fun doing that. Ideally, if you play minecraft for the sake of playing, you stay at veteran. If, for some reason, you want to become a mod/op, you don't really get a say in it anyway. No need to apply.

Mason is a building-centered rank above veteran. You apply for that.

Anyway, I'm basically saying that rank isn't important here. Everyone's technically 'equal' here, the only reason we have ops is to enforce rules when people are stupid enough to break them. That, and to manage the servers themselves.

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2012, 13:08 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Ivanosauros wrote:
SpA is a broad community. MC is just a portion of it.

[SpA]$name (basically) means that you're a super-trusted person with the right to claim admin-status on any SpA-run server you want (more or less, though SpA is generally centered around playing games rather than enforcing rules in them).

Just remember, before you go on a rank-hunt: Minecraft, and the games that we play here, indeed SpA as a community itself, isn't some trumped-up RPG game where the aim is to get to the highest rank and faceroll everyone. It's about playing, and having fun doing that. Ideally, if you play minecraft for the sake of playing, you stay at veteran. If, for some reason, you want to become a mod/op, you don't really get a say in it anyway. No need to apply.

Mason is a building-centered rank above veteran. You apply for that.

Anyway, I'm basically saying that rank isn't important here. Everyone's technically 'equal' here, the only reason we have ops is to enforce rules when people are stupid enough to break them. That, and to manage the servers themselves.
wow! feels like i've always been trying to say this but have been using far too many words. great summary man - this should be compulsory reading or something :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2012, 14:57 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Ivanosauros <3

au 
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2012, 23:36 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
wow! feels like i've always been trying to say this but have been using far too many words. great summary man - this should be compulsory reading or something :5:
I've said the exact same thing to so many people, it's basically become a reflex to type it out whenever someone comes along and says "CAN I HAZ RANK?! I wnt 2 b admin 1 dai"

us 
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 04:09 
Has learned to write! (215)
[/quote]I've said the exact same thing to so many people, it's basically become a reflex to type it out whenever someone comes along and says "CAN I HAZ RANK?! I wnt 2 b admin 1 dai" [/quote]

ivan can i has admin 1 daye

us 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 15:40 
Pretty useless (77)
Ivanosauros wrote:
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
I've said the exact same thing to so many people, it's basically become a reflex to type it out whenever someone comes along and says "CAN I HAZ RANK?! I wnt 2 b admin 1 dai"
Ivan can I have admin the next day u read this? LOLOLOLOLOL!

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 15:52 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
You can have ban. ^^

us 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 23:36 
Pretty useless (77)
Very funny but I'll be fine with builder

us 
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2012, 03:36 
Has learned to write! (215)
Don- Might as well have a ban now,

us 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2012, 04:42 
Pretty useless (77)
ProtectMyBalls wrote:
lilbiggy25 wrote:

Actually I am up to date on my cartoons in the papers so yeah and thx for the support pmb I got a promo to reg. In smp but failed with the mason app.

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2012, 11:38 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
lilbiggy25 wrote:
ProtectMyBalls wrote:

Actually I am up to date on my cartoons in the papers so yeah and thx for the support pmb I got a promo to reg. In smp but failed with the mason app.
:5: That's awesome! CONGRATULATIONS on the promotion!
I got promoted to Admiral the other day.

us 
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2012, 17:52 
Pretty useless (77)
ProtectMyBalls wrote:
lilbiggy25 wrote:
In Halo:Reach?

gb 
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2012, 21:12 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
lilbiggy25 wrote:
ProtectMyBalls wrote:
nah it's the rank for our competitive minecraft players, they're in the eu league, playing a game against some french team next week. The competitive scene for minecraft is bloody tough, luckily Balls is a div 2 builder so we should do alright :)

gb 
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2012, 23:13 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]JuncoPartner wrote:
lilbiggy25 wrote:
nah it's the rank for our competitive minecraft players, they're in the eu league, playing a game against some french team next week. The competitive scene for minecraft is bloody tough, luckily Balls is a div 2 builder so we should do alright :)
Throwing round blocks like chick's at a house party! Hopefully get Div1 by end of the year! Doubt I have the time to go prem, those guys are pretty hardcore... get it... hardcore... sigh... wasted...

Seriously though, Ce-ment!!
(kinda a MC competitive Meme)