Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:51

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: Mythbuster33 ._.
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 01:07 
Pretty useless (95)
So, you want to be a [SpA]?!

Of course I do! I understand that some people may join our servers and not say for long, but keep at it and its like a family, a family that I want to be a part of! :D

Do you know what you’re applying for?

After being with it for quite a bit, its not a group or special list, its a lot bigger than a regular group of people who want to gain popularity. Specialattack.net itself is a big community of fun-loving, interest-sharing people! The members of [SpA] are the members of the community dedicated to making sure everything stays fun and enjoyable for all. From managing servers, to breaking up the occasional petty dispute between people who think something different than the other. I've enjoyed interacting, talking, and playing with some of the members of [SpA]! They've helped me and others so much, and I want to try and return the favor! I know I'm applying to help keep the community happy and smooth-running!

Can you help the SpA Community?

Well, when it comes to programming and code-writing and suchy-mahoozy-whatchamacallit, I'm quite useless, but I'm also pretty willing to learn, so for that stuff, I apologize for whatever I can't do. My school assigns laptops and the computer classes cover Computer Apps, Web Design, Advanced Web Design, Introduction to Flash, and Advanced Flash. I am pretty good with image editing when I'm NOT inspired, but can be a lot better when I AM inspired. You can see a few photos I edited, along with a GIF I made right here: http://v4ult.weebly.com/pictures.html (quite a lot of pictures of Anna from the creation of the Annarack Meme >.>)
I can design websites, but like image editing, it depends on my level of inspiration. How I do all these image editing, website-making stuff is using Macromedia Studio 8, and Adobe CS5 Master Edition. So with programs such as Macromedia Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Flash, etc etc etc.

Do we know who you are?

I hope you know who I am.... o.o
I am, of course, Mythbuster33, or Myth if you want. My real name is Jonathan, but due to how common it is around here, you can also call me Jon, Jonny-boy, etc etc. I am 17 years old, and turning 18 in February. I am the only boy with two sisters, and being the youngest, while my sisters are out having fun, I'm stuck at home, so I turned to videogames like any non-athletic child would. My friends got me into Team Fortress 2 on the XBOX 360, and then got me into PC games. Sadly I cannot run too many of my games since my graphics card broke, and my mom trusted Geek Squad. My first PC game that wasn't on Steam was Minecraft, but before buying it, due to me being skeptical about how good it really was, my friend convinced me to play Classic. We looked for a server and DUH-DUH-DUH! Specialattack.net Freebuilddddd! My friend and I made a big house, got reviewed by McMrCat and some others, and we got our promotions to builder! Ever since then I was a part of Specialattack.net! But then school needed more attention, so mom took computer away, and I didn't play for a bit, but thats okay because now I'm back!

I live in the United States. Georgia to be exact. The state named after King George III, the final of the 13 Colonies, and was made as a buffer between the British Colonies and the Spanish Florida. Our exact job was to be killed if the Spanish attacked!
I'm quite a shy person at first, but that can change QUICK if you get to know me more. Just try to get my attention whenever! IRC, MC, LoL, I have some people on facebook, do whatever if you want to know me more!

Are you gonna make a good server admin?

I used to play TF2, but like I said, computer's graphics card sucks now. Last time I played was with Anna and a bunch of others for some Saxton Hale and Dodgeball, both of which Anna beat our asses at.
As for other server admins, I think I have potential. I am an Op on freebuild, and so I know some basic basics when being a good admin in a way. For what I don't know, or need help with, I am all up for learning and being told what I'm doing wrong, or how I should do something to make it better. I will always do my best though no matter what may arise.

Do you have a sense of fun?

Everyone has a sense of fun! May not agree with others' but its still theirs. Yes I do, and I try to be as fun as I can, while being strict or serious whenever needed. I can be immature sometimes, but everyone has moments like that. Sometimes we need to just stop caring about how we act. For me though, if it means fun, I'm going to want to have fun!

Can you accept that you aren’t going to please all of the people all of the time; and vice-versa?

Its kind of an unavoidable happening. You can try your best to please those around you, but eventually you're going to have people who just don't want to put up with your efforts. I know that's bound to happen to me sometimes, but I'm going to still do my best to make sure everyone is happy. Some may not like it, but if they don't like how things are being done, and I can't change it so everyone else is still happy too, then they should know it isn't the server for them. I know we can't always bend-over backwards to make one person happy, so I know that eventually I may be yelled at, cursed at, insulted, hated, etc etc. Yes I know that, if my efforts aren't good enough, they need to find another server.

Good luck!
Thank you! :hug:

us 
 Post subject: Re: Mythbuster33 ._.
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 02:11 
Geek (733)
Good Luck Myth! :5:

nl 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 02:20 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
Good luck mate :5:

nl 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 10:34 
Nerdish, tbh. (503)
Good Luck my friend.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

+[[color=#0040BF]FrankyDoodle[/color]]) ah french most fucky and irritating language ever
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]opo89[/color]) french is good
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]DarkknightM45[/color]) all the french are good at is surrendering

[color=#0000FF]Freebuild[/color] [color=#FF0000]Operator[/color]
[color=#0000FF]SMP[/color] [color=#008000]Member[/color]

il 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 14:27 
Geek (883)
Good luck mate!

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

nl