Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:30

All times are UTC+01:00

be 
 Post subject: heldplayer
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 15:34 
Has no REAL life! (1086)
So, you want to be a [SpA]?!
Yes! Certainly! I've been thinking of joining before but I finally decided to make my application. And why else would I be making an application :mrgreen:

Do you know what you’re applying for?
I do, I've been hanging around SpA for almost 2 years now. I only started out as a simple minecrafter, and look at me now, I'm on IRC every day and I read the forums every day as well!
So I may most certainly say that I know what SpA is, and that it would be a pleasure to be part of it.

Can you help the SpA Community?
I can. I'm pretty good at coding, so far I've made my own website (http://dsiwars.co.cc/), but due to me coding more interesting things I kinda forgot about it, until lately where I've been adding new stuff to it. It used to work pretty well but it was only meant to work on Nintendo's DSi browser so I decided to change it into a site for the more used browsers.

I also code java plugins for Bukkit, a minecraft server mod that replaced the old hMod. My first contact with the forums was because of a plugin request as well. All of the plugins I coded so far were for the SpA MC server, only 1 has been publicly posted for use (you can find it here). One other plugin has a documentation about how you use it on the forums (link).

To finish this section off, I also make my own images, like my avatar. I have some knowledge with GIMP though not the best (but it could help!).

Do we know who you are?
As I said before, I'm on IRC and on the forums every day, catching up on the latest posts.
I used to come a lot on Mumble, I didn't talk though :) but I have not been using as much anymore because I have found it to be the cause of some problems with my PC, how unlikely that may sound.
You can catch me on SMP from time to time, or sometimes even Freebuild if I'm needed.

I know annarack will know me, and wankin most certainly does. Mr.Green is a good friend, he's my mate in minecraft. And then there's Howard, I love what he did for us, he managed the MC servers pretty well and I'm glad he did, definitely a friend.

I recently joined the TF2 fun server for an event, annarack invited me to join the server so I joined, this was the first time I ever played TF2 other than spectating, it wasn't with the original maps but I did enjoy it a lot!

Are you gonna make a good server admin?
I like to think I would. I'm a SupOp on the minecraft survival multiplayer server and a mod on the minecraft freebuild server, I used to be an op there but I knew of myself I would rarely visit and if I would I wouldn't really have the time to build.

Do you have a sense of fun?
I'm able to laugh with the jokes being made here so the sense is there, but I'm not the person that makes jokes easily.

Can you accept that you aren’t going to please all of the people all of the time; and vice-versa?
Yes, there are some people in real life I absolutely can't stand. Yet I don't go yell at them or bully them. I like to think of myself as rather tranquil, unless the person in matter is either really dumb and not listening to sense or when I'm really stressed.

That's it for my application, I hope you take me into consideration! And if I don't get accepted, no harm done! We're all still friends! :5:

gb 
 Post subject: Re: heldplayer
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 15:47 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Top lad for applying! As with mbl, the SMP servers simply would not have survived without you and you bring a great deal more than just your tech knowledge.

Best of luck mate. :5:

pt 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 15:55 
Doesn't get out much (316)
Good Luck Held! Hope you can make it, and its about time :p hehe :wink: Cheers! :18

il 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 15:56 
Geek (883)
Good luck heldir!! :4

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

au 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 16:02 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
Good luck held!! :5:

se 
 Post subject: heldplayer
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 16:20 
Has no REAL life! (1168)
Good luck :-)

us 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 19:44 
Geek (733)
Best of luck held. :)

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 21:40 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Good luck :18

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 22:30 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
I'm sorry, who are you?

il 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 23:14 
Geek (883)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
I'm sorry, who are you?
I wish you had some kind of like buttons on this forum

-Dimmu Borgir

nl 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 23:24 
Nerdish, tbh. (503)
On the XDA forums they have the "thanks button" it's kind of a like button and you can see the amount of "likes" on a persons profile.

+[[color=#0040BF]FrankyDoodle[/color]]) ah french most fucky and irritating language ever
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]opo89[/color]) french is good
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]DarkknightM45[/color]) all the french are good at is surrendering

[color=#0000FF]Freebuild[/color] [color=#FF0000]Operator[/color]
[color=#0000FF]SMP[/color] [color=#008000]Member[/color]

il 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2012, 23:28 
Geek (883)
We should get that here!

-Dimmu Borgir

be 
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 17:12 
Has no REAL life! (1086)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
I'm sorry, who are you?
I'm that dude on IRC called 'heldplayer'! :18

Anyhow, thanks for the support guys!

nl 
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 18:53 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
'bout time :4 Good luck! :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2012, 22:27 
Likes to type... (224)
I went to the Fun Zone on your website. It wasn't very fun. Best of luck with your app though, you silent minecraft hermit.

Spacecarrot : how man wham do you need for awesome people? 42.

gb 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 18:41 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
'ello and good luck! :5: