Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:12

All times are UTC+01:00

se 
 Post subject: ToRn [SpA] ?
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 16:20 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (118)
Hello

Since I've started up the SpA+community HL team together with Junco and scatter and some filling up the pub servers I guess I should 'offically' be apart of Specialattack :) Enjoyed the SpA TF2 servers since I first started playing on them with SoniX and hAim in like 2009 and since then played about 90% of all public at SpA! Usually good ppl to try and kill (very much so before f2p) a good athmosphere, nice admins etcetc.

I don't really need to be an admin, wouldn't overdo it if I was. Would however like the rcon for like events/lesbo server for arranging mixes/lobby with team members and full pcws/offical matches if no one else with access to that is playing. Won't make any changes in ftp or so without asking.

-Actually it seems that not many members playing tf2 knows how to set up maps, cfgs etc on the (war/event servs) I would ofc be happy to fix these things so that the highlander team got correct cfgs for classlimit and all maps needed. Wouldn't say it's a power-thing to have access - can instead be a way of helping out where knowledge (maybe) is lacking.

Here's some more personal info bout me
http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... =3&t=13491

cy'all on:)

Last edited by [SpA]_ToRnAiDo_ on 14 Aug 2012, 19:04, edited 4 times in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 17:05 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Good luck ToRn.

For the time being you can speak to the TF2 Events Managers for help with setting up your ideas.

ee 
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 17:28 
Pretty useless (68)
Good Luck :D

[10:36] <+Mack_> Howie I cant die D:
[10:36] <@Howard_s> challenge accepted...
macktastic360 was slain by SpA_Howard

gb 
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 17:43 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Good luck mate :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 17:47 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
yo! good luck dude :mrgreen: any plans for when the team will first be playing? i think the sort of dates you've been going for are totally fine, it's just a case of giving everyone plenty of warning (like, if you're playing on Sunday, message people on steam during Wednesday/Thursday night to see if they're free) so that everyone knows what's up and you can start looking for mercs and replacements if need be :5:

Last edited by [SpA]Scatterbrain on 31 May 2012, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 18:03 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Also, you can let one of the TF2 Mangers know to start a steam event like a countdown and alert people of the event. Not to forget the home page, facebook and twitter.

se 
PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 22:45 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (118)
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
yo! good luck dude :mrgreen: any plans for when the team will first be playing? i think the sort of dates you've been going for are totally fine, it's just a case of giving everyone plenty of warning (like, if you're playing on Sunday, message people on steam during Wednesday/Thursday night to see if they're free) so that everyone knows what's up and you can start looking for mercs and replacements if need be :5:
Thx :)
Well GGC challenged us again, maybe some weekend in the following month! Officially I expect us to sign up for leagues/league that are starting in september. Yeah I'm going to need some help with scheduling pcws and matches since it's like a fulltime job to plan these and spam people on steam ^^ Will try to see with a few ppl before setting a date etc.

de 
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012, 17:35 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
:5: