Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 15:56

All times are UTC+01:00

au 
 Post subject: Ivanosauros
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 08:52 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
So, you want to be a [SpA]?!

Yessir. I've been in the SpA community for a long while now, and I've come under the mad impression that I might, in some way shape or form be insane enough to jump this next hurdle and become a part of the community proper.

Do you know what you’re applying for?

Damn right I know what I'm applying for! I'm going for my place as a member of hottest madhouse in town, a place where crazy and rational people alike delight within their mutual gaming interests. I want to be a part of that, a part of an organization dedicated to worldwide cross-cultural fun. A place where my status as a 'strayan is both laughed at and praised, and where I can interact with a taste of the world inside this very community. A place where I can have fun, and help keep that very fun alive.

Can you help the SpA Community?

Well, in the way of web design/coding/technology I'm not exactly the greatest of prodigies (in fact in most such disciplines I'm kind of an utter nincompoop) but I do happen to have more than your average run-of-the-mill moron when it comes to intelligence. I've got some small measure of maturity, but that doesn't mean I'm going to constantly sit atop a high horse or always have a ginormous stick up my behind (In fact I'm openly against six foot poles going up people arses - it's simply not sanitary). I do have some level of management and admin experience on SpA's minecraft freebuild server, though I suppose that's only really useful when it comes to herding crowds of incoherent nine-year-olds away and making a stable playing environment for people who aren't still hooked on eating play-doh.

Do we know who you are?

I'd like to think so. My name's Ivan, I'm well under SpA's age limit (sitting at a mighty fifteen years of age) and I live in Australia. We're constantly riding kangaroos to work on top of Ayer's Rock and Bondi Beach where we work putting shrimp on a barbecue and creating movies like Crocodile Dundee (it's a hobby). I'm a frequent visitor on #specialattack and mumble, where I spend my time having conversations about miscellaneous topics for the sake of collective amusement. It's oodles of fun!'

I play League of Legends, I've tried playing on SpA's TF2 server but the lag makes it unbearable (Other side of the world has its cons) and I'm even organizing the SpA LoL tournament. If you don't happen to know who I am, I've got a "who are u" thread from the beginning of time which shows me as a relatively douchish individual. I like to believe that that's changed somewhat, and that impressing people I hardly know with big words has stopped. Forever. (Can't say I'm a fan of the bloke in that thread, he's a silly isn't he?). Well I've progressed and I'm here now, and if you actually want to get to know me drop by MC, IRC or hit me up on LoL. I play on NA, SN is Ivanosauros. We'll kick some ass sometime!

Are you gonna make a good server admin?

Well I have experience (to some extent) as an admin, and from my track record there I'd like to say that I'd be great, but truthfully I think this one is kind of up in the air. I don't like talking myself up when I'm not entirely sure if what I'm saying is infallible. Though I do suppose I perform a good job keeping at least some portions of the minecraft server clean (Despite it being described as somewhat of an embarrassment).

Do you have a sense of fun?

If I didn't have a sense of fun, there'd be no point in me applying for SpA in the first place! The only question here is what your definition of fun is. If it's brutally murdering someone then I'm afraid my answer is no. If it's playing games and while joking around and taking very little absolutely seriously then absolutely! Of course, some would criticize my sense of fun as being a little immature (Myself being one of my main critics) at times though at the end of the day I can conclusively say that I indeed DO have a sense of fun. A good sense of fun, as ambiguous as that may be. then again that too may be considered as fun! So yeah, the fun begins. (Lost track of that there, I'm honestly a little bit confused. Don't care though, I'm fearless.)

Can you accept that you aren’t going to please all of the people all of the time; and vice-versa?

Yes, I'm fully aware that not everyone I encounter is going to have similar interest, similar taste or similar values. At the end of the day I'm fully aware that not everyone's the same, and that something absolutely hilarious in one person's eyes is viewed in the opposite by another. I'm not stupid or close-minded enough to believe that my set of ideas and values are the only applicable ones.

So yeah, that's all I've really got to say at this point. Hope you enjoyed giving it a read ^^

nl 
 Post subject: Re: Ivanosauros
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 08:55 
Nerdish, tbh. (503)
Good luck Ivan!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

+[[color=#0040BF]FrankyDoodle[/color]]) ah french most fucky and irritating language ever
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]opo89[/color]) french is good
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]DarkknightM45[/color]) all the french are good at is surrendering

[color=#0000FF]Freebuild[/color] [color=#FF0000]Operator[/color]
[color=#0000FF]SMP[/color] [color=#008000]Member[/color]

ca 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 09:31 
Geek (776)
You deserve it. Every bit you put into the servers makes all the difference. Good luck :)

fi 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 09:35 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Wololo, you's gonna have le forum account deleted, too young :ugly:
Nay, they wouldn't... Good luck, mr. Rebroff. May the horse be with you.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

be 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 13:05 
Has no REAL life! (1086)
Good luck with your application Ivan!

at 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 13:22 
Geek (749)
Pshhh give this man [SpA] already.

il 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 15:16 
Geek (883)
Goood luck ivan!:D

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

fi 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 15:52 
Has learned to write! (152)
Good luck! :4

cy 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 20:17 
Has learned to write! (154)
Good luck ivan! :5:

us 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 20:55 
Geek (733)
Best of luck to you Ivan. :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 21:39 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Yaaaay Ivan!

Good luck dude :mrgreen:

us 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 02:06 
Crap at posting (59)
Good luck to you Ivan! :4

[11:36:40 PM] ferrarirob27: I know you were fapping to it

[11:36:58 PM] © {Epic Much?} Tachamp10 ©: Hell yea man i was so fapping to that hairy ass

nl 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 02:21 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
gl. :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 14:23 
Likes to type... (224)
Best of luck!

Spacecarrot : how man wham do you need for awesome people? 42.

au 
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2012, 04:26 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
Huzzah! :4
Good luck Ivan!!

nl 
PostPosted: 17 Aug 2012, 16:50 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Ahhh Ivan, you don't half make me giggle. I do love your writing style. Best of luck :5: