Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 15:42

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 18:10 
Illiterate (1)
Hi,
My name is Benny and this my application.

I live in Scotland, I am 20 yrs old and I'm a big fan of TF2 and Minecraft. I've been looking to join a community for a while now but they all of have their disadvantages. SpecialAttack however has, Many server, Friendly members and a fairly wide range of games. What else could you want? I'll be a great community member and I am quite a friendly person when it comes to playing online. I just want to join for an identification and a few people I know well through games to play with. I'm not quite sure what your looking for exactly though. Please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading,
BennyGrub

fi 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 18:23 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7945
A direct quote:
Quote:
Do we know who you are? Have you already introduced yourself in the 'Who r u?' section? If you have, don't forget to link up your 'who r u?' post with your Join[SpA] application.
So, who are you, really? By playing on our servers and using the forums you are a part of the community. You don't have to apply to be a normal user - SpA Members are just tagged meat (no offence, SpA people D: I just thought that would be funny...). Maybe you should postpone this a bit? :3

Of course I have no say in what the full-time members do and who they pick, so... Just a few words of advice to make your chances greater :P

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 22:33 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Hello :18